Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I just realized something, Obelisk Kai and Arrashi are conjoined twins.
    And we still don't need to resort to personal attacks poorly disguised as attempt at satire to cover for our lack of argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Okay they are the same race.

Just like Lightforged draenei are draenei.
    Just like how Highmountain Tauren are Tauren.
    Just like Dark Iron Dwarves are Dwarves.
    Just like Kul Tiras humans are Humans.

Different allied race is not equal to a different race. Now what?
    Now you accept you got Void Elves and that Blizzard answered the demand. Didn't do it in the way you wanted but that's tough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And we still don't need to resort to personal attacks poorly disguised as attempt at satire to cover for our lack of argument.

Me being called a flat earther is a lot higher affront to my intelligence.

Nice hipocrycy.

Are you sure? Every comment of yours is spiteful and arrogant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Now you accept you got Void Elves and that Blizzard answered the demand. Didn't do it in the way you wanted but that's tough.
    Blizzard also gave Dark Iron dwarves does not mean they wont give us Wildhammer dwarves too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard also gave Dark Iron dwarves does not mean they wont give us Wildhammer dwarves too.
    They probably will. But Dwarves aren't a core Horde race. They can give you as many varieties of Dwarf as you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay they are the same race.

Just like Lightforged draenei are draenei.
    Just like how Highmountain Tauren are Tauren.
    Just like Dark Iron Dwarves are Dwarves.
    Just like Kul Tiras humans are Humans.

Different allied race is not equal to a different race. Now what?
    Now we correct the argument.

High elves are Blood elves.

however.

Light infused Draenei separated for thousands of years are not same draenei.

Cenarious/Blessed/infused Tauren are not the same Tauren.

Dark Iron are dwarves infused with the power of Rag, not the same as the Ironforge Dwarves. (Though if the War of the three hammers never happened I would give you this point.)

I don't think anywhere, or any one ever suggested that Kul'Tiras was its own race so I have no idea where you pulled this one from.

Mean while High elves are a political reactionary group of Blood elves.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Now we correct the argument.

High elves are Blood elves.

however.

Light infused Draenei separated for thousands of years are not same draenei.

Cenarious/Blessed/infused Tauren are not the same Tauren.

Dark Iron are dwarves infused with the power of Rag, not the same as the Ironforge Dwarves. (Though if the War of the three hammers never happened I would give you this point.)

I don't think anywhere, or any one ever suggested that Kul'Tiras was its own race so I have no idea where you pulled this one from.

Mean while High elves are a political reactionary group of Blood elves.
    Blood elves are now infused with the power of the Sunwell.

High elves don't have access to it any longer. They are forbidden from going near it under the threat of death.

uhhh. Now what? Wait about 2 more expansions until we start noticing physical differences?

10+ Year Old Account

High elves don't have access to it any longer. They are forbidden from going near it under the threat of death.

uhhh. Now what? Wait about 2 more expansions until we start noticing physical differences?
    Excuse me, but if that was the case why do we see High elves taking Pilgrimage to the Sunwell in the Quel'delar questline? or have you just not done that so you're ignorant, and making an ignorant argument.
    I AM the victim.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Nothing in the story indicates Rommath flipped the switch and cut the high elves off from the sunwell, he was probably jonesing to do it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Nothing in the story indicates Rommath flipped the switch and cut the high elves off from the sunwell, he was probably jonesing to do it though.
    Not sure Rommath *can* do that, really. Dependence on the Sunwell, and so the ability to draw on its energies, appears to be more or less a part of High/Blood Elven physiology at this point. If the Sunwell is up then any High/Blood Elf can draw from it to sustain themselves, and if the Sunwell is down then they suffer the pangs of withdrawal and have to deal with that one way or another. I suppose Rommath could destroy or otherwise stopper the Sunwell if he so chose, but in doing so he'd be hurting both the Blood and the High Elves all at once.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse me, but if that was the case why do we see High elves taking Pilgrimage to the Sunwell in the Quel'delar questline? or have you just not done that so you're ignorant, and making an ignorant argument.
    That last quote of his makes it clear he doesn't know what he is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Why the Alliance wants elf paladins? Don't tell me it's for nostalgia because the first elves to ever become paladins were the Blood Elven Blood Knights.
    This is factually incorrect... When the Blood Elves were still High Elves, Uther the Lightbringer had a pupil named Mehlar Dawnblade, he was a High Elf Paladin, before the Blood Knights ever existed.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not sure Rommath *can* do that, really. Dependence on the Sunwell, and so the ability to draw on its energies, appears to be more or less a part of High/Blood Elven physiology at this point. If the Sunwell is up then any High/Blood Elf can draw from it to sustain themselves, and if the Sunwell is down then they suffer the pangs of withdrawal and have to deal with that one way or another. I suppose Rommath could destroy or otherwise stopper the Sunwell if he so chose, but in doing so he'd be hurting both the Blood and the High Elves all at once.
    The magisters can do it, they did it before. They began to rip apart Darkhan’s connection to the sunwell when they learned he betrayed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    A single pilgrimage is not enough. Most of them spend their lives away from it. IT is not unlike the Nightfallen who were forced out of the Nightwell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus you persist again. Again, blizzard said a hard NO to classic servers before.

There were people who argued. There were people who said ''There arent going to be classic servers, blizard said so!''

Where are the latter now?

Yes classic servers were wanted by a lot more people, but they also require a monumentally more large amount of work than adding a simple allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the fact that unlike a flat earth, high elves EXIST.
    There is a clear difference between classic server and high elves, the reasons they claimed it would not happen, is not even remotely the same with high elves, equating both is simply wrong. Yeah, they back tracked on the classic servers, because they saw a business opportunity there. And they saw the opportunity with high elves in the alliance, and that's why you got Void elves. If VE had not been added, you might have gotten HE in the future, but VE is essentially giving the elves that you asked for, with new lore. Not to even mention that the only difference between they would essentially be the eye colour.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The magisters can do it, they did it before. They began to rip apart Darkhan’s connection to the sunwell when they learned he betrayed him.
    That, I imagine, was a targeted effect specific to Dar'khan while he was present at Quel'danas. It wouldn't be something that could be done to a subset of distant people spread across the land who couldn't be targeted specifically. It's a very specific censure and a special case scenario.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    A single pilgrimage is not enough. Most of them spend their lives away from it. IT is not unlike the Nightfallen who were forced out of the Nightwell?
    The Sunwell does not work like that.
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Nightborne's relationship with the Nightwell is different from the Sunwell... High/Bloodelves can seemingly draw upon the Sunwell's power from anywhere now that it has been restored. The Nightborne, after locking themselves away for so long became reliant on the Nightwell for basic sustenance, they need direct contact with the Nightwell's energy for it to sustain them, which is why there are people within in the city itself who need arcwine to keep from becoming withered... No one magically cut them off from the well's energy, it simply never worked that way to begin with.

The only reason withered High/Blood Elves happened is because the Sunwell was corrupted.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-12-14 at 07:57 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account

So you are actually suggesting that we change the model of an EXISTING RACE (one of the most played BTW) to justify an allied race on the opposite side? Yeah, just no.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines