Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    But those guys do make Videos about that shit? Especially Dave Rubin who in multiple of his Videos with people has said many times that he is against anyone censoring word or doing that type of shit.

Then again, People blindly follow this type of shit. You really think the Democratic Safe Space brigade wouldn't also be trying to censor Words? I mean they've already been doing it for the last 5 years.

I'm for any words being usable at anytime. But lets not pretend its only "da big bad Drumpf" that would actually Censor/ban things. Regardless of who is doing it, it is retarded.
    anyone that would censor words that are directly needed by a profession is stupid. That's like not allowing a statistician to use the word "data". Vulnerable is directly used in the term "vulnerable populations", which is heavily used in epidemiology. science-based and evidence-based are directly used in how they came to these conclusions using science methods, which is the only way to get credible results.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm confused...How is science based or evidence based "liberal bullshit"?
    I find when someone science based or evidence based goes against the Leftist agendas, they are the first to throw both to the side. Just look how many go against pure statistics and call Facts "racist".

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    typical fascist in the white house no doubt about that, cant wait until we ship him and his criminals of to jail for life. the democracy is under assault from these fascists and we have a constitutional crisis at hand right now since we have a president that clearly thinks the 1st amendment doesnt apply to the USA
    Furthermore, what was the reason behind 2nd amendment again? It's almost like the administration is calling the bluff of a reason on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    anyone that would censor words that are directly needed by a profession is stupid. That's like not allowing a statistician to use the word "data". Vulnerable is directly used in the term "vulnerable populations", which is heavily used in epidemiology. science-based and evidence-based are directly used in how they came to these conclusions using science methods, which is the only way to get credible results.
    I agree completely though, any censorship on Words is backwards and illogical. I'm just sick of people on both sides trying to be holier-than-thou and making it seem like their side would never do something that they already literally do, just to attack people.

I find when someone science based or evidence based goes against the Leftist agendas, they are the first to throw both to the side. Just look how many go against pure statistics and call Facts "racist".
    Except they aren't throwing 'pure statistics' out the window, they're throwing shit interpretations out the window.

Also, what you are insinuating? That it's fine to ban words because you think your ideological opponents are hypocrites?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Except they aren't throwing 'pure statistics' out the window, they're throwing shit interpretations out the window.
    Bulllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I CONSTANTLY read shit that goes directly against Stats that can't even be interpreted the wrong way. From BOTH sides. People get so wrapped up in their narratives that any data that shows they are wrong comes across to them as a personal attack and they justify wrong conclusions or downright ignore facts due to stubborn arrogance.

Bulllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I CONSTANTLY read shit that goes directly against Stats that can't even be interpreted the wrong way.
    Then you should have plenty of examples, complete with the *actual* responses you've seen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    "free speech" alt right
    Stopped reading there.

10+ Year Old Account
    because I can see this is going already, getting into race and gender isnt allowed. that includes spewing statistics involving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Stopped reading there.
    give me an example of someone on the alt-right not voting for trump, and i wont lump him in their category.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Time to break out the thesaurus, CDC.

"Defenseless"
    "privilege"
    "diverseness"
    "Gender Dysphoria/non-binary/etc"
    "Zygote/embryo"
    "fact-based"

Or just say "fuck that" and use them anyway, and take it to fucking court if he presses it.

Haha, that was my exact first reaction too! Language is our friend!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...215-story.html
    . The forbidden words are: "vulnerable," "entitlement," "diversity," "transgender," "fetus," "evidence-based" and "science-based."

Someone please tell me when dave rubin, sargon of akkad, amazing atheist all make a video talking about how free speech and intellectual freedom in government are important like they do about campuses.

"crickets"
    Don't know enough about Rubin to comment. Sargon might make a 5-10 min video thats just saying "this is dumb but what about liberals" kinda thing, he has seemingly sold out to the alt-right tbqh. Amazing atheist will likely cover this if it gets popular enough to talk about.

OT - What a dumb thing to do, but I'm sure his base is going to cheer him on regardless.

So when Trump and his disgusting bunch of alt-righters say they were anti-PC, they meant this?

Really?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Someone please tell me when dave rubin, sargon of akkad, amazing atheist all make a video talking about how free speech and intellectual freedom in government are important like they do about campuses.

"crickets"
    Sargon and Rubin may have drunk the kool-aid, but I'm not sure why you think TJ should be on that list. He does regularly criticize the stupid shit Trump and his ballwashers get up to.

But more importantly, it's ridiculous to call out fucking youtubers of all things when the president's administration once again does something incomprehensibly stupid. I think you need to reevaluate your priorities a little bit. Unless you think Trump was elected because a bunch of idiots on the internet voiced their idiotic opinion that his presidency would be anything but an embarrassment.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2017-12-16 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Unless you think Trump was elected because a bunch of idiots on the internet voiced their idiotic opinion that his presidency would be anything but an embarrassment.
    wow thats exactly what happened actually, you had people who followed these people who were once liberal, hundreds of thousands of follower going on andn on about feminist, muslims, BLM, college campuses, and ignored things they are now regretting they use to support like pro-choice, net neutrality(big one recently) Healthcare, all because "free speech" and then you have trump dismantling free speech more than hillary or bernie would have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You’ll be waiting a while. The country has seen the light on liberal bullshit.
    Sure has. Which is why Trump is enjoying popular support, seeing the candidates he endorses win elections, and having massive success with his agenda.

Oh wait. None of that is happening.

wow thats exactly what happened actually, you had people who followed these people who were once liberal, hundreds of thousands of follower going on andn on about feminist, muslims, BLM, college campuses, and ignored things they are now regretting they use to support like pro-choice, net neutrality(big one recently) Healthcare, all because "free speech" and then you have trump dismantling free speech more than hillary or bernie would have.
    Funny story. Tell me another. I hear "the earth is flat" is popular with the deluded these days.

You better back that statement up. Because facts are not racist, most likely what you are doing is removing numbers from context. I basically suspect what you are referring to, and I can confidently call your bullshit now.

Not to mention...what the fuck does banning words like "science based" have anything to do with you whataboutist complaint.

give me an example of someone on the alt-right not voting for trump, and i wont lump him in their category.
    Oh look people I disagree with voted for Trump... stupid Alt-Right <insert phobia here>, racist NAZIS!!1!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Oh look people I disagree with voted for Trump... stupid Alt-Right <insert phobia here>, racist NAZIS!!1!!!1
    When did i use the word racist or nazis? now your saying i said shit i didn't, What i did say which was true is they both unanimously claimed to love " free speech" yet overwhelmingly voted for trump, which has been hypocritical towards that notion.