Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Condoms are for pussies.
    I see what you did there.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Condoms are for pussies.
    So is Star Trek

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Then you would know it isn't virtually none existent lol It says so
    We clearly have different definitions of "virtually non-existent".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I've mentioned it on here before but, most women I've met over the years seem to take offense to the idea that I want to use condoms, so I can't say I find this surprising, even if it is in another country.
    I'd whip out a pad and paper, make her sign a note that says if she gets pregnant the baby is all her responsibility...see if she isn't so offended after that lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    We clearly have different definitions of "virtually non-existent".
    Obviously because 1 in 1500 certainly isn't virtually none existent

Humans are lazy and dont care about what is taught to them? could have told you that after abstinence failed lol
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    Besides transmission is dependent on the HIV+ person and whether they're on medication

Obviously because 1 in 1500 certainly isn't virtually none existent
    2500, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Humans are lazy and dont care about what is taught to them? could have told you that after abstinence failed lol
    Living in denial also, "It won't happen to me".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    2500, remember?
    For men but you're also missing an important factor

INCREASE HIV RISK
    H Acute infection, roughly the 12 weeks after contracting HIV, can increase transmission likelihood 26 times,
    raising a 1.43% risk to 37%—higher than 1 in 3. This is because viral load skyrockets during the acute phase.
    H Presence of other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can amplify risk by as much as 8 times.
    H Exposure to gender inequality and intimate partner violence can raise a woman’s HIV risk 1.5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I would say "it comes from the home education". Parents also have a obligation to enlighten their children about this. However, for some parents "what's an obligation? "
    I learned very little from my school and nothing from my parents about sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I learned very little from my school and nothing from my parents about sex.
    How old are you and what country?

Condoms are for cowards

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I mean, lack of education kind of is an excuse though. That is literally why it's such a problem in some areas.
    Some areas? ALL areas. A stupid populace is easier to manipulate.

How old are you and what country?
    Norway, 38.

We had one class(an hour(or 50min)) talking about sex and safety surrounding it. Stuff like condoms and infections, think it was 7 or 8 grade.

One hour was better then nothing but would have liked more, or it being repeated a few times during my school years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I mean, lack of education kind of is an excuse though. That is literally why it's such a problem in some areas.
    I'm pretty sure everybody knows No Condoms = Babies/STI. The education on the % and grisly details may be lost but the basics are as common as "Drinking poison is bad"

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    When you say it like that, I don't know if it's good or bad thing. In my case, I listened parents and at school and then watching school friends going insane.
    To be clear my parents never spoke a word about sex, think they where to ashamed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Norway, 38.

We had one class(an hour(or 50min)) talking about sex and safety surrounding it. Stuff like condoms and infections, think it was 7 or 8 grade.

One hour was better then nothing but would have liked more, or it being repeated a few times during my school years.
    So you was taught the basics

[

Seriously WTF is wrong with people, lack of education is no excuse /sigh!
    Well it IS the reason though.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

For men but you're also missing an important factor

INCREASE HIV RISK
    H Acute infection, roughly the 12 weeks after contracting HIV, can increase transmission likelihood 26 times,
    raising a 1.43% risk to 37%—higher than 1 in 3. This is because viral load skyrockets during the acute phase.
    H Presence of other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can amplify risk by as much as 8 times.
    H Exposure to gender inequality and intimate partner violence can raise a woman’s HIV risk 1.5 times.
    Those increases are what probably account for the entirety of the transmission rates for men during heterosexual sex. The women getting it are either getting it from drug use, men who use drugs, or bi men.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Well it IS the reason though.

It's basically impossible to go to anything gay related and not having HIV warning signs and talk about how condoms must be used. Yet their rates are still sky high. How much more education can be targeted to the gay population?