Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I saw this. It’s fucking absolutely disgusting. There’s another video of him and his fellow officers beating the shit out of some unarmed kids in a convenience store. When asked by the the female why they were hitting the male in the background they stated, “don’t worry about”

Even worse that the officers father used for the internal investigations for that department so I doubt a fair investigation was ever performed.

Deleted
    Holy shit, thats pretty fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Makes you wonder whether people actually even think white lives matter.
    The left wing communities on the net are pissed the fuck off about this. Whatever you may think, police brutality is terrible no matter who it is against.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Most of them? a million cops or so in the us, if anything it's only a very small % who does these kind of things.

OT fucked up, the guy barking orders needs to make up his mind.
    Exactly this. I have 2 cousins that are police officers and this sickens them to see as much as anyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Racist pigs are out there to execute blacks again. Not even a thug - kid did nothing wrong.

oh wait he's a whitey? move on....
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-12-14 at 02:43 PM.

Remove guns, simple solution, rest of the world police force don't need them, only murica does /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    if he followed the police officers commands he would of been fine

everyone should reach for stuff when a gun is in their face deeeerp

also its not saying why the cop has his gun out in the first place a lot of missing info
    The original story I read was that they had several cops there, and they all had the guy and he was on the ground with weapons trained on him.

Then for some bizarre reason rather than go over and cuff the suspect the cops order him to crawl towards them, which apparently caused his pants to start falling off, and probably by reflex (especially if he was drunk) he reaches to pull his pants up while crawling toward the police.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Most of them? a million cops or so in the us, if anything it's only a very small % who does these kind of things.

OT fucked up, the guy barking orders needs to make up his mind.
    One cop per 250 people sounds like a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    One cop per 250 people sounds like a lot
    Maybe not in a country with one guy in jail per 100 people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprix View Post
    Maybe not in a country with one guy in jail per 100 people.
    If they are in jail why the need for so many?

UK has roughly one per 500 which still seems an awful lot to me.

Disgusting. I hope they make an example of this man. To say he is a disgrace to the police force would not do it justice.

I don't know the context to this, but assuming it is true that the man had surrendered and was begging for his life, there is no reason, no excuse why he should be executed by a police officer.

Most of the time when I hear about police misconduct it's bullshit to some degree, but this is something else. I support police and respect them for what they do, but stuff like this cannot be overlooked. If they don't make an example of him, then they are essentially excusing his actions to some degree, and I am not okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    If they are in jail why the need for so many?

UK has roughly one per 500 which still seems an awful lot to me.

Do not forget cops are not on duty 7/7 24/24. I guess it takes 4/5 guys for a permanent cop on duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Disgusting. I hope they make an example of this man. To say he is a disgrace to the police force would not do it justice.

I don't know the context to this, but assuming it is true that the man had surrendered and was begging for his life, there is no reason, no excuse why he should be executed by a police officer.

Most of the time when I hear about police misconduct it's bullshit to some degree, but this is something else. I support police and respect them for what they do, but stuff like this cannot be overlooked. If they don't make an example of him, then they are essentially excusing his actions to some degree, and I am not okay with that.
    They won't, case is already over, the whole jury let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    yeah the guy that was shot had a firearm in public that's not helping your case

how he responded to the police when they first showed up is whats missing
    No, he did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They won't, case is already over, the whole jury let him go.
    Absolutely disgusting.

I wonder if this story is being exaggerated, though. I find it hard to believe that a jury would let a police officer go that basically executed an unarmed criminal in cold blood, that was begging for their life no less. Nothing justifies this kind of behavior, but I would be curious to see the full context behind this story.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2017-12-14 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    You sure?

"However, now he is being offered a plea deal of negligent homicide, which carries a minimum sentence of probation, a judicial “get out of jail, free” card that he would be stupid not to accept, according to Shaver’s wife, Laney Sweet, who is posting information on a Facebook page she created in support of her husband."
    Plea deals are an abnomination of justice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    More like:

Perpetrator actually did nothing wrong (with regard to their interaction with police), officer tends to be charged.

Perpetrator did something wrong (as in, reaching in pockets, charging, etc.), officer tends to have had justification for their use of force.
    Why call them a perpetrator before their guild was asserted?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Has there been any indication he will get the minimum sentence? No.

And what is wrong with a deal that convicts him of negligent homicide...? THIS WAS NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. This isn't premeditated homicide... He didn't set out that day planning to kill this person. He didn't respond to the call with intent to kill...

Do you not understand how the law works? They charge you with what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. And even then sometimes that is too much, beyond a reasonable doubt is a high burden of proof. If anything this plea deal might be the only way he is punished, as if the prosecution can't make their criminal case and prove it beyond a reasonable doubt AND convince the jury of such, the guy would get off with no punishment whatsoever other than losing his job...
    Premeditation in the blink of an eye. People are charged with first-degree murder for killings you, from a layman's standpoint, would consider 'crime of passion' or 'unplanned' or somesuch every single day.

When someone has time to beg for his life and you still put 5 bullets in his body, that's not 'negligent'. Don't talk about the law if you don't know anything about it.

Deleted
    Murderous American police at it again. Your police sure do love executing civilians.