Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Reports coming out of congressional members that Trump is going to attempt to fire Mueller on Friday the 22nd of December.

Apparently Trump is getting desperate and is going for the last weapons at his disposal.
    Trump firing Mueller was always coming. Always. Mueller most of all knows this.

Which means he's prepared. It won't be the final move, just another move. And Trump and his supporters, by being profound imbeciles, will fail to realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Which means he's prepared. It won't be the final move, just another move. And Trump and his supporters, by being profound imbeciles, will fail to realize that.
    It really is amazing to me how many people legitimately believe Trump is some sort of brilliant tactician. Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, the FBI agents who do their job...they're all so much smarter, literate, accountable, and legally adept than anyone Trump has even heard of, let alone retained, that the wailing spewed forth by his supporters when the inevitable happens will be like music to everyone else's ears.

But no, they'd have you believe everyone is 12 steps behind an in-debt "billionaire" with a branding company and who failed at every other business he has tried to start, and that he is the greatest and smartest legal and political mind ever. Fuck this timeline.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-12-17 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It really is amazing to me how many people legitimately believe Trump is some sort of brilliant tactician. Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, the FBI agents who do their job...they're all so much smarter, literate, accountable, and legally adept than anyone Trump has even heard of, let alone retained, that the wailing spewed forth by his supporters when the inevitable happens will be like music to everyone else's ears.

But no, they'd have you believe everyone is 12 steps behind an in-debt "billionaire" with a branding company and who failed at every other business he has tried to start is the greatest and smartest legal and political mind ever. Fuck this timeline.
    Actually I'm pretty glad we're in this timeline. Nothing like contracting the seasonal flu to ward of SARS.

Trump, the Alt-Right, the Legion of Losers have revealed the rot in our system that we spent too many years looking over... the flaws at the heart of system. But fortunately, they're so profoundly incompetent... so unbelievably stupid and terrible at everything they do, they're providing us a lower risk opportunity to make the necessary corrections.

Imagine how dangerous a situation this would be if these people were competent and had something resembling an organized plan? But no. We're blessed to be facing off against crypto-fascist knuckledraggers and ex-Quiznos managers?

We will be so much stronger on the other side of this. That is something that ridiculous Russian up there, coming from an ossified political system, will never understand.

Trump has been a disaster for America, but perhaps the greatest gift in fifty years to the concept of participatory democracy in America. He is so offensive that for decades to come, people will not stand aside again.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Reports coming out of congressional members that Trump is going to attempt to fire Mueller on Friday the 22nd of December.

Apparently Trump is getting desperate and is going for the last weapons at his disposal.
    Doesn't have have to like fire Sessions, then Rosenstien, and then whoever is next in line fires Mueller?

The shitshow will be epic if he tries this.

Just how concerned should we be that the orange tyrant is going to do this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Doesn't have have to like fire Sessions, then Rosenstien, and then whoever is next in line fires Mueller?

The shitshow will be epic if he tries this.
    A good read
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...46451026608128
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Just how concerned should we be that the orange tyrant is going to do this?
    If Trump DOESN'T fire Mueller at some point, I'll be stunned. Not sure if it is going to be this coming week, or even this coming month(s). But I see it as a near certainty. Would happily be wrong, but it fits Trump's M.O.

I think the thing most people just need to do is, if he does it, don't freak out. Remember, it's not the end. It's just part of the moves being made on the board.

Here's a comforting though. In November, Mueller informed the press and the White House that he was going to arrest Manafort and Gates. This prompted the White House's prepackaged reply, that they had for some time, to distance the President from Manafort. That was all done by... what... around 10:30 or 11:30 AM?

And then what did Mueller do that afternoon?

He announced that Papadopoulos had been arrested in July, cut a deal a few weeks prior, and implied he wore a wire. This wasn't even on Team Trumps' radar, and caused them to freak out. Papadopoulos was someobody who wasn't on ANYBODY's radar... and the kind of small fry that would be an easy star witness. And Trump's team was utterly ambushed by it. Manafort's arrest, somehow, turned out to be the lesser problem for them for the day. Papadopoulos' deal was a disaster for them. Suddenly, Mueller had a conviction under his belt.

