Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The whole thing is a mess, she hasn't asked why half her city is in ruins, why like 90% of her race is gone, AND WHY AND HOW MY SISTER DIED (bUt sHE a WaRcHiEf tHoUGh???111one)
    Yea, alleria is way to forced at this point.. she heard some stuff from Vereesa and goes all angry and shit, but the weird thing is she said it herself that she is also in control of oher powers like her sister and still she acts like this..
    One side of the story.. she hasn't heard the other side, hopefully this is something to explore for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    damn traitors coming to our sunwell and corrupting
    you understand the irony of this sentence, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    you understand the irony of this sentence, right?
    What irony.

Sounds like Alleria

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    And instead, we went and set fire to your little garden tree.

Horde gets shit done.
    Yes, another brilliant strategic play from the horde as always.

Start an unnecessary war with a disinterested and superior foe, what could possibly go wrong...

The priestesses of Elune will corrupt your sunwell to the void before this expansion ends. Then we'll grow another tree.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    blablablabla... Alliance... superior foe... blablablabla
    I'mma just let that stand here for a bit, it just speaks for itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'mma just let that stand here for a bit, it just speaks for itself.
    Plot of every wow expansion: Horde start some unnecessary shit with someone they can't beat. Alliance fix it. Specifically I was talking about the night elves though.

Plot of every wow expansion: Horde start some unnecessary shit with someone they can't beat. Alliance fix it.
    alliance start it this time.
    horde fix. alliance burn
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Start an unnecessary war with a disinterested and superior foe, what could possibly go wrong...

The priestesses of Elune will corrupt your sunwell to the void before this expansion ends. Then we'll grow another tree.
    Unless priestess of elune will trip on her way and start crying "Muda MUN Seiv me !". Or once again destroy the bridge while standing on it.

Anduin: Ok Tyrande, I'm sending you to Suramar. I know it's hard, but try not to be a bitch about it.
    Tyrande: Please, I'm a priestess. I can handle this.
    Anduin: Just to be sure - no being a bitch, ok?
    Tyrande: Sure.
    Anduin: What are you not to be?
    Tyrande: A bitch. Ok. Got it.

Thalyssra: Ah, Tyrande, welcome back to Su...
    Tyrande: Pcheh. Whatevs. You can all go suck some Legion dingaling.
    Thalyssra: Excuse me?
    Tyrande: You heard me.

Anduin: What do you mean the most advanced arcane nation on the planet WENT AND JOINED THE HORDE?!
    Tyrande: Yeah, well, Sylvanas. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Is there actually any need to ask about that? Arthas, a prince of Lordaeron was corrupted by the Lich King. He then led the Scourge under Lich King (and Kil'Jaeden by extension) to attack Silvermoon and it fell. Sylvanas died during that battle. I'm pretty sure plenty of people could have told her that. It's not like it was some overly complex story or if it'd have affected Alleria's opinion much. Alleria could have offered some words of consolation, but I don't see any reason why she have to doubt the story at all.
    Alleria surely had heard this story. But her reaction is the thing that bother me.

Should her first reaction be to feel sad for Sylvanas? She died valiantly to defend her homeland and she suffered much under Arthas.

Instead of thinking "how can my sister handle all these", the only thing Alleria cares is why she joined Horde.

The same goes for Veressa. Both windrunner sisters are so quick to jump to the conclusion "Sylvanas is a monster" and do not even bother to check Sylvanas's actual feeling.

On comparison, Sylvanas had shown genius care for both of them in more than one occasions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anduin: Ok Tyrande, I'm sending you to Suramar. I know it's hard, but try not to be a bitch about it.
    Tyrande: Please, I'm a priestess. I can handle this.
    Anduin: Just to be sure - no being a bitch, ok?
    Tyrande: Sure.
    Anduin: What are you not to be?
    Tyrande: A bitch. Ok. Got it.

Thalyssra: Ah, Tyrande, welcome back to Su...
    Tyrande: Pcheh. Whatevs. You can all go suck some Legion dingaling.
    Thalyssra: Excuse me?
    Tyrande: You heard me.

Anduin: What do you mean the most advanced arcane nation on the planet WENT AND JOINED THE HORDE?!
    Tyrande: Yeah, well, Sylvanas. Or something.
    Tyrande's been leading for like 12,000 years, she's bored of faction politics.

She's like a cross between Olenna Tyrell and April Ludgate from Parks and Rec:

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Biggest fucking thing that bothers me is that Alleria didn’t use her fucking void powers of prophecy to check up on her son/kingdom/homeland even fucking once. It would have been so much more powerful if she saw her sister murdered and raised while she helplessly watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

There's no indication that Alliance is superior right now, the Alliance starts the conflict in Silithus (and was the one to strike first in Legion), Night Elven Priests never expressed strong interest in the Void in lore and the Alliance wouldn't be able to get past the second elfgate to Quel'thalas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Biggest fucking thing that bothers me is that Alleria didn’t use her fucking void powers of prophecy to check up on her son/kingdom/homeland even fucking once. It would have been so much more powerful if she saw her sister murdered and raised while she helplessly watched.

Both Alleria and Veressa are extremely cold towards Sylvanas's suffering for some reason...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    Both Alleria and Veressa are extremely cold towards Sylvanas's suffering for some reason...
    Irredeemable bad writing on Vereesa’s end, and it looks to be going that way for Alleria too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Plot of every wow expansion: Horde start some unnecessary shit with someone they can't beat. Alliance fix it. Specifically I was talking about the night elves though.
    Alliance started the war in WotLK, restarted it in Cata, attacked the Horde in Legion and attacked the Horde again in Silithus. Even in vanilla they were the aggressor in Silverpine, Mulgore, Barrens, Dustwallow and Alterac Valley. In the WotLK-MoP war they were losing badly in Cata, to the point they lost almost their entire fleet between Cata and MoP and even in MoP turned things around only after Garrosh caused the stark majority of the Horde to rebel against him. Do point that unnecessary shit with someone they can't beat that the Horde started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Irredeemable bad writing on Vereesa’s end, and it looks to be going that way for Alleria too.
    I would say it is the problem of the deception human race in wow.

Human race alone is OK. But for some reason, Blizzard just sinks into the hopeless hole that human is superior above everything else.

Human devours all cultures, individuality of any factions/characters that are close to them.

Night elves have literally lost everything to human for no reason. And everyone marrying to humans just miraculously suddenly start to think like human and forget where they come from.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    There's no indication that Alliance is superior right now, the Alliance starts the conflict in Silithus (and was the one to strike first in Legion), Night Elven Priests never expressed strong interest in the Void in lore and the Alliance wouldn't be able to get past the second elfgate to Quel'thalas.
    Elune is a god of both shadow and light, we're a nocturnal race worshipping a god who lives in the great dark beyond. We're one of the only races to openly accept Shadowpriests.

Legion started with the both factions coming together to repel the Legion from their beachhead on the broken isles. The Horde ditched us and left us to die rather than stand and fight, that was the first strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    We needed another elf thread on first page
    How are posts like this "constructive"???

Like for real, it doesn't matter what the topic is, there is always that *one* poster who comes in to say nothing more than, "Why more talk of something *I* don't care about??"

That offers ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to any discussion, ever. Yet I get infracted for every opinion some MOD doesn't like??
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.