Deleted

Method nerd screams

https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileBumblingLlamaKippa

- - - Updated - - -

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that bearded guy is absolutely terrible

They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    That does seem to be the point you're trying to make here, OP.

seems like a group of people excited about an achievement(tbo I had expected much more than that)... nothing unusual , not sure the point of this tread.

Expected more screams, nothing wrong with being excited the effort they put into a world first is insane. They are entitled to a little nerd screaming Well done Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    seems like a group of people excited about an achievement(tbo I had expected much more than that)... nothing unusual , not sure the point of this tread.
    They aren't bellowing out manly, hair curling screams like you would hear from a viking war party duh!

Here is the proper victory scream
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsFYPVxHKdc
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-12-14 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    bunch of losers
    They get paid more to play a video game than you make at your job...

Such losers....

Nerd hierarchy is going on in this thread.

I am [less nerdy] than [those other guys] because I didn't do [thing]. (Even though they did [another thing] that is far cooler than I can do.)

I hate to break it to you guys, but we're all playing online video games and posting on a forum tailored for people who do so. These guys are excited about being the best players in the world for a very hard-earned achievement, I'd say they are vindicated in acting nerdy about it. It's better than acting petty because you're jealous of someone else's achievement.

Do twitch streamers even play games anymore? mostly on wow I hardly see any real gaming just people sitting with a background of game and them talking.

After actually watching the movie in question I was expecting something a lot worse, or more hilarious, that justified making a post about it. I'm really disappointed, this thread really is just about someone being salty about method's achievement.

Such losers....
    There are some people who get payed even more than that to betray the American people. They're fucking losers, but not as lousy as someone who would defend them on the basis of money alone and deny a truth linked by their peers.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    After actually watching the movie in question I was expecting something a lot worse, or more hilarious, that justified making a post about it. I'm really disappointed, this thread really is just about someone being salty about method's achievement.
    I don't watch or click on links but I'm correct anyway. Hate and violence are always the answer, and ignoring others is another answer, sans me not returning to this thread after I've ended it with my powerful logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    I don't watch or click on links but I'm correct anyway. Hate and violence are always the answer, and ignoring others is another answer, sans me not returning to this thread after I've ended it with my powerful logic.
    ...wat? /10char

Such losers....
    Nice projection there.

Poor Ion sulking cause they said it was easy. It was his only joy to give challenge to top guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    Poor Ion sulking cause they said it was easy. It was his only joy to give challenge to top guilds.
    >Wipe on a boss 500 times
    >lol it's easy

puh-lease

I thought it was funny and I am not salty

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This topic is covered quite adequately elsewhere. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead