Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All links are dead, anyone with a version of 1.0 talents trees ?

Quote Originally Posted by Primaliron View Post
    Yeah when i started in TBC I was amazed that people thought the stats on items were better. As an Enhancement Shaman I ran around mainly in Rogue gear because it was better..... nothing like a 12 foot tall ninja cow. Of course their stats will always be ridiculous as long as Strength doesn't matter to physical DPS. But a man can dream......
    There was a lot of Cloth Healing stuff I used on my Druid, cause there weren't many SP Leather peieces outside of tier stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 + 1 = 3 View Post
    All links are dead, anyone with a version of 1.0 talents trees ?
    https://web.archive.org/web/20041209...ry_select_id=6

Change id at the end (5 to 12) to change classes.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    https://web.archive.org/web/20041209...ry_select_id=6

Change id at the end (5 to 12) to change classes.
    Great, thanks.

Deleted
    It's still half broken but at least it's easier to prove how you could be creative with your talents in the past and disprove the stupid comments from people who didn't play back then saying their was only 1 talent set people had to pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    It's still half broken but at least it's easier to prove how you could be creative with your talents in the past and disprove the stupid comments from people who didn't play back then saying their was only 1 talent set people had to pick.
    If you wanted to be optimal you had 1 choice. If you just wanted to have fun, you could do whatever

Deleted
    That is the unrealistic excuse we've come to here over and over which does not apply to all classes. For example you could play around with the mage talents. For example taking minimum arcane talents for evocation or going deeper then when that was made a basic class skill you still had other options.