Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Democrats will shut down government by refusing to extend the continuing resolution, until Mueller is reinstated. His return will be a pre-condition.
    The Dems will fold because they're a bunch of political fatasses who enjoy the prestige of their offices and wouldn't want to taint it with something so uncivil as a government shutdown. The people running the Democratic show are politically safe no matter how much Trump and his ilk defile our country, so they have little incentive to do anything differently.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Hey, lets lock up hundreds of thousands of people with no due process due to having slanty eyes.

Yeah, real fucking hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, thats I was saying, it would be a unprecedented situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Or people who do the majority of posting from their phone, with one hand while holding a kid.
    So, FDR was bad for 1 thing that was insurance during war time? Especially since we know that the Japanese had spies all over the place? And that is worse, than what Nixon did? Yeah, you really are ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are such admissions.
    I got you @Lenonis http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politi...tee/index.html

Kevin McCarthy OPENLY ADMITS on Hannity that the Benghazi investigations were to hurt Hillary Clinton. This is why he didn't get the speakership after Boehner stepped down.

This is obviously a circle jerk, so ima leave this thread with this.

Mark my words, im calling this now, there is going to be a huge battle in congress, a battle the left will lose, if a investigation into possible tampering and bias by Peter Strzok in the investigation isn't investigated itself.

This is serious, the fact this man was also a lead investigator is troubling.

Anyway, continue with the circle jerk, im out.
    This isn't even remotely damning in any degree you think it is. Sure its great red meat for the trump cult like yourself to rally behind but reality doesn't have much to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Thanks. I've been on the couch the last couple of days with a bum knee so I just am not in the mood to do the dance. Not to mention this is just one of several people who have said things along this line. Just like the GOP has also admitted the voter ID laws are to suppress Democratic voting.

I don't believe for one single second people as into politics as Supertony and company are unaware of these videos and statements. And pretending to be is incredibly distasteful to me. It's disingenuous....at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

Trump has done WORSE than Clinton ever will.
    What did he do that's worse?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Moore. That alone does it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Revealing intelligence secrets to Russians, in the oval office.

Tighten. Up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    I don't see why the idiots over at Fox want this to happen so badly.
    Yes you do.

You know full well the people at FOX want Trump and everyone Trump has met to be completely free of criminal and ethical wrongdoing, and also all their ideas are genius, and they're smart and successful and their farts smell like wildflowers.

FOX News wants the Mueller investigation to be 100% baseless and for them to find nothing about anyone or anything Trump has ever done or touched because, at this point, they're so far committed that any other result is admission they backed a loser.

On topic:

There is currently no evidence the Mueller investigation has done anything improper. There are suggestions, based on improperly leaked private conversations, none of which are anything other than hints of biased motives. There is no evidence the investigation has done anything improper. There is evidence they've found enough probable cause to get two people indicted on multiple felonies, and two more to accept substantial guilty plea deals in exchange for evidence and testimony.

Ending an investigation into you and your campaign/business/administration, is damn near admission that you and your campaign/business/administration is guilty and you're trying to prevent such evidence from coming forth. Firing Mueller would cause at least three things to happen:

1) Every single country on Earth would immediately accept that Trump is guilty, and immediately pull back on pretty much every single diplomatic outreach that exists. Not even the EU or UN would work with Trump if he admits he and his staff are criminals. They would, instead, break almost all ties until a legitimate president takes the stage.

Related: countries that already don't like us because of ongoing actions -- such as, say, Iran or North Korea -- would have no reason to listen to us, either.

2) While the Republican Party is in the majority, such a declaration would immediately force them to choose a side. Some of them would make the same decision as with Roy Moore, namely, "Yes we know Trump and his team are guilty, but we really want that Social Security and Medicare cut signed" and choose not to move against him. Those that made such a call would almost immediately face a large portion of their voters and donors who object to blatant ethical violations to jump ship.

Others with more honor and ethics might simply resign rather than work with someone who admits they and their team are guilty. A few might be ready to vote for impeachment, but not enough...at first.

