Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    God I love seeing rogue tears...... warms my heart to see you decades long overpowered stealthing assholes on the receiving end of the spiked-no lube-nerf stick....

Bend over and enjoy it....

Sincerely,

~Every other class in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    God I love seeing rogue tears...... warms my heart to see you decades long overpowered stealthing assholes on the receiving end of the spiked-no lube-nerf stick....

Sincerely,

There's three periods in an ellipses, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post

Sincerely,

this is a pve thread, please refrain from being a cunt

@Djanco LUL

also reroll from rogue? alright prepare to spend about 2 months being useless cause you need legendaries and for those 2 months do every LFR wing, every emmisary, every world quest, all raid bosses on normal/hc and mythic.

easy piecy lemon squisheeeeeeeeeeee

Or accept the fact that rogues got very good mobility + immunes + utility.

right let me explain as DPS there are few things that you can bring they being

Mobility
    Immunes/soak
    Utility (healthstones, mass stealth, CC and so on)
    Damage

3/4 things not too bad tbh lets look at what windwalker monks have, they have mobility and good damage especially aoe and ... oh wait. alright lucky pick what about boomkin good aoe, bearform, typhoon. 3/4 like rogues

what about warrior! good damage, decent mobility very little utility with shout of command. 2½/4

alright to the Warlocks like myself good damage check! mobility Check! utility Check! immunities nope but a tough nut to crack with insane self heals and shield generating damage also if you want a big soak shield your mobility is gone 3½/4

Rogues are NOT bad only in shit guilds and among shit players is Damage>all

did i mention DFA? no okay lets have something that can hit for 20m+ on the regular is that valuable anywhere? i can think of lots of places.

EDIT:

lets look at something that makes a lot more sense on stats like these

https://imgur.com/a/vSvy6?

see? rogue is top 5 dps brought to a raid that favors dot classes heavily. shut up and reroll to death knight or monk.
    Last edited by Arcrin; 2017-12-16 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    [MENTION=587195]

https://imgur.com/a/vSvy6?

see? rogue is top 5 dps brought to a raid that favors dot classes heavily. shut up and reroll to death knight or monk.
    while i agree rogues aren't going anywhere, that graph means nothing. without context such as difficulty or percentile it is simply a list of parses posted
    Last edited by Djanco; 2017-12-16 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post

Or accept the fact that rogues got very good mobility + immunes + utility.
    Nobody cares. We want more damage. Rogues are not supposed to be a support class, as it doesn't make any sense in terms of class fantasy. Why would cutthroats be a raid's glorified sponge. Rogues are supposed to be selfish dpsers. Soaking fits Demon Hunters, as suffering is a big part of their fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#dataset=90

Says it all. Many of the rogues already have 4PC or run double 2PC with BiS legendaries, and they are already getting farmed by nearly all classes in the game.

The only reason to bring a rogue now is to soak stuff.

I suggest to reroll now or be benched for the rest of the Expansion
    IF you're in the top 10% of Mythic progression guilds, you might be right - for some fights. However, for the vast majority of us a Rogue looks like it'll be good in some fights and poor in others. Welcome to the life of most specs for the past ten years. I'd feel sorry for you, but it's been a long while since Rogues have had to suffer worse than having to respec to stay in the top drawer, so I really don't. Not at all.

I don't understand this doom and gloom. Using aggregate DPS you're 100K~ below arcane from the posted numbers.
    That is to say 1.72 mil DPS vs 1.85 mil.
    Even if you look at aggregate DPS vs the top dog ATM, Aff lock you're 1.72 mil vs 1.98 mil. And that's aggregate DPS vs the #1 multi-DoTer in a tier where multi-DoTing is king. The number differential here isn't some super absurd completely unplayable level.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    Nobody cares. We want more damage. Rogues are not supposed to be a support class, as it doesn't make any sense in terms of class fantasy. Why would cutthroats be a raid's glorified sponge. Rogues are supposed to be selfish dpsers. Soaking fits Demon Hunters, as suffering is a big part of their fantasy.
    In terms of class fantasy, we should have one shot kills, as one of our cpecs is called literally assassination. But could anyone justify such a decision?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. And it won't be my class that I reroll. It'll be my guild.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-12-17 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    In terms of class fantasy, we should have one shot kills, as one of our cpecs is called literally assassination. But could anyone justify such a decision?
    You should educate yourself on the definition of assassination. You will be surpised to find nothing about one hits or anything suggesting quick jobs. And you are still not funny. Well, at least not in the way you think you are.

Rogues have been a “support” class for a loooong time. Rogues were used to kite demolishers on mythic Blackhand (I believe they were only melee class taken to that boss for most guilds). They were also used to solo black holes on Xhul’horac in HFC with cheat death.

im fine to do less dps than other melee classes, but seeing chicken and mages being ranged, full of utility, good mobility, survivability on par, good or better single target and literally doing the double in aoe than my assassination is a big no-no.
    at least be consistent blizz

You should educate yourself on the definition of assassination. You will be surpised to find nothing about one hits or anything suggesting quick jobs. And you are still not funny. Well, at least not in the way you think you are.
    You definitely need more imagination. Would help your lacking wit too, maybe.

Also, chickens are definitely overpowered.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    im fine to do less dps than other melee classes, but seeing chicken and mages being ranged, full of utility, good mobility, survivability on par, good or better single target and literally doing the double in aoe than my assassination is a big no-no.
    at least be consistent blizz
    So much with you Omeo... On my side, I have stopped raiding (in progress mode) : I am too sick of this.
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2017-12-16 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Rogues have been a “support” class for a loooong time. Rogues were used to kite demolishers on mythic Blackhand (I believe they were only melee class taken to that boss for most guilds). They were also used to solo black holes on Xhul’horac in HFC with cheat death.
    apparently 2 expansions is a long time in a game that has had 6 now.

I've played a Rogue since I started the game in Vanilla. No.

Believe it or not, there's people who follow the ups and downs and make the best of them. I've been here through underwear ganking, stun locks, mace rogues, Cloak of Shadows crying, Vanish bugs, leveling lockpicking, brewing poisons, Theralion and Valiona Sub on heroic, and the more modern Outlaw qq and doomsaying. Rogue is my class until the end of my WoW career.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymor View Post
    Vanish bugs
    congrats on playing rogue at any given time in history

All bosses overall wow such a great statistic. Meanwhile top guilds are all bringing Rogues to everything.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2017-12-17 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    congrats on playing rogue at any given time in history
    Congratulations. You can pick out one thing in a list of 10-ish things. Did you have an actual point?