Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Oddly enough I miss the white damage spec. With enchants, trinkets and all that going on I found it quite dynamic TBH. I am not a fan of the "tekken/streetfighter" frenetic playstyle that has pretty much become baseline for all melee specs while making sure your white damage is a mere fraction of your overall damage. I think my pally has 3.0% from autoattack. TBC rogue was around 60% and the spec felt great to play.
    Same here. Its ridiculous how much they nerfed white damage with the Legion reworks. The gameplay of WoW doesn't feel anything like it used to. Makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Oddly enough I miss the white damage spec. With enchants, trinkets and all that going on I found it quite dynamic TBH. I am not a fan of the "tekken/streetfighter" frenetic playstyle that has pretty much become baseline for all melee specs while making sure your white damage is a mere fraction of your overall damage. I think my pally has 3.0% from autoattack. TBC rogue was around 60% and the spec felt great to play.
    Yeap totally agree! I misses that days too...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    idk why you guys are hoping for changes now. the entire balance team is currently working on BfA and rogue will remain trash for the reminder of legion

Deleted
    I am really glad they moved away from white damage to yellow damage, styles doing nothing felt insanely bad.
    Really hope they never return to that kind of shit.
    I like Legion RtB Outlaw ... the only thing missing is a bit of dmg and that could easily be done with a percentage modifier.
    Also I hate the dullness SnD brought before - it's basically a worse Savage Roar or Inquisition (Ret ability that got removed)

Quote Originally Posted by Furosam View Post
    I am really glad they moved away from white damage to yellow damage, styles doing nothing felt insanely bad.
    Really hope they never return to that kind of shit.
    I like Legion RtB Outlaw ... the only thing missing is a bit of dmg and that could easily be done with a percentage modifier.
    Also I hate the dullness SnD brought before - it's basically a worse Savage Roar or Inquisition (Ret ability that got removed)
    A percentage change would be dumb af. Combat does do dmg if you have the right roll the bones buffs, which is retarded. That's the whole issue. If you give big a percentage buff, you basically become OP with the right buffs and good with the bad rolls, which means people will whine and rogues, like always, will get nerfed if they overperform. There needs to be stability to the spec not this RNG-pirate-roll the fucking dice on a ship with me mateeeess YAAAAR-type shit.

Deleted
    Isn't that the point of the specc? Being OP sometimes and shit other times? Right now if you have good rng others will still do more damage - that doesn't sound right.
    You won't always be on top but sometimes you definetely will and sometimes you'll be dead last. There has to be something that makes the price of rng bearable.

If RNG is just the choice between being shit and being slightly less stinky shit what's the point of the specc?

Quote Originally Posted by Karry View Post
    A percentage change would be dumb af. Combat does do dmg if you have the right roll the bones buffs, which is retarded. That's the whole issue. If you give big a percentage buff, you basically become OP with the right buffs and good with the bad rolls, which means people will whine and rogues, like always, will get nerfed if they overperform. There needs to be stability to the spec not this RNG-pirate-roll the fucking dice on a ship with me mateeeess YAAAAR-type shit.
    I would prefer the underperforming RtB buffs get adjusted so there's less of a swing. I like RtB, though, and want it to stay forever. Fight me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karry View Post

In fact the solution to buff outlaw is pretty simple:

Remove the both nerf on our weapon; the RT damage nerf, and finisher cost.

I don't understand why they don't reverse these.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemondish View Post
    I would prefer the underperforming RtB buffs get adjusted so there's less of a swing. I like RtB, though, and want it to stay forever. Fight me.
    If they make the buffs be more about flavor and changing the way you play for that duration ( with maybe a SLIGHT dps difference between them ), then I would not need to fight you That's my only issue with RtB. There are amazing buffs for which you have to fish. There should be no such thing. Atm Legion is done and dusted so I'm curious what they will do to rogues in BfA, especially the experiment specs like Sub and Outlaw cause w/e they do to Assassination it will always play the same way.