3) And, when that happens, expect 2018 to have a massive shift, as every single incumbent Republican is attached to Trump, and by proxy, judged guilty of his crimes. This, and their already questionable agenda, would cause enough seats to shift to threaten Trump with a successful impeachment vote.

There is currently no sane reason to fire Mueller, since the only "evidence" so far is a couple of agents having political affiliation and discussing such privately. Even biased people can find objective evidence that stands up in court, after all, and there are no allegations with any weight that Mueller's team has done something illegal (such as seize evidence without a warrant). Firing Mueller is basically a death sentence. The smartest thing an innocent Team Trump would do is what they have been doing: smearing team Mueller in an attempt to taint the jury pool, so to speak, but allowing them to continue without blatant obstruction.

For one thing, made a fraudulent charity. His fraudulent charity is another. Obstructing justice, TWICE, and admitting to it on live TV for both times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Moore. That alone does it.
    Yeah, this also doesn't help either. Backing a credibly accused pedophile doesn't help at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Did you miss the whole Nazi thing? Or what just happened in Alabama? But clearly that is way worse then some stupid kids needing a safe space.
    That too, but I forgot about that since so much has happened since then.

Just so happens that it's easier to make typos with one hand, go figure.
    For the second time, I simply said wait to put down the baby before you type to avoid typos. I didn't ask why you make typos (as somebody who has also typed 1 handed I can understand :P) - that was the other guy asking about typos. I didn't ask anything.:P

Anyway, what paranoid delusions do I have lol?
    The paranoid delusion that you were talking about - saying you were afraid the goal was nullifying the entire election.

- - - Updated - - -

Skroe, if you truly feel that the far left associate themselves with American values than the far right, I think you have let your partisanship and hatred of Trump cloud your good judgement, and this is coming from someone who has tremendous respect for you.
    He's talking about on a moral social consciousness/constitutional level, the foundations of the Constitution - @Skroe is not agreeing on a political policy level. Any dingbat could see that.

What he's talking about is, well, you... You're exactly the kinda guy who would've gladly voted for that Pedophile in Alabama before voting for a Democrat simply because of the "R" next to his name. You're the one that let your partisan and hatred of anything "not Right" become a "filthy lubrul" via your own clouded judgement. You've rewritten anything that's against "the right" as if it was a cockroach that needs exterminating instead of a human being.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-12-18 at 02:46 AM.

President Trump said Sunday night that he has no plans to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, dispelling a "rumor" that he intends to get rid of Mueller in an apparent attempt to end the Justice Department’s Russia collusion probe.

“No, I don’t,” Trump told reporters who asked upon his return from presidential retreat Camp David whether he intends to fire Mueller.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    President Trump said Sunday night that he has no plans to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, dispelling a "rumor" that he intends to get rid of Mueller in an apparent attempt to end the Justice Department’s Russia collusion probe.

“No, I don’t,” Trump told reporters who asked upon his return from presidential retreat Camp David whether he intends to fire Mueller.
    No offense, but I don't find his administrative to be a reliable source of information.

He could be genuine, or this could be low effort chess in the sense of 'I told them I wouldn't do it; they'll never see it coming!' Though I do hope he's genuine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Yeah, every time he says this kind of shit, he usually goes against it, within a few days. I hope he doesn't, but wouldn't be surprised if he did because he usually ends up canning people after saying things like this about them.

On a completely unrelated note, I really prefer to pronounce Mueller "Myoo-ler" as opposed to "Mull-er". If everyone could get on board with this that would be great.

And we all know what a paragon of honesty and consistency he is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Please provide via reputable independent and non-biased sources your evidence of how/what/where Mueller has abused his position and the authority he has.
    Some agent had an opinion and was therefore removed from the investigation.

