Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    Blah blah blah stop with your PC bullshit! You know I'm right, so stop with that holier-than-thou hipocrisy!

Oh you're all the best wow players in the world, I keep forgetting... I'm sorry!
    Just make your own group. Nobody has to take you just bc you got the ilvls. If the group leader is patient he gets 15 people like you in 20min... So who would you pick? The 953 guy with not even every dungeon in 15 in time or the other 953guy with every dungeon 17/18+done.
    P.S. Link raid acms/logs, that hepls alot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    Just make your own group. Nobody has to take you just bc you got the ilvls. If the group leader is patient he gets 15 people like you in 20min... So who would you pick? The 953 guy with not even every dungeon in 15 in time or the other 953guy with every dungeon 17/18+done.
    P.S. Link raid acms/logs, that hepls alot!
    It's also worth mentioning a lot of people use ilvl gear sets so 953 won't even stand out. So again, take the 953 guy with no experience or the 947ilvl 2.4k guy? Hard.

Deleted
    Life Hack:
    Get a key and create a group yourself.
    Invite those you deem worthy the challenge.
    A lot of players deal with this kind of rejection.
    Ive had my share.

Once I found a guild that I like and play with daily, I almost never pug and the quality of the game for me greatly improved. It will probably take a while but I suggest finding an active guild of people you like and run Dungeons/Raids with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    "You know I'm right" - Guy who is clearly wrong.

Listen, M+ score is simply higher when you've completed more higher keys successfully, who would I rather take? A guy who does a +10 or 15+ once a week or a guy who does dozens if not more? Either make your own group, or stop expecting to be as desired as the people who play the content more than you.
    BUT BUT BUT I _AM_ entitled to be picked up by EVERY pug I myself deem worthy to apply to! Gaaaah!

7+ Year Old Account
    love the addon makes filtering easier and faster

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    M+ score generally equates to encounter knowledge. For example, not line of sighting certain mobs, pulling the wrong mobs, not dismissing your pet when taking a short cut, not interrupting abilities, etc. can all lead to unnecessary wipes and 1 chest/not-in-time runs.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I never understood these complaints... My M+ score reflects that i only do 1 dungeon every week currently and every week i have no problem getting a 15 or higher group that will give me my weekly reward. Stop signing up to groups that already have 3 DPS and be a little patient. The groups that already have 1 tank 1 healer and 2 DPS probably has 30 DPS applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    It's also worth mentioning a lot of people use ilvl gear sets so 953 won't even stand out. So again, take the 953 guy with no experience or the 947ilvl 2.4k guy? Hard.
    You take the guy with 2.4k score, ILVL means nothing anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post

1. Make your own groups.
    2. Realize those asking for high MS are those that enjoy pushing keys and want to try and ensure a smoother run.
    This sounds like Gearscore.

The issue is less likely to be that they are looking for a smooth run, and more down to looking at being carried. The people who rely on this information don't card how good a player someone is, only that they can carry them and make up for their own shortcomings.

I could be wrong, I haven't really played in a while.

Git gud kid !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena View Post
    This sounds like Gearscore.

The issue is less likely to be that they are looking for a smooth run, and more down to looking at being carried. The people who rely on this information don't card how good a player someone is, only that they can carry them and make up for their own shortcomings.

I could be wrong, I haven't really played in a while.
    Cry about it, kid!

It does need to be shut down but you won't gain any traction here. Just keep yelling and get more to yell and it will eventually happen. Because this place is fully of people that would rather shit on people than waste 2 seconds of there life. Yet will spend any time they gain there here posting hate about posts like this. Ironic. But until it happens you just got to take your time and make your own groups.

Deleted
    My score is around 700 or 800 and I couldn't care less if it's 0 since I do one or two +15 every week.

Last night, before I got into a Maw +16 without linking any bullshit score or achievement I was declined by more than, I shit you not, 25 or 30 groups of + 15 dungeon groups (for more than an hour) and while I signed up for those groups, I tested their leaders:

Note that 80-90% of those groups had requirements of 2 - 2.5k score because why not put some requirement the leader himself cannot keep up with.

- For some of them I linked Argus Curve > no reply
    - Few of them I linked Mythic Conquerer+Curve > no reply
    - Linked "Explore Elwynn Forest" and to see if they're interested in at least reading or replying > no reply
    - Told some I will top their meters to see if they're gonna reply with some toxic meme quote > no reply
    - Told some "rather check logs not wowprogress" > No reply

One single person replied after I told almost every leader if they really don't need a 955 Havoc Demon Hunter with "sorry full" and the group was empty when I signed up for it.

Finally, I sign up for multiple 15 16 17 keys just to finish the god damn weekly and I get invited in a party with a Mage, Hunter alongside a good healer+tank where I was doing almost 50% or more of the damage in every pack except bosses where the mage was competing with me (yeah I know the Felreaper set is good in m+)

Now, before you spew some "Make. your. own. group" bs, or "everyone does it, even you" (no I don't, you don't know me) read what people are actually saying on all forums about M+. Some people might want a specific key, like I did last night. maybe I want to try running two or three Upper Karazhan in a row to have a chance at a better relic.

