Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Yes, this is exactly what blizzard did, and then talked about how different blood elves and high elves are... wait they didn’t.

Void elves are that change you are talking about, You can disagree all you want, blizzard sees high elves and blood elves as the exact same thing. The argument is only “dumb” because I have to repeat this over and over.
    Every time your argument gets countered you retreat back to the Blizzard Said So card.

You have no 100 percent certainty on the matter as you cannot foresee the future. Your insistence on this only opens you up to look like an idiot if blizzard ever decides on changing their mind on this subject, and you stand to win nothing even if you appear right in the end.

Have I ever told you, the definition of insanity?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Every time your argument gets countered you retreat back to the Blizzard Said So card.

You have no 100 percent certainty on the matter as you cannot foresee the future. Your insistence on this only opens you up to look like an idiot if blizzard ever decides on changing their mind on this subject, and you stand to win nothing even if you appear right in the end.

Have I ever told you, the definition of insanity?
    WHen exactly was my argument countered?

Blizzard can change how they look sure, the. They might as well not call them high elves

“The pandaren”

Blizzard doesn’t like neutral races

Silver covenant”

Elves acting like humans isn’t a culture

Blizzard can do what they want”

Turning a brushstroke into a broom, that’s not a argument

For over ten years blizzard has said no to high elves, they had the best opportunity in legion and they purposefully made void elves instead

You want to talk about insanity? Saying “this time they will be playable for sure” For ten years.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    The problem is that lorewise they are supposed to look the same, except for the eyes and a more pale skin and hair. Sure, they could give them some more options like tattos or something, but it still wouldn't be enough. There's nothing else they could add to make them look different without ruining the 'High Elf' meaning.
    Something more extreme is what we are getting - Void Elves. And honestly, they are more than enough.
    @Friendlyimmolation

But the Humans from the Defias and the humans from Stormwind are supposed to be the same, also the same applies to the humans in Old Hilbrads, just because they look somewhat different doesn't mean they are different races.

Note: Is like saying that Garrosh was not the same type of Orc as his people because his latest model did not looked like the people from his clan.

Note2: I do agree that the Void Elves solution is an Ok one (it does the trick)

Deleted
    WHen exactly was my argument countered?

Blizzard can change how they look sure, the. They might as well not call them high elves

“The pandaren”

Blizzard doesn’t like neutral races

Silver covenant”

Elves acting like humans isn’t a culture

Blizzard can do what they want”

Turning a brushstroke into a broom, that’s not a argument

For over ten years blizzard has said no to high elves, they had the best opportunity in legion and they purposefully made void elves instead

You want to talk about insanity? Saying “this time they will be playable for sure” For ten years.
    Your argument is countered every time you fail to adress my point and switch back to ''Blizzard said so''

Imagine if they added high elves to the horde with some reconciliation story and then just left void elves on alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your argument is countered every time you fail to adress my point and switch back to ''Blizzard said so''
    Your point was already addressed multiple times, blizzard did your changes, they created void elves, they do not feel the same way about high elves at this time or for the last 13 years you do.

“Blizzard said so” applies because your argument was already applied to the game in the form of void elves.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Imagine if they added high elves to the horde with some reconciliation story and then just left void elves on alliance.
    I wont have a single problem with that actually. As long the reason and lore behind it is solid.

- - - Updated - - -

Your point was already addressed multiple times, blizzard did your changes, they created void elves, they do not feel the same way about high elves at this time or for the last 13 years you do.

“Blizzard said so” applies because your argument was already applied to the game in the form of void elves.
    Void elves are not high elves. We are speaking about HE and not VE.

Even this argument is a form of ''blizzard said so''

10+ Year Old Account
    You fail to articulate why we need to say anything more than 'blizzard said so'.

We don't.

The creator of a work saying something should be good enough for those following it. Everything else is head canon.

Edit: It's also unbelievable that someone who is trying to discount what those creators are saying actually thinks he has the upper edge in this argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont have a single problem with that actually. As long the reason and lore behind it is solid.
    Yeah, well sadly blizzard fucked up the easiest way to do that reunion when they decided to go with the whole Alleria Void arc.

I've been hoping for a united Quel'thalas for some time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the contrary, If I want to change them I will get a high elven model with distinct haristyles, tatoos, beards, posture and animations, that still looks almost the same as a blood elf model, and yet it is different enough for people to distinguish them and recognize to which faction they belong.

No changing the argument, im just ridiculing your argument, as it is dumb.
    The only difference between BE and HE it's the eye color. It's been estabilished ingame and in lore.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Void elves are not high elves. We are speaking about HE and not VE.

Even this argument is a form of ''blizzard said so''
    Except now you have thasslasian elves that are playable on the Alliance, their high elves in all but skin color and name, which in your own argument said, justified their playability. You got exactly what you were arguing for, even if you don’t care that strongly about high elves.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    You fail to articulate why we need to say anything more than 'blizzard said so'.

We don't.

The creator of a work saying something should be good enough for those following it. Everything else is head canon.

Edit: It's also unbelievable that someone who is trying to discount what those creators are saying actually thinks he has the upper edge in this argument.

I alreadi did articulate why you need a better argument.

At best you are right. In sich case you gain nothing and are just wasting your time here like morons.

At worst High elves are included, in which case you wasted your time like morons.

Voila.

10+ Year Old Account
    I alreadi did articulate why you need a better argument.

At best you are right. In sich case you gain nothing and are just wasting your time here like morons.

At worst High elves are included, in which case you wasted your time like morons.

Voila.
    Im sorry, but there is no need for a better argument. If the creator of the game said: High elves ARE Blood elves, there is no more discussion to be had about it. YOu can ask for it, sure, but from the looks of it, it wont happen anymore, VE are the final nail in the coffin of that possibility IMO.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I just realised something. High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Im sorry, but there is no need for a better argument. If the creator of the game said: High elves ARE Blood elves, there is no more discussion to be had about it. YOu can ask for it, sure, but from the looks of it, it wont happen anymore, VE are the final nail in the coffin of that possibility IMO.

Jesus you persist again. Again, blizzard said a hard NO to classic servers before.

There were people who argued. There were people who said ''There arent going to be classic servers, blizard said so!''

Where are the latter now?

Yes classic servers were wanted by a lot more people, but they also require a monumentally more large amount of work than adding a simple allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realised something. High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Except the fact that unlike a flat earth, high elves EXIST.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the new Sig.

Yeah, they're just called Blood elves.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post

Go ask the Silver covenant if they are blood elves. Bonus points if you can prove they are not added by Blizzard but by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God the parallels are uncanny.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus you persist again. Again, blizzard said a hard NO to classic servers before.

There were people who argued. There were people who said ''There arent going to be classic servers, blizard said so!''

Where are the latter now?

Yes classic servers were wanted by a lot more people, but they also require a monumentally more large amount of work than adding a simple allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure High Elves are fictional creations within a persistent game world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post

And within that persistent game world they are called Blood Elves when you want to play them. High Five!

I just realized something, Obelisk Kai and Arrashi are conjoined twins.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure High Elves are fictional creations within a persistent game world.

- - - Updated - - -

And within that persistent game world they are called Blood Elves when you want to play them. High Five!
    Okay they are the same race.

Just like Lightforged draenei are draenei.
    Just like how Highmountain Tauren are Tauren.
    Just like Dark Iron Dwarves are Dwarves.
    Just like Kul Tiras humans are Humans.

Different allied race is not equal to a different race. Now what?