Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Then why do Zandalari Paladins already exist?
    where does it say they are/called paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    It's pretty obvious that Zandalari Prelates are the Zandalari Paladin equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypt View Post
    They have a close approximation of paladins called prelates and freethinkers. And just like the sunwalkers these could easily be represented in game via the paladin class. Trolls have been shown to wield light magic. Blizzard could if they wanted easily fit them if they want to.

they dont have to wield the light to be paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    If they give it to Zandalari, I see no reason not to give it to Night Elves too. Would offset the no-paladins Void Elves.
    Yeah, when are Night Elves getting Paladins? I’ve been wanting to race change my second Paladin into one since they first appeared in lore.

- - - Updated - - -

The more we break down the Human Paladin theme the better.

I really hope they expand more class options.
    Night Elf paladins are already class hall champions.

Nightborne, with their connection to the blood elves, they could learn to become blood knights, no? Some Nightborne must look up to Liadrin and her paladins.
    Zandalari Freethinkers, Pandaren Druids, etc.

Honestly, all excuses for class/race combo is irrelevant when Gnomes can be warriors and stand toe to toe with an Orc or Tauren.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    ..... how?
    The Horde is already getting Nightborn, Zandalari, upright orcs, and Highmountain, might as well throw Troll paladins upon this golden platter.

1. They already exist in the game http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate
    2. The paladin class order hall specifically told us that paladins are nothing more than priests that chose to wield arms and go on the offensive with the light
    3. They showed us this by giving us not 1 but 2 different Night Elf Priest followers that turn into Paladins
    4. Paladins along with Druids are one the classes with the least amount of potential races. Zandalari troll will increase that number

So yeah, its pretty obvious that they will be paladins. If they aren't, it would be as retarded as having nightbornes be unable to be rogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    The Horde is already getting Nightborn, Zandalari, upright orcs, and Highmountain, might as well throw Troll paladins upon this golden platter.
    The Allaince retake Lorderon and visit the last remaining human kingdom. Your getting back 2 of your old heroes back. Don't act like it's one-sided.

But Void Elfs are a sorry excuse for high elves. If they really wanted they could make then distinct from BE the same way NE are different to Nightborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    ONLY Zandalari should be paladins, not all trolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pls no.

This goes down the same route of "tauren paladins" being flavored/themed as "sun druids" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Pls no.

This goes down the same route of "tauren paladins" being flavored/themed as "sun druids" or whatever.
    Holy cow! What's your beef?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Holy cow! What's your beef?
    Ayyyeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    during Zul'Gurub, Zandalari had Paladin sets as well. I think they might have some kind of Paladin variation (Blood elves got Blood Knights, Draenei got Vindicators, Tauren got Holycow druids, aka sunwalkers, aka sun priest/warriors), only human/dwarven races got Paladins. rest of them lorewise are something different, but technically are Paladins
    so why not? I think Zandalari Paladins and druids and shaman, all make sense
    Well they kinda had to put that in, imagine how pissed Pallies would be if they were left out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaha View Post
    Yes, it fits to the lore very well. Also im tired of blood elves, they're everywhere. It's not even Horde anymore, its Bloody Elvania. Demon hunters, paladins - all of them bloody elves. So Zandalari Paladins could save that horrific situation, anyways Horde needs some race that could be a paladin, when Alliance have a lots of those who can be shaman which is kind of unfair.
    If people are vain to the point where they choose their character because of how *pretty* they are, I doubt much will change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erythros View Post
    no obviously? trolls are among the races least fit for paladins
    Well considering how the Blood Knights originally got their connection to the Light...and Tauren who worship the sun...what makes Trolls unplausible?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brothers and sisters, I come here to ask you about your preferences. Would you like to see our new troll heroes to be able to ride armoured raptors of holy ilk? What are your thoughts, and realistically what are chances of it happening in your opinion?
    All the Zandalari trolls in raids drop pally loot so they must have them already

I don't think they fit the theme. Tauren Paladins are sketchy enough, but Zandalari practice mysticism and assorted voodoo rituals which are often shadowy or occult, they don't fit the Paladin ethos at all. Yes they exist, but two trash mobs don't really justify a race/class combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I don't think they fit the theme. Tauren Paladins are sketchy enough, but Zandalari practice mysticism and assorted voodoo rituals which are often shadowy or occult, they don't fit the Paladin ethos at all. Yes they exist, but two trash mobs don't really justify a race/class combo.
    There are many groups of Humans that practice the same types of dark styles yet human Paladins seem ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Horde is already getting 2 new races of druids and there is no way night elves are going to be able to become paladins.
    and why not? with moonfang converting from priesthood to being a paladin in legion, i don't see why other night elves can't follow in her footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    and why not? with moonfang converting from priesthood to being a paladin in legion, i don't see why other night elves can't follow in her footsteps
    1 extreme case. If we approached spec options like that nothing would be off limits.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The Allaince retake Lorderon and visit the last remaining human kingdom. Your getting back 2 of your old heroes back. Don't act like it's one-sided.

But Void Elfs are a sorry excuse for high elves. If they really wanted they could make then distinct from BE the same way NE are different to Nightborn.
    That has to do with the new races how?