Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i have the problem that raider.io and wowprogressen won't update some of my m+ runs. most of them are up to date, some are not touched after a week. did 15-17+ hov, nl and blackhold but they are still listed as 13+...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    i have the problem that raider.io and wowprogressen won't update some of my m+ runs. most of them are up to date, some are not touched after a week. did 15-17+ hov, nl and blackhold but they are still listed as 13+...
    The run needs to be top 100 of the week on the realm leader boards. Gets quite hard on high pop realms at the end of the lockout week.

Quote Originally Posted by umppa View Post
    The run needs to be top 100 of the week on the realm leader boards. Gets quite hard on high pop realms at the end of the lockout week.
    I lost a lot of 18 clears and 17+2's from guildruns on high pop server at the end of last week, a good fraction of your scores will be cut off unless you're the type of player to regularly do runs around 20

15+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else having problems 'claiming their characters'? When I try it, on different browsers, I get no reply from their side after logging to my battle net account. Usually it's a period of one or two minute wait and then it stops, giving me some error or whatnot. If anyone has any idea how to fix that I'd appreciate.
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    How do you think your logout gear has impact on your score? Try to stick to math and explain this suggestion please.
    Your score is low because you didn't run high keys in different dungeons. Period.

I guess that's still reason to complain because whiners don't need a valid reason. Any (even made up and illogical) will do.
    Actually its more like the site didn't register your runs for whatever reason. Didnt click update char before reset? Tough luck same goes for running anything below 15 by the end of the weekend on my realm. Clearly working as intended

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durbi View Post
    Is anyone else having problems 'claiming their characters'? When I try it, on different browsers, I get no reply from their side after logging to my battle net account. Usually it's a period of one or two minute wait and then it stops, giving me some error or whatnot. If anyone has any idea how to fix that I'd appreciate.
    Tagging @Aspir or @Ulsoga or going to the discord would get their attention quicker. They are extremely helpful with problems regarding their site.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsTiddles View Post
    Tagging @Aspir or @Ulsoga or going to the discord would get their attention quicker. They are extremely helpful with problems regarding their site.
    Ok, I'll try on their discord, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    so I never knew this existed until I saw people requesting high scores on the premade group section. It's basically gearscore all over again. I haven't been able to raid antorus yet but i'm still sitting at a comfortable 945. What I don't like about raider.io is it seems to be very inaccurate at tracking what gear you used for your M+ clears. I did a +15 HoV earlier this week and it has my score very low because it's trying to say I healed in ret gear with ret trinkets when I did not...I simply logged out as ret cause I did dailies. It just is not that accurate and it's really irritating to have a super low score because the system can't recognize whether I wore appropriate gear or not. But it's whatever, I still get into M+ groups I just hate how inaccurate this system is and how people are blindly relying on it.
    It's worse than gearscore imo. Gearscore simply put a number on the value of your items, which ilvl does now. This tool is somehow gauging how effective I am in a Mythic+. Not sure how the algorithm works, but I normally only do the max required level key for the chest in a pug and I'm done with M+ for the week. This nets me a score of like 300 . So even as a tank I have trouble finding groups.

If this tool came out before the M+ changes where the timer mattered more to get 3 chest, I would totally understand it. But as of now you can really invite anyone whose ilvl is high enough and you should be fine. I personally always vetted DPS checking their logs, which I think is a far better measure of effectiveness.

As it looks now I'm going to have to chain M+ with my Mythic Raider friends like I did earlier in the xpac to pad my score, which I think is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    I understand that and it is really annoying if you'e in that position. Unfortunately the only info raider.io has to go off of is the blizzard top 100 leaderboard so there's not much they can do unless blizzard makes a few changes.
    I have just sent a suggestion ingame to increase the limit, everyone should do that maybe Blizzard listens.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    But as of now you can really invite anyone whose ilvl is high enough and you should be fine.
    Shows you haven't done much M+.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Shows you haven't done much M+.
    He basically wrote it directly:
    Not sure how the algorithm works

So even as a tank I have trouble finding groups.

But as of now you can really invite anyone whose ilvl is high enough and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    He basically wrote it directly:
    Not sure how that says much. I've done plenty of M+. Just not this "Season" as they call it. My point is M+ is far easier than it was before with how the timer works. I tend to not vet people out the same way I used to, and it rarely bites me in the ass.