Which is all to say, Mueller is thinking strategically. Which should comfort any of us wanting to see Trump behind bars for the rest of his crap life. Mueller walked into the very first indictments with a plan to set Trump up, and Team Trump, being imbeciles, took the bait.

Now consider, Mueller is a man who has heard about the threat of his firing for six months now. And we think he isn't prepared for that?
    Last edited by Skroe; 2017-12-17 at 11:07 AM.

So, it could be an absolute fucking shitshow.

I can see why he would consider doing it the Friday before Christmas. Holidays would stifle some of the ability to protest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now consider, Mueller is a man who has heard about the threat of his firing for six months now. And we think he isn't prepared for that?
    Basis moral of the story: Don't fuck with people that were in charge of the FBI in the direct aftermath of 9/11.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

That was certainly interesting. The only smart move Trump can do is just let the whole thing run it's course, but something tells me he'll kick and scream like he's going through the terrible twos and make it worse on him and anyone close to him, therefore making those that will testify be against him the whole way only because Trump made it worse. He's only creating more enemies every day.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Republicans/Trump team is in frenzy mode right now. Either built up just as a prelude to fire Mueller or Mueller has dug something up.

Panic on fox news is real. I mean Mueller has replaced Hillary. Their new obsession. I didn't imagine this. I was not prepared!

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And all the supposed "neutral" conservatives gobble up the Mueller smear campaign.
    The Republican special investigator who was made FBI director by a Republican president and was appointed by the Republican Acting Attorney General to investigate Trump/Russia is clearly a Hillbot plant from from decades ago! The Clinton Crime Family wanted him to be deeply connected to Republicans so he could have fake credibility!

You don't understand! Killery conspired with the FBI to lose the election! BUTTERY MALES!
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-12-17 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Republicans/Trump team is in frenzy mode right now. Either built up just as a prelude to fire Mueller or Mueller has dug something up.

Panic on fox news is real. I mean Mueller has replaced Hillary. Their new obsession. I didn't imagine this. I was not prepared!
    I now want someone to dub Illidan's 'you are not prepared' over some statement of Muellers.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The Republican special investigator who was made FBI director by a Republican president and was appointed by the Republican Acting Attorney General to investigate Trump/Russia is clearly a Hillbot plant from from decades ago! The Clinton Crime Family wanted him to be deeply connected to Republicans so he could have fake credibility!

You don't understand! Killery conspired with the FBI to lose the election! BUTTERY MALES!
    You forgot about the part where they conspired with the Russians to sway the election in Trump's favour just so they could lose it and then use Mueller for his intended purpose! And they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for Trump's kids and their mangy Kushner.
    Last edited by Kiri; 2017-12-17 at 12:15 PM.

I think the thing most people just need to do is, if he does it, don't freak out. Remember, it's not the end. It's just part of the moves being made on the board.
    =
    I'm actually 50/50 on the "freakout" meter atm. Honestly, this "firing Muller on the 22nd" I believe has us sitting on a knife-edge, and might actually be the deciding factor if we're going to stay the America we are, or fall into a dictatorship.

First, The Bad:

What you point out is correct in that Dumbass Dump and his entire deplorable retinue, ranging from his inner circle to his spawnlings, are dimwitted fuktards who have no clue about political strategy - however they are dimwitted fuktards armed with the political equivalent of tactical nukes that could cancel out anything Muller does in 4 forms: 1) A rabid unyielding zealotry following of citizens, 2) A very vocal and increasingly dangerous Media Propaganda Machine in the form of FOX news, 3) Backed by Power-hungry weasel-hearted "Conservatives" who form a majority in both senate and House, and finally 4) the actual nukes themselves - a Declaration of war on any country.

