Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    Lich King was limited attempts. If you brought that raid into the current day raiding scene with no limited attempts, there would have been guilds who put in 500-1000 attempts before he died. Did you know that Heroic Lich King took over 3 months to die???? I mean hell, if you're really multiplying it out, the equivalent attempts for Lich King would have been over 2,000 (700 a month at the pace Method put in attempts over two weeks) so really Argus was a cake walk in comparison.
    LK was available on 02. Feb 2010
    LK HC 25 WF was on 26. Mar 2010
    Sindra HC was killed on 11. Feb 2010, Putricide was killed on 12. Feb 2010. In case you're wondering since when Paragon was progressing on LK HC.

You clearly do not know.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2017-12-14 at 07:44 PM.

Fine,

Make raid keystones a thing that way these people complaining about difficulty will stfu. Endless difficulty!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    LK was available on 02. Feb 2010
    LK HC 25 WF was on 26. Mar 2010
    Sindra HC was killed on 11. Feb 2010, Putricide was killed on 12. Feb 2010. In case you're wondering since when Paragon was progressing on LK HC.

You clearly do not know.
    My timeline is accurate if you go from when the raid instance actually opened. My bad about forgetting that the wings opened piecemeal, but had they all opened together he would have definitely lasted 3 months, in my opinion. He still lasted almost 2 months and my point regarding number of attempts stands the same. Comparing a boss which had limited attempts to one that had unlimited is stupid.

Lich King was limited attempts. If you brought that raid into the current day raiding scene with no limited attempts, there would have been guilds who put in 500-1000 attempts before he died. Did you know that Heroic Lich King took over 3 months to die???? I mean hell, if you're really multiplying it out, the equivalent attempts for Lich King would have been over 2,000 (700 a month at the pace Method put in attempts over two weeks) so really Argus was a cake walk in comparison.
    it was 6 weeks. not 3 months. Putricide died feb 12th. Lk hc died on mars 26th. calculations land on around 200ish (teoretical maximum 225 attempts to down lk).
    Todays guilds whouldve downed him alot faster. they whouldve stacked 10 locks and kept pulling until they got a dream try where they could ingore all valkyrs in p2 to meet the enrage timer with alot less gear than any guild that downed him had in wotlk.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2017-12-14 at 10:47 PM.

Comparing a boss which had limited attempts to one that had unlimited is stupid.
    I agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

2000 tries? http://www.paragon.fi/node/86.html what is this news then

ah and: The Lich King (Heroic 25) - 42 Days from Heroic Putricide's death (first pull). March 26th 2010
    where do you live that 3 months = 42 days where do you get your facts from mate

he stayed alive for three month but thats because there were bosses in the raid that were hard as well they did'nt wipe the full three month on lichking heroic
    Last edited by Spaze; 2017-12-15 at 10:48 AM.

If paragon could of put in unlimited attempts on Lichking it would of probably been dead in a 1 or 2 resets after getting their, was just the fact is was a challenging boss that was capped to 50 attempts a week... that it took so long.

I mean argus is a fairly challenging boss at 320 attempts, blackhand was the same amount roughly and that was insaneeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    Fine,

Make raid keystones a thing that way these people complaining about difficulty will stfu. Endless difficulty!
    People complaining about the difficulty aren't even raiding mythic, that's the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    10/11 on first day.
    11/11 after first reset.

Well done Blizz.. loool.. such a joke tuning again..

And gz Method!
    Aw naw, a raid that the regular world first guild can complete quickly and easily, how terribly disappointing for the thousands of other guilds who almost overtook them!

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    1 week, final boss of the expansion.
    So let us know when YOU finish the content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Aw naw, a raid that the regular world first guild can complete quickly and easily, how terribly disappointing for the thousands of other guilds who almost overtook them!
    Yeah exactly, a total joke. lol Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Really? I could have sworn you're posting in such thread? Looks you care plenty. The world first race threads in the Raid forum always run up to several hundred pages of posts - people here seem to think the race is good entertainment value.
    I don't, actually. I only posted because it was linked from the front page and I wanted to watch the ensuing show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    I don't, actually. I only posted because it was linked from the front page and I wanted to watch the ensuing show.
    Right so you care just as much as I do. Ok.

It's funny watching people try to defend this quick of a boss death.