Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

wowp and io raider need to be shut down! PERIOD!

Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    make your own group. simple. wowp and io raider are not the cause of your problems

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    make your own group. simple. wowp and io raider are not the cause of your problems
    Pretty much this. You can break the norm and refuse to judge M+ scores too. Which helps yourself, and 4 people in a similar situation to you.

If only there was a way to do content with people you know, likeminded and geared people whom share an ideal and do stuff together. Alas...

Sorry to condescend but if you can't make a couple of friends to do stuff together maybe you're the "toxic" one?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Why don't you make your own group and invite only people who are not on the raider.io and wowprogress list?

If you play a damage class you cant expect to get invited into every group. Make your own group or buy one of the many boost services (for gold!!) or play tank / heal.

make your own group??

ppl have no idea how good you are, your item level isnt an indicator of that..

ppl make their rules cuz they dont want to teach other people how to play the game.. and they dont want to ruin their runs and then having to find a replacement for you if you constantly fuck up..

again im not saying that you are bad, but you very well could be..

Deleted
    Yeah. LfR kills the community and fun and cause toxicity. Addons destroy the fun and cause toxicity. Outside tools break the fun and are toxic. TF/WF destroyed fun and whatnot. Gearscore was pure evil!

People ... no. People never cause anything toxic. Tools however. Tools are the the epitomy of toxicity and anything bad that happens to you and your gaming.

Deleted
    The problem is too many dps and not enough healers/tanks.

Play a tank/healer and you are fine. If 1 tank and 1 healer get 20 dps, why pick the first? You pick the one looking best and ilvl isnt that important. We have guildies with ilvl 960 dying in BRH 18 because they forget to use defensives at first and last boss, no avoidance gear, refuse to wear prydaz, dont play mechanics like this weeks explosives...

And then you deplete easy keys cause of those mess ups...

Deleted

Why is your solution to go after the reason someone is discriminating against you rather than removing the discrimination itself?

If someone is going to do that, and a source of information is removed, they will still do it based on something else.

Deleted
    Yet another one of these threads.

1. Make your own groups.
    2. Realize those asking for high MS are those that enjoy pushing keys and want to try and ensure a smoother run.

I can very easily picture it now that when you finally decide to do the smart thing and form your own group you, just like the people you're complaining about that check wp/io, won't be willing to accept absolutely anyone. Please prove us all wrong and accept a 400 score player into your +19.

Edit: Just another point here: I'd easily take someone that has a higher MS and is thus more likely to know all the things they need to do in a dungeon because they have far more experience and know all the tricks but does meh dps over someone that doesn't bother to run more than 1 mythic+ a week but reportedly does decent dps.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-12-15 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Please prove us all wrong and accept a 400 score player into your +19.
    Easier to bitch on the forum I reckon.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Blah blah blah stop with your PC bullshit! You know I'm right, so stop with that holier-than-thou hipocrisy!

Oh you're all the best wow players in the world, I keep forgetting... I'm sorry!

Blah blah blah stop with your PC bullshit!
    Well I didn't expect the PC card, this thread just got interesting!

1.5m dps with 953 ilvl is really low, thats why the score is needed to seperate bad players from those that actually perform.
    Last edited by Einsz; 2017-12-15 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Yeah. LfR kills the community and fun and cause toxicity. Addons destroy the fun and cause toxicity. Outside tools break the fun and are toxic. TF/WF destroyed fun and whatnot. Gearscore was pure evil!

People ... no. People never cause anything toxic. Tools however. Tools are the the epitomy of toxicity and anything bad that happens to you and your gaming.
    This response absolutely MADE the thread for me. Truth never stings so much as when it's layered in dripping sarcasm.

To the OP: Stop blaming tools. Tools are used by people. If the tool isn't working for you, find another tool OR.... make your own group and ignore the damn tools.

The solution lies within, OP. You have the power if you choose to exercise it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post

Guns don't kill people. People kill people

While making your own group used to be a viable solution, with the addon you can also inspect the leader and his score.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    While making your own group used to be a viable solution, with the addon you can also inspect the leader and his score.
    Why does the OP need to worry about attracting (and being boosted by) people with high MS? When he eventually creates his own groups he won't have any requirements to entry so his group will fill up instantly. Even if people can see his MS with the io addon he'll be full to the brim with people with no score he's taking to his +19.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    1.5m dps with 953 ilvl is really low, thats why the score is needed to seperate bad players from those that actually perform.
    In dungeon specially 15+ with so much aoe and cleaving 1.5mln is pathetic. Even on bosses, that usually last like 1min you should be in your burst and be above that. Its not that we are THE BEST SUPER GOOD PLAYERS, you are bad. And io, wowp or any addon have nothing to do with it.