15+ Year Old Account
    On a completely different note, with the January transfer window incoming, who would be your #1 signing? (this is to everyone)

I'd sure as fuck like to see Griezmann in a United shirt, but I guess one can dream... (and I'm guessing he's not too popular after the stunt he just pulled on twitter).
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-12-18 at 12:15 AM.

Yeah Griezmann and if he ends up going to barcelona or whatever then Ozil.

Wouldnt mind alex sandro either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Icardi since Hazard isn't likely going anywhere till the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    Icardi since Hazard isn't likely going anywhere till the summer.
    £250 million please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    £250 million please.
    It wouldn't surprise me at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I wasn't able to watch either of these matches but yeah you make a fair point that he makes some silly mistakes sometimes, however the times I've seen him play he's played well. Every player makes mistakes after all. If Blind makes too many... that is debatable, I guess.
    Don't think I've seen him make any more than anyone else. Also, picking a dead rubber match where everyone played badly is hardly a place to judge performances. Everyone sucked that day.

Deleted
    Milinkovic Savic.

Trouble is the big boys are in for him now so unlikely to happen.

I'd have Giroud though - we need depth up front for Mariano and he's tear it up for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    From an outside point of view, Man United is the worst team to watch in the EPL. Why? Because of the way they play when compared to the players they have. You expect a team in last place or second to last to be poor, you don't expect the 2nd placed team to be such a bore to watch. I'm sure I'll get a lot of grief here due to all of the Utd fans but really, Mourinho sucks all of the joy at watching football.

And I'll say the same for my league that I focus on and Atletico Madrid. They get results but they are awful to watch when considering the players that they have. I'd rather watch all of Deportivo's games in a season than one game of Atletico.
    Pretty sure every United fan here will agree with you.

Obviously results are more important than playing entertaining football, but youd think Mourinho would manage to do it against the "lesser" teams atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Pretty sure every United fan here will agree with you.

Obviously results are more important than playing entertaining football, but youd think Mourinho would manage to do it against the "lesser" teams atleast.
    There is clearly one who doesn't agree

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    There is clearly one who doesn't agree
    If you actually read my post you would have seen I said I understand why people don't like counter attack style football

Funny thing is though people are allowed to enjoy different things. I like the tactical side of the game and enjoy watching good defenders because I'm a right back myself. Cool?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you actually read my post you would have seen I said I understand why people don't like counter attack style football

Funny thing is though people are allowed to enjoy different things. I like the tactical side of the game and enjoy watching good defenders because I'm a right back myself. Cool?
    I agree. Been a centre back myself and I find it more enjoyable to watch good defending. Especially because they rarely get the limelight compared to most attackers.

That being said, I also dislike dull football like the counter attack style you mentioned, though sometimes a counter attack looks really good when well-executed.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-12-18 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I agree. Been a centre back myself and I find it more enjoyable to watch good defending. Especially because they rarely get the limelight compared to most attackers.

That being said, I also dislike dull football like the counter attack style you mentioned, though sometimes a counter attack looks really good when well-executed.
    Would watch the likes of vidic, chilenini, pepe any day over watching the manlet neymar stamping over the ball seven different ways before he does a somersault in the air for a penalty.

I enjoy watching playmakers too though so I get the appeal of bashing on more defensive teams. Iniesta or ozil threading a ball through the lines to perfection can be sexy

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Speaking of Blind, Sport just wrote that he's on Barca's radar (again).
    https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...-radar-6502434

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca's first choice is de Vrij but rumours are he is expensive as half the premier league is after him.

You’re a right full back?
    So you’re either a failed winger, or a failed centre back. Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    You’re a right full back?
    So you’re either a failed winger, or a failed centre back. Gotcha
    Just RB we play 4-4-2.

Ive never tried being a winger and I wasnt tall enough for centerback so if thats failing then sure.

10+ Year Old Account

I have to ask: What movie is this?

Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    I have to ask: What movie is this?

The 90s action hit FACE OFF. In that scene hes just reunited with his gang of criminals so they give him some drugs and he starts to lose it.

Sports dailies in Spain are the worst. They just throw shit on the wall and hope something sticks.

Anyway, the rumor mill is that Mascherano is off to China for a big payday. They could definitely use another defender for depth.

10+ Year Old Account

The 90s action hit FACE OFF. In that scene hes just reunited with his gang of criminals so they give him some drugs and he starts to lose it.
    Cheers.