Poll: Who will Anduin marry?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the diversity council at Blizzard had both males leaders killed off so they could replace them with LGBQT members or women there is no way Anduin is straight

in the name of Diversity they are willing to ruin a good game watch it happen
    We're not in a reality why would they give us a fucking LGBQT lesson ? We don't want their shitty "diversity"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Say that you're on Blizzard's dev team and you're tasked with giving Anduin a queen. Who would you choose?
    I could actually see him with Lorna or Tess.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    We're not in a reality why would they give us a fucking LGBQT lesson ? We don't want their shitty "diversity"
    Just Because a character is gay doesn’t mean we’re taught a lesson. It simply means he prefers the Male gender, Nothing more and Nothing less. When can we move past this rediculous identity polictics and just accept that not every guy fancy girls. Why should it be different in Azeroth?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

Anduin + Yrel from AU? I'd be down for that. But mostly because I just want to see more Yrel in the story. ;D
    I want more Yrel too, but preferably as a frontline character. Having her sit around in the throne room looking pretty in a royal dress after we last saw her beat up on Archimonde would be a pretty significant step back in her characterization.

I'd only feel cool with her being Anduin's queen it if she can be a battle queen who goes around beating the snot out of orcs with her Hammer of the Naaru, preferably alongside Manduin. That would be pretty ballin'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Just Because a character is gay doesn’t mean we’re taught a lesson. It simply means he prefers the Male gender, Nothing more and Nothing less. When can we move past this rediculous identity polictics and just accept that not every guy fancy girls. Why should it be different in Azeroth?
    Problem with that logic is that Anduin has shown to be attracted to women and never given an indication to be attracted to men. While I don't agree with the poster you replied to, since diversity isn't something that bothers me, but in the case of Anduin being gay, it's just fan fiction based on the assumption that 2 men being close, must make them gay. And all of this is based on Anduin and Wrathion having discussions and playing board games, hardly a good basis for them to have "fallen in love" conscidering the complete different views they have.

Also have to add that Wrathion is probably a sociopath conscidering the complete lack of emotion he showed for having his father killed and iirc ordered a guy his legs broken, fanning the flames of the faction war because it would make the faction that wins stronger, without a care about innocent casualties and only getting angrier when the bloodshed stops, not to mention all the things he did with Kairoz and Garrosh. He's hardly a catch, let stand fit to be a ruler of stormwind.

Let us at the very least recognise that this is dumb fan fiction and leave it at that.

Deleted
    would like to see Anduin get his freak on and marry Sylvanas Windrunner.

Because Azeroth =/= Reality?

Moreover, Identity Politics didn't become a problem until people started becoming more vocally demanding about Anduin+Wrathion being shipped together. Those people, the vocal LGBTQ+ group, brought the Identity Politics Card into play, not the people that refuse to accept that "Not every guy fancies a girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    a mixture of both but probably more fanbase, they spent a lot of time together in MoP, if you do the wrathion legendary questline (not sure if its still available?) you just start shipping them straight away
    In "Warcrimes" Wrathion also betrayed Anduin by helping Garry to escape. I don't think their friendship really survived that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    I want more Yrel too, but preferably as a frontline character. Having her sit around in the throne room looking pretty in a royal dress after we last saw her beat up on Archimonde would be a pretty significant step back in her characterization.

I'd only feel cool with her being Anduin's queen it if she can be a battle queen who goes around beating the snot out of orcs with her Hammer of the Naaru, preferably alongside Manduin. That would be pretty ballin'.
    Sylvanas is a queen, and you don't see her sitting in a throne room with a pretty dress. I don't see any reason why Yrel would either. If anything, it would be Yrel in front with Anduin in the back(yes I know that sounds dirty). She's definitely a front-line fighter, whereas Anduin is clearly more of a support character, which is illustrated in the BfA cinematic.

I really do think they'd make an excellent team for a war-themed expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiba500 View Post
    Because Azeroth =/= Reality?

Moreover, Identity Politics didn't become a problem until people started becoming more vocally demanding about Anduin+Wrathion being shipped together. Those people, the vocal LGBTQ+ group, brought the Identity Politics Card into play, not the people that refuse to accept that "Not every guy fancies a girl."
    And just Because ”it’s not reality” suddenly all men has to be straight? Of course You don’t have to force a character to be gay, But if it makes sense, Why not? I mean, straight romance can be bad and forced too, doesn’t mean it ceases to exists just Because ”it’s Not reality”.

Addidtionally, asking for Two guys to become an item isn’t identity politics. It’s Just like asking a Guy and a girl to become an item. Let’s leave politics out of romance. The only identity politics in this thread is people complaining about gay-romaners in fantasy settings.

Jaina (not Tess!) and Anduin? That's like incest because she's his "big sister". And we're not playing a version of Game of Thrones.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-12-17 at 02:56 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Tess, hands down.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Li Li Stormstout - she must have grown since MoP.

Or Yrel, I could see that happen, have they met each other?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Tess and Anduin? That's like incest because she's his "big sister". And we're not playing a version of Game of Thrones.
    How is Tess his big sister? Incest means a relationship between 2 people with a close blood relation. Since they aren't even remotly blood related, how is it in any way incest? And if you mean the more figurative way; The earliest they could have met is when Anduin was about 16 and there is no indication of them being friends or being close enough to conscider eachother siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valithra View Post
    How is Tess his big sister? Incest means a relationship between 2 people with a close blood relation. Since they aren't even remotly blood related, how is it in any way incest? And if you mean the more figurative way; The earliest they could have met is when Anduin was about 16 and there is no indication of them being friends or being close enough to conscider eachother siblings.
    I really don't know why I wrote Tess. I meant Jaina, sorry.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Speaking of Yrel, there was a draenei follower in garrison that has had her hots for Anduin. Maybe she's still interested.

Deleted
    I have voted Tess Greymane as she is the most reasonable choice. Also, brother, one of poll options is really inappropriate. I shall keep you in my prayers.

Deleted
    Jaina, what? Isn't she supposed to be a sort of grandma the next expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    That would actually be kind of amazing, from a full circle lore standpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I want to see this happen just for shits and giggle on forum watching slyvanas fanboys go full autistic screeching mode xD

Deleted
    And just Because ”it’s not reality” suddenly all men has to be straight? Of course You don’t have to force a character to be gay, But if it makes sense, Why not? I mean, straight romance can be bad and forced too, doesn’t mean it ceases to exists just Because ”it’s Not reality”.

Addidtionally, asking for Two guys to become an item isn’t identity politics. It’s Just like asking a Guy and a girl to become an item. Let’s leave politics out of romance. The only identity politics in this thread is people complaining about gay-romaners in fantasy settings.
    it's not because gays are in actuality that we have to get some in the game.

if Blizzard does that in the name of "diversity", it's bad...
    thats remember me JK rowling saying "white skin of Hermione was never specified" when she put a black hermione on his theater show last year. all of this is just HYPOCRISY !

it's not about racism, it's about not bringing these political topics into a game!

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-17 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Received Infraction