If you haven't noticed right now - FOX news isn't just bent on reporting Fake News anymore, they're now in the mode of outright propaganda AND declaring what is illegal and not illegal. Look what they're doing with the recent email announcements - they just declared that illegal. They didn't report it saying "there's some question as to the legality". They're saying it's illegal. Exactly the same way they promoted the "written footnote" in the Yearbook of that girl the Pedophile is accused of molesting was "Forged evidence". They've also had commentators spill out declaring that the FBI is corrupt and needs replacing. This has gone BEYOND normal FOX news spin and has gone into, IMO, aiding and abetting corruption and becoming a State(Trump) Propaganda Machine, and this feeds directly into the people who don't pay attention to politics much - as well as the rabid Dumpster zealots who call for blood every time a FOX news program airs.

Combine that with a Congress who is unbelievably scared shitless to question Dumbass Dump not out of fear of him, but out of fear of losing power and control. They know if Dump goes down, they're tarnished forever - no matter who replaces him. They're fucking cowards who will bawk at any of Dump's chosen words so long as they maintain their little power base they've constructed over the years.

And - war... holyshit the biggest distraction of them all. I don't care what anybody says, I've said since his election that EVERY piece of tragedy, horror and aweful that Dump has done and will do will be immediately swept under a carpet the moment he declares war on North Korea or somewhere else. Nobody is going to challenge the legitimacy of a sitting President who is now a War President, especially if the majority of the population is for that war.

This is a VERY dangerous knife-edge we're on, however...

Now, the good:

As you have pointed out, Muller has a full week to prepare for being kicked to the curb (assuming, of course, he wasn't already prepared - of which I believe hie is :P). Honestly, the more I think about it - the more I'm almost willing to bet that Muller is going to call Dumbass Dump's bluff and possibly formally charge Kushner and Dumb-Dumb Junior by the 21st. I mean, I can't think of a better way to set up Dump for a public outcry if he does that, and the next day Dump fires him! ^_^

Secondly, we are armed with something else - there's already charges in the Russia investigation, and ALREADY two guilty pleas. You can no longer say "There was no collusion with Russia" anymore as there are guilty pleas submitted.

Lastly, and this is kinda a big one yet also kinda subtle - this will be the deciding factor of who is a true American/human, and who is a treasonous scumbag. If Dump declares Muller fired - and you stand behind this very VERY obvious dictator move, then there's no doubt you're a traitor to America. out of all the lines crossed, this is the last one (in my book, at least). There is no forgiving on this one. There is no "well, you got to see it from their perspective..." on this. It's cut and dry. if you're a congressperson and support Dump's decision, you're a fucking traitor. If you're a Senator and support Dumbass Dump on this, you're a fucking traitor. If you're an average joe citizen who wants his coal mining job back and supports Dumbass Dump on firing Muller, you're a fucking traitor. Why you voted for him doesn't enter ANYTHING into this action of his.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm actually 50/50 on the "freakout" meter atm. Honestly, this "firing Muller on the 22nd" I believe has us sitting on a knife-edge, and might actually be the deciding factor if we're going to stay the America we are, or fall into a dictatorship.
    Agreed, we're on the razor's edge atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have Fox news made a big chart that just links random names and scary words together with no real coherent point to show how the FBI are a bunch of Hillary shills?

I hope it has Obama with multiple degrees of separation back to himself again.

Ok legal question, if trump fires mueller, does that legally open mueller up to publicly say all the dirt hes found on trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Ok legal question, if trump fires mueller, does that legally open mueller up to publicly say all the dirt hes found on trump?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much an admission of guilt. When Nixon did that, he at least had the decency to resign afterward. I guarantee Trump will not. The FBI will have to drag him out of the white house kicking and screaming. It will be fun to see him being dragged out in handcuffs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I hope it has Obama with multiple degrees of separation back to himself again.
    Or how Killary somehow had 5 degrees of separation from her husband.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Confidentiality agreements and non-disclosures still apply even if you are fired from a job. Mueller would open himself to criminal charges if he just started blabbing to the public about the investigation even if he's fired.