Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Make a group. "You people" are such lazy fuckers. Expecting to be invited to any group you apply to cos "I'm great m8!". Entitled scum.
    your statement has fundamental flaw - it requires someone to organize the group - and players dont want to do this.

games which dont realise that and dont change those systems accordingly fail like wow did.

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    Here you've worked out what the real issue is. The problem is the complete saturation of melee dps in this game and a preference for ranged dps by people who are making groups. This is true not only for m+ but for raids. There hasn't been a new ranged dps spec added to the game in the entire life cycle of the game. Yet we now have warriors, demonhunters, rogues, enhance shamans, survival hunters, feral druids, monks, deathknights and ret paladins competing for the 1 melee spot in a 5 man group. Now go and look at what the most played classes are. This isn't a coincidence and it's not Raiderio's fault that you're getting declined from groups. It's because every time you make a group you get 20 dps applications and 16 of them are melee. If you were a mage or warlock, sure some people will still decline you but you'll get into groups much faster on average. Short of that you'd better go give them a reason to take you over the dozens of other melee players trying to get into their group like having a high m+ score.

Blizzard created this problem and they should fix it. Rather than introduce a half a dozen new ranged dps specs, many of the existing melee specs should be given a ranged dps option. It's not a perfect solution but it's the best one available in my eyes.
    Thank God you're not on the dev team kid.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    You're declines because your score is garbage and gear ILvL doesn't mean you're skilled, especially in the world of titanforge.

If you want to be invited, go and put the work in, or join a guild. But crying about sites is silly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    play with friends, guilds or make your own group, not to mention 1.5m dps is kinda weak in m+
    1.5m is not weak. That's just a moronic statement. It's not too of the top, but by no means is that bad.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    Here you've worked out what the real issue is. The problem is the complete saturation of melee dps in this game and a preference for ranged dps by people who are making groups..
    thats not the problem - the problem is that people cannot lock in key for certain difficulty

lets say you get to 15 you lock your key so it cant go down and viola this would make hundreds of thousamds of people to run their own keys - instead depend on strangers keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You're declines because your score is garbage and gear ILvL doesn't mean you're skilled, especially in the world of titanforge.

If you want to be invited, go and put the work in, or join a guild. But crying about sites is silly

- - - Updated - - -

1.5m is not weak. That's just a moronic statement. It's not too of the top, but by no means is that bad.
    considerin most dungeons are heavy aoe 1.5 is weak
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I did 1.43mil in my tank spec in 15 Blackrook hold. 1.5mil is weak for a dps spec. I was in defensive survival gearset/trinkets/legendaries too. Not even geared for dps.
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-12-15 at 02:32 PM.

What other websites should they ban? Since they have no power, ability or reason to do such a thing.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yay another 'Wah wah I'm not invited' complaining thread...

Make your own group, whining kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Entitled scum.
    Say that to my face motherfucker and you'll who the real scum is!

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    If you play a damage class you cant expect to get invited into every group. Make your own group or buy one of the many boost services (for gold!!) or play tank / heal.
    The opposite is one of the reasons I like mythic + as much as I do. There is zero wait other then the travel time to the dungeon. As a dps to do anything else in the game you get stuck behind a much longer queue time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this statment is proving only that game is designed with critical fundamental flaw.

and blizzard not doin anything about it is failing as company .

thats why wow went to shit while overwatch and hearthstone which allow exackly that - for any player to play anything he wants anytime he wants are ones of the most populars games in the world. and wow went to shitter because nobody besides few neckbeards are interested in it outside of the launch of expansion .

wow devs are simply incompetent thats all that is to it.
    This of course, but "people" are too coward to admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Make your own group, whining kid.
    Go fuck yourself, boy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Say that to my face motherfucker and you'll who the real scum is!
    watch out we got a badass over here!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    the real question here is why at 30 item levels higher than me and at max traits are you only doing 400k more dps on boss than this super casual warrior, maybe youre just not that good and wowp and io raids shows that

Yet another absurd whining blog post on MMO-C. Deal with it. Make your own group, group up with guildies, stop being a crybaby mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    It does need to be shut down but you won't gain any traction here. Just keep yelling and get more to yell and it will eventually happen. Because this place is fully of people that would rather shit on people than waste 2 seconds of there life. Yet will spend any time they gain there here posting hate about posts like this. Ironic. But until it happens you just got to take your time and make your own groups.
    I love taking shits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    I never understood these complaints... My M+ score reflects that i only do 1 dungeon every week currently and every week i have no problem getting a 15 or higher group that will give me my weekly reward. Stop signing up to groups that already have 3 DPS and be a little patient. The groups that already have 1 tank 1 healer and 2 DPS probably has 30 DPS applications.

You take the guy with 2.4k score, ILVL means nothing anymore.
    I thought it would be pretty obvious I was being sarcastic especially considering my other posts in this thread highly in favor of people using MS.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    I did 1.43mil in my tank spec in 15 Blackrook hold. 1.5mil is weak for a dps spec. I was in defensive survival gearset/trinkets/legendaries too. Not even geared for dps.
    I would like to see logs of this. Also, BRH has the highest concentration of multiple mob packs. So it may be possible in that dungeon, with incarn, or GG+Shoulders+cloak
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Blah blah blah stop with your PC bullshit! You know I'm right, so stop with that holier-than-thou hipocrisy!

Oh you're all the best wow players in the world, I keep forgetting... I'm sorry!
    I think we have determined exactly why nobody ever wants to group with you. I hate to break the bad news, but if you are under the belief that everyone else is the asshole... then maybe... just maybe, it's not them.

Only retard here is you.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-12-15 at 10:56 PM.

You do realize that the LFG option is there as a tool and not a requirement. Once upon a time the ONLY way to find groups for dungeons was to run with guild mates or ask in trade chat. Period. The LFG tool is not the problem. Your feelings are.

You have full access to run as many keystones as you want and are capable of. Do not blame blizzard or these websites. You know these websites pull data straight from Blizzards website? So in reality you are upset with blizzard for tracking peoples achievements and abilities to beat timers on higher keystones. And you know what. They pay every month to play this game just like you. Again, I fail to see the problem. You need to toughen up and stop the qq'ing.

As many have said. Make your own group and gg. A lot of people pride themselves on having good m+ scores and are always looking to improve that.

If you want to continue running m+ from LFG my suggestion is this. Run all of the mythic + dungeons with 15+ keys and at least 1 chest them. This is a pretty fool proof way to have a mediocre but acceptable m+ score.