Which totally means Mueller is biased against Trump and paid for by George Soros and the Illuminati to bring about a New World Order for all mankind to finally be subjected to rule under the harsh Reptilliods.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And we all know what a paragon of honesty and consistency he is...
    Breaking news: The lawyer for the whiniest bitch of a cuck president we've ever had, behaved like a whiny bitch regarding the Special Counsel's totally illegal(read: legal) gathering of government emails.

-An attorney for President Donald Trump's transition team said he did not confront special counsel Robert Mueller or the General Services Administration before complaining about them in a letter to Congress, which was then leaked to Fox News.

-The attorney said the transition team's lawyers "will take up our issues with the Special Counsel’s Office and the GSA in due course."

-Legal experts said the move seemed like an attempt to feed calls to fire or discredit Mueller.

An attorney for President Donald Trump's transition team said on Sunday he hadn't directly confronted special counsel Robert Mueller or the General Services Administration, despite alleging in a letter to Congress that they engaged in inappropriate behavior.

The attorney, Kory Langhofer, accused Mueller in the letter — which was provided to Fox News on Saturday — of violating Trump for America [TFA] employees' fourth amendment rights by obtaining emails hosted on GSA servers without first informing the transition team lawyers.

Asked why he wrote the letter to Congress rather than to Mueller and the GSA, Langhofer replied: "Congress needs to make sure this never happens again. We’ll take up our issues with the Special Counsel’s Office and the GSA in due course."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...ngress-2017-12

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    For the second time, I simply said wait to put down the baby before you type to avoid typos. I didn't ask why you make typos (as somebody who has also typed 1 handed I can understand :P) - that was the other guy asking about typos. I didn't ask anything.:P

The paranoid delusion that you were talking about - saying you were afraid the goal was nullifying the entire election.

- - - Updated - - -

He's talking about on a moral social consciousness/constitutional level, the foundations of the Constitution - @Skroe is not agreeing on a political policy level. Any dingbat could see that.

What he's talking about is, well, you... You're exactly the kinda guy who would've gladly voted for that Pedophile in Alabama before voting for a Democrat simply because of the "R" next to his name. You're the one that let your partisan and hatred of anything "not Right" become a "filthy lubrul" via your own clouded judgement. You've rewritten anything that's against "the right" as if it was a cockroach that needs exterminating instead of a human being.
    That's not true at all though.

Honestly, I would have abstained from that election. I don't think Moore was a moral ethical man. That being said, I don't like the idea that we are willing to instantly condemn a man based on a 40 year old accusations with no proof.

That's true whether it be Moore, Franken, or anyone else. It's a incredibly slippery slope.

As I've said 109764 times before, I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not a fan of him. I believe he is uncouth, unprofessional embarrassment.

With that being said, I don't hate the man, I just don't approve. The unbridled hate he gets from people who don't know him is frankly nuts.

He'll let's take this thread, and the various personal attacks made against me that have nothing to do with the conversation like lost #64 for example.

This person doesn't know me, yet they found it necessary to go that gross route.

Hell you have been off and on about it. For all you know, we could get along great IRL I'm a fun, magnetic person (why I'm so good at my prior job).

Lastly, I try not to use "liberal" as a insult, most mainstream liberals are good people. I don't like leftists, in general, but I'll take it as a case by case scenario.

Trump's word is worth less than the paper it's printed on these days, however. He's probably telling the truth but don't take anything for granted with him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Some agent had an opinion and was therefore removed from the investigation.

Which totally means Mueller is biased against Trump and paid for by George Soros and the Illuminati to bring about a New World Order for all mankind to finally be subjected to rule under the harsh Reptilliods.
    Everyone has opinions, but it was unprofessional for the agent to say what he did while he was part of the investigation, so he was removed. I mean I agree with the guy, but I understand how you can't even give the appearance of bias in a case like that. I could see Mueller pulling the guy aside and saying "for what it's worth , I agree with you, but you can't make those kinds of statements when you're part of an investigation". Doubt that actually happened (Mueller wouldn't be able to make that sort of statement in any official capacity either) but I'm sure that's how everyone involved felt.