Only you can change the system, invite other players, help them out, take a second to inspect their armory, talk to them, they might even tell you they're not good and that they're learning... good, that's the person you invite to reduce the ignorance and the elitism. The system is great, the people are not.

What is happening now in M+ is bad, really, really bad and yet, what does everyone do? complain on these forums just like I'm doing right now. Can I change it? No, we can.
    Last edited by mmoc91486e5d48; 2017-12-15 at 02:35 PM. Reason: and (since) I do one or two / leader himself (cannot) keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    It does need to be shut down but you won't gain any traction here. Just keep yelling and get more to yell and it will eventually happen. Because this place is fully of people that would rather shit on people than waste 2 seconds of there life. Yet will spend any time they gain there here posting hate about posts like this. Ironic. But until it happens you just got to take your time and make your own groups.
    delusional.

This isn't about 'wasting 2 seconds'. It's about the fact that every time you pug it's a risk, and people will look for ways to minimise that risk. If they don't use your raiderio score they'll look at your warcraftlogs. If they don't look at your warcraftlogs they'll just look at your ilvl. When you have a dozen people sign up to your group it is entirely rational that people will try to find someway to pick the best player because they want a good clean run. If you pick someone who is a bad player for a high key then not only will you waste a lot more than '2 seconds', you will also waste the key.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    make your own group. simple. wowp and io raider are not the cause of your problems
    But the poor boy can't, he doesn't have his own 15/16 keys, and no one wants to waste their time on an 13/14 key to upgrade, and only THEN go at the weekly. Or they are all Triumvirate.

Oh, and when he gets that precious key by sheer chance, he imposes the same requirements he cries about so much.
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2017-12-15 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    One single person replied after I told almost every leader if they really don't need a 955 Havoc Demon Hunter with "sorry full" and the group was empty when I signed up for it.

Finally, I sign up for multiple 15 16 17 keys just to finish the god damn weekly and I get invited in a party with a Mage, Hunter alongside a good healer+tank where I was doing almost 50% or more of the damage in every pack except bosses where the mage was competing with me (yeah I know the Felreaper set is good in m+)
    Here you've worked out what the real issue is. The problem is the complete saturation of melee dps in this game and a preference for ranged dps by people who are making groups. This is true not only for m+ but for raids. There hasn't been a new ranged dps spec added to the game in the entire life cycle of the game. Yet we now have warriors, demonhunters, rogues, enhance shamans, survival hunters, feral druids, monks, deathknights and ret paladins competing for the 1 melee spot in a 5 man group. Now go and look at what the most played classes are. This isn't a coincidence and it's not Raiderio's fault that you're getting declined from groups. It's because every time you make a group you get 20 dps applications and 16 of them are melee. If you were a mage or warlock, sure some people will still decline you but you'll get into groups much faster on average. Short of that you'd better go give them a reason to take you over the dozens of other melee players trying to get into their group like having a high m+ score.

Blizzard created this problem and they should fix it. Rather than introduce a half a dozen new ranged dps specs, many of the existing melee specs should be given a ranged dps option. It's not a perfect solution but it's the best one available in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    delusional.

This isn't about 'wasting 2 seconds'. It's about the fact that every time you pug it's a risk, and people will look for ways to minimise that risk. If they don't use your raiderio score they'll look at your warcraftlogs. If they don't look at your warcraftlogs they'll just look at your ilvl. When you have a dozen people sign up to your group it is entirely rational that people will try to find someway to pick the best player because they want a good clean run. If you pick someone who is a bad player for a high key then not only will you waste a lot more than '2 seconds', you will also waste the key.
    Delusion is wasting keys in the current system.. but I understand.. mommy said you are special and how could we not all agree.

Blah blah blah stop with your PC bullshit! You know I'm right, so stop with that holier-than-thou hipocrisy!

Oh you're all the best wow players in the world, I keep forgetting... I'm sorry!
    Make a group. "You people" are such lazy fuckers. Expecting to be invited to any group you apply to cos "I'm great m8!". Entitled scum.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If you play a damage class you cant expect to get invited into every group. Make your own group or buy one of the many boost services (for gold!!) or play tank / heal.
    this statment is proving only that game is designed with critical fundamental flaw.

and blizzard not doin anything about it is failing as company .

thats why wow went to shit while overwatch and hearthstone which allow exackly that - for any player to play anything he wants anytime he wants are ones of the most populars games in the world. and wow went to shitter because nobody besides few neckbeards are interested in it outside of the launch of expansion .

wow devs are simply incompetent thats all that is to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    play with friends, guilds or make your own group, not to mention 1.5m dps is kinda weak in m+
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

If wowprogress and raider.io would calculate average score points (and ignore dungeons with zero points), instead of simply add them up and fuck up everyone who doesn't like to run dungeons beyond 15 (since they're not really worth the time spend) or has no time to do them before blizzard's leaderboards are full. This would solve the problem a bit.
    Either blizzard should give wowprogress/raider.io/whatever the possibility to fetch all dungeon runs, or wowprogress/raider.io/whatever should take into account that they can't fetch all runs.