Not sure how that says much. I've done plenty of M+. Just not this "Season" as they call it. My point is M+ is far easier than it was before with how the timer works. I tend to not vet people out the same way I used to, and it rarely bites me in the ass.
    Ah, alright. I think I understand now. You're fine with the group barely meeting the 1-chest timer while with the current gear people have, any 'alright' run should be at least 2- if not 3-chest at 15+. If you're just making it in time with a bunch if 945+ players then it's almost guaranteed that either your dps/tank/heal/everyone is atrocious or that you wiped several times. Such runs, however, are not considered fun or even satisfactory by a lot of people who do run 15-16+ chests weekly and vetting M+ score helps them to avoid shitty scenarios.
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Ah, alright. I think I understand now. You're fine with the group barely meeting the 1-chest timer while with the current gear people have, any 'alright' run should be at least 2- if not 3-chest at 15+. If you're just making it in time with a bunch if 945+ players then it's almost guaranteed that either your dps/tank/heal/everyone is atrocious or that you wiped several times. Such runs, however, are not considered fun or even satisfactory by a lot of people who do run 15-16+ chests weekly and vetting M+ score helps them to avoid shitty scenarios.
    Making 2-3 chest timer with most groups is the norm. Sometimes, something shitty happens, but I refuse to believe that simply following the score will get rid of all those cases (or even affect the random things at all for that matter). I'm fine with only doing +15 on every character, but the basic "salt" comes from the fact that to get a 15 key to "MAKE UR OWN GRP RTARD LUL", you have to run a 16 the week prior, and repeat it again the next week, which significantly increases the time required if you run it from your +14 keys on 5-7 characters. If blizzard gave me a +15 key for completing a +15, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. The point is there are countless groups "just going for weekly", but they will rather check the score anyway, even if it doesn't make sense, because you are not looking for people with the same goals. I'm not bashing the tool for this, but I am bashing it for not protecting the user from using it inappropriently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    which significantly increases the time required if you run it from your +14 keys on 5-7 characters.
    If you want to get top-end gear on '5-7 characters' then be prepared to spend at least some time, even if it feels arbitrary to you. If you had 1-2 characters to focus on, the timesink to do 2 M+ on each every other week (because presumably you would at least 2-chest the 14+) would feel almost non-existent.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-12-17 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I think you site is promoting a cancerous behavior where M+ random groups are defined by an artificial M+ score that does not reflect much at all.

For instance I have like a 80 score because I did not play from Nighthold to recently but did a +20 BRH early in the expansion which is not covered by your site at all.

Afaik all I need for a good score is a +15 key at which point I can find a good carry boost group that will do my key for free for the weekly anyway.
    No, thats not why you have a score of 80. I do not want you in my group and this addon lets me sort you out faster than I would have otherwise.
    It's one of the best addons we've had in years.

Well it depends on the affixes really. There are some dungeons + affix combos I would never bother pugging period. But most affixes have been watered down at this point, that they aren't that hard to deal with. If we were talking early xpac I would understand more, but at this point...meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Unfortunately, due to how broken the system is, that's not quite true. Getting 2200 score requires you to run all dungeons in time on 17, which is frankly ridiculously easy, provided you can get the keys. Someone with 5 dungeons done on 20, which is arguably way more skilled, is going to have 1k score.
    Every key on +17 in time is a decent experience. Your second argument is a classic straw man since

1) I doubt there is somebody with just fe +20 keys and nothing else
    2) Even if there are such people, I'm fairly certain they don't have issues finding groups

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a 958 VDH who has cleared +15 every week since antorus, and I have trouble finding groups b/c before this patch I barely cared for M+.

Even as a tank, I won't get invited, I got AOTC on H argus first week, I know wtf im doing, I carry groups in M +15's sometimes when they all die to stupid shit, a lot of bosses vdhs can solo from 30% and on just takes forever.

Yet, 2.2K RADIER IO SCORE OR NO INV HURRRRRRRRRR

its retarded, like it's stupid. I can't find a group despite being a very competent tank, but I need to run every M+ on +17 and finish in time to get 2.2k score? k

thats cool I guess.

Character for reference: https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Vynestridan
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2017-12-18 at 02:14 AM.

on top of that,you MUST complete the dungeons very early in the week, because the leaderboard only shows the top 100 runs. I play mostly on weekends and by the time i get my +15 done, there are already over 100 groups that completed 16+ so my run is not recorded, so i do not get the points, which makes it a pretty bad tool for a lot of people.