Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Um, yeah you do. So, so much.

There is no logic to support that concept. I recommend maturing.
    Sorry I typed that wrong I meant IDC or I don't care. Every woman I know agrees with me completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    When the biggest shark owns 70% of the sea, he doesn't give a !#@$ about the other sharks, except for the territory they occupy.
    Anyone can be taken down. Just need to find the right weak point. More lawyers there are fighting this the better

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Ajit made this video to explain things. He leaves out the part where IT WILL COST YOU MORE!
    He should be dragged out onto the street and be shot, more so after that video...

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I mean, I'd sooner live in Puerto Vallarta than most places in the US. Mexico has lots of nice places to live, if you have money - true of the US as well of course - just saying Mexico isn't all the slums of Juarez.
    Yes they are. Just like all the South is inbred Rednecks and Christian fundies and California is all latte sipping trans people, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    He should be dragged out onto the street and be shot, more so after that video...
    Too easy. Should be skinned alive and salted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Genuinely curious, how exactly does the government protect monopolies and oligopolies?
    Regulation, legislation, and subsidies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I mean, I'd sooner live in Puerto Vallarta than most places in the US. Mexico has lots of nice places to live, if you have money - true of the US as well of course - just saying Mexico isn't all the slums of Juarez.
    True enough, I know it has some beautiful scenery and safe spots for those who can pay for it.

And as you said, so does the US. But the US (or Mexico) having those nice spots doesn't really help its ranking for best place to live or quality of life versus say Norway or other countries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    True enough, I know it has some beautiful scenery and safe spots for those who can pay for it.

And as you said, so does the US. But the US (or Mexico) having those nice spots doesn't really help its ranking for best place to live or quality of life versus say Norway or other countries.
    Considering you can fit 4 times the population of Norway in Mexico City, its not hard having a high standard of living there.

Good, now we're back to pre-2015 internet. The same fucking thing it is now. I hope Ajit Pai mouth rapes all you soy boy NN cucks. Why don't you all just go and rape some more woman you male feminist losers. You're a bunch of predators. Suck my fucking cock.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-14 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    Good, now we're back to pre-2015 internet. The same fucking thing it is now. I hope Ajit Pai mouth rapes all you soy boy NN cucks. Why don't you all just go and rape some more woman you male feminist losers. You're a bunch of predators. Suck my fucking cock.
    Quite a post there. You know it might slow down your connection to watching alex jones on youtube. This is serious stuff. Dunno why it has to be right vs left

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Considering you can fit 4 times the population of Norway in Mexico City, its not hard having a high standard of living there.
    Not really relevant to my point that even horrid internet policy doesn't really negate the fact that the US is a better country to live in than Mexico (just as parts of Europe are better to live in than the US), but okay.

So many people are overreacting about this. Honestly, I can't see many cons to repealing this. Compared to other countries, we as Americans will have FAR more internet security and protection. Of course, this will come at a small increase of prices but it should be worth it. If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave. However, know that no other country on the planet compares to the great life you are able to live here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Not really relevant to my point that even horrid internet policy doesn't really negate the fact that the US is a better country to live in than Mexico (just as parts of Europe are better to live in than the US), but okay.
    Well yeah, living in the US is generally better, but using an example of Norway was kinda extreme (which is the point of my comment). It's a pity though that a country with so many resources as the US has such a horrid internet policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wondering why some neo-reactionaries are doubling down on defending this vote?

They're most likely taking cues from the cool-libertarian-kid philosopher:

By taking cues, I mean repeating verbatim what they heard a very wise person on youtube say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Ajit made this video to explain things. He leaves out the part where IT WILL COST YOU MORE!
    LOL! EFF YOU Ajit.

All he said in that video "You can still do this on the internet". No shit! It's just now we will have to pay to do that shit on the internet.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

So tell me again about the "land of the free"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Sorry I typed that wrong I meant IDC or I don't care. Every woman I know agrees with me completely.
    Ofc they do

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    [Please upgrade your package to view this comment]
    nice .
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not chairman of the FCC.
    a lawyer for.....verizon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    According to what you said about the Americans in your gym, they are either uneducated on the issue, or they have their own biased agenda for saying that. This is copied from a reddit post, but accurate AF nonetheless.

Now that Net Neutrality is gone, it won't take them long to pull this kind of shit all over again. Does any of that sound like "truly free internet" to you? Sure, companies should be allowed to make a profit... but I PROMISE you, none of our carriers here in America were suffering in any way shape or form.
    I too am not happy with the repeal of Net Neutrality, but that copy/paste is good ol' fashioned fake news. Net Neutrality was put in place in 2015, so all of those examples of the telecom companies not being able to do something happened under the exact situation we're in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    I keep hearing about this “crappy” service we Americans have. I live in Arizona and Cox has been great and offers a service for a reasonable price in my opinion. I have gig service for under $75 and I can’t remeber the last time in 10 years that I have had bad service or an interruption.
    I have gig service from comcast for $190 a month with 30% packet loss that "isn't bad enough for them to fix"

Actual quote from the technician.

I use a vpn and that resolves the packet loss.

And thats the better of the two ISPs, the other being Centurlink with $50 for 20mb with around 15% packet loss that a vpn does not fix.

Last I heard Google fiber was green lit in denver under a partner company, hopefully it spreads to the suburbs quick.