Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Just saying that even though i will most likely not once in my life have any use with that information - thanks for sharing lol

Deleted
    Let people fuck without condoms if that's what they want.

Deleted
    You don't find it odd at all how unbelievably vague they keep it? While mine gives actual numbers?
    No because you're talking nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpackfan View Post
    That site says the risk is 4 in 10,000. Yes, that is low, but there are 4 unlucky fellows out there. You know that HIV is incurable right, and it can kill you. If you are ok with those odds, than so be it. #darwinism
    Those 4 are like when you have a herpes soar on your dick, and the girl who has HIV is on her period. Basically it's for when you're going out of your way to get HIV.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    Let people fuck without condoms if that's what they want.
    Because a rise in unwanted children and riddled people doesn't have a negative effect on society as a whole

Ive rarely ever used one. I dont feel anything and I dont keep hard wearing them usually. If I get ones with lube, I will bust super quick. It's much better if I just dont wear them.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Im 26 and have never used a condom, then again... i have never had sex sooooooo #jokesonme

Deleted
    https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

So no it isn't virtually none existent

Deleted
    There's not some hidden meaning behind this

You're not getting HIV unless you're on the receiving end of anal sex, and most of the STIs are easily curable so of course condom use is going to be low.
    Eh, yes you are. Thanks for proving my point...

Also
    https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...rhea-chlamydia
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...revention.html
    https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...ll-on-the-rise

Deleted
    I think i've used condoms abour 4 times. My partner and I are each others only ever partners, we're both clean and she's on BC. I feel sorry for people that have to use them all the time, much worse experience. If i was to ever sleep with a new partner that i do not know, i'd 100% wear one though, i'd rather have slightly worse sex than a high chance at getting an STD

never. this guy is annoying, though. I'll skim through r/news or r/worldnews then come here and this guy will have posted half the threads from there over here too, despite most of them being uninteresting, such as this one.

Deleted
    Yes apparently education is fucked... It's rather scary that my Special Ed School provided better sex ed 20 years ago...

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I've mentioned it on here before but, most women I've met over the years seem to take offense to the idea that I want to use condoms, so I can't say I find this surprising, even if it is in another country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    never. this guy is annoying, though. I'll skim through r/news or r/worldnews then come here and this guy will have posted half the threads from there over here too, despite most of them being uninteresting, such as this one.
    Then click ignore or stick to Reddit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yes apparently education is fucked... It's rather scary that my Special Ed School provided better sex ed 20 years ago...
    Well if you can vote Trump into presidency, it's not a far shot to think people are unable to practice safe sex.

What exactly did I say that is discredited by those articles?

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

So no it isn't virtually none existent

That just quotes the statistics I posted.

Deleted
    What exactly did I say that is discredited by those articles?

That just quotes the statistics I posted.
    Then you would know it isn't virtually none existent lol It says so

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Condoms are for pussies.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    But sex education isn't neglected that's what's fucked up! These people know unprotected sex can and will = pregnancies and STI's
    Well you beat me to it...was gonna say even without it...it doesn't take a master's degree to have knowledge of a condom and protecting ones self.

People are just fucking idiots and throwing their cares out the window *Because it feels better." these are the people who abuse abortion clinics...because they can't be bothered with birth control.

Deleted
    What a surprise.

That is, unless you too have witnessed the horrors of the British youth on holiday in Spain and Greece.
    Or the completely smashed drunken women lying half naked on the streets of London in the weekends.

They say the youth is the future of a country. If so, the UK has no future.