Pieces will get the next West kill, not sure about Asia though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    IIRC That was just after the huge ban wave that took them out of any race that was going on which was expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hYrsch View Post
    Pieces will get the next West kill, not sure about Asia though.
    no. bleaches bones -> memento -> pieces

Memento had a sub 1% wipe earlier today btw. Should be able to kill it soon.

EDIT: since I know you'll all be asking for proof
    Last edited by topmaymay; 2017-12-18 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    MEMEGON Rising!

So I'm guessing Argus is just a 3-phase fight on mythic? Get him down to 40%, go to p3, 60% -> dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    So I'm guessing Argus is just a 3-phase fight on mythic? Get him down to 40%, go to p3, 60% -> dead?
    Yes, the above screenshot settles that.
    So how do we feel about the final boss being primarily a berserk check at the world-class level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Yes, the above screenshot settles that.
    So how do we feel about the final boss being primarily a berserk check at the world-class level?
    shut up stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The fight has hardly anything to do with enrage, its all about rng with the mythic mechanic, worst boss designed by far.

Thanks Ion
    Last edited by NtflxnChill; 2017-12-18 at 07:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    The fight has hardly anything to do with enrage, its all about rng with the mythic mechanic, worst boss designed by far.

Thanks Ion
    except multiple guilds were hitting the enrage on week 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    except multiple guilds were hitting the enrage on week 1
    I assume ur talking about the chinese streams, those 2 guilds have no idea what they are doing and are SO far from a kill, if you do the fight correctly, hitting hard enrage isnt even possible

the race is actually over. Method and Exorusus are so far ahead of each other guild. Even if kills within the top10 have a lot of prestige, its still a complete another dimension of gaming compared to those 2 guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    I can promise Limit hasn't given a shit about US 1st since HFC back when there was actually a guild to compete against for US 1st

LOL. Limit will forever be a meme they are so desperate to be considered good. Raiding 12 hours a day to come first in the paralympic race (NA) Your wowprogress is the biggest attempt to look better than you are. Every tier limit raiders swarms this thread and defends they raid 5 hours a day and they are on another level.

12 days later btw still day raiding on a sunday btw.
    Last edited by Dudewarr; 2017-12-18 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudewarr View Post

LOL. Limit will forever be a meme they are so desperate to be considered good. Raiding 12 hours a day to come first in the paralympic race (NA) Your wowprogress is the biggest attempt to look better than you are. Every tier limit raiders swarms this thread and defends they raid 5 hours a day and they are on another level.

12 days later btw still day raiding on a sunday btw.
    The thing is, they ARE good. Not as good as some european guilds but you have to be totally delusional to think they are bad players, or a bad guild. About their raid hours I believe they raid regular night hours but try to dayraid when their players can.

Dont know if that can be considered a dayraiding guild since its not every day but i dont know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    shut up stupid
    Why you steal all the salt mate

Deleted
    This race has been one of the worst. Instead of the usual memes it's just plain ad hominem attacks. You guys aren't even trying to be subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    The thing is, they ARE good. Not as good as some european guilds but you have to be totally delusional to think they are bad players, or a bad guild. About their raid hours I believe they raid regular night hours but try to dayraid when their players can.

Dont know if that can be considered a dayraiding guild since its not every day but i dont know.
    limit is at the same level like the chinese guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    This race has been one of the worst.
    Cause there's no race. There's 2 guilds way ahead of everyone and one of them was always a favorite and won with no problems. If Exorsus goes casual and or just stops day raiding in BfA (because Method surely won't, it's a business for them) it might as well be dead. People are gonna say "but some new guilds will always rise in place of the old ones, it always happened" but the game/players are different now and nobody wants to play 16 hours/day for two weeks with no actual money reward at the end of it.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-12-18 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Cause there's no race. There's 2 guilds way ahead of everyone and one of them was always a favorite and won with no problems. If Exorsus goes casual and or just stops day raiding in BfA (because Method surely won't, it's a business for them) it might as well be dead. People are gonna say "but some new guilds will always rise in place of the old ones, it always happened" but the game/players are different now and nobody wants to play 16 hours/day for two weeks with no actual money reward at the end of it.
    It's never about the actual race. It's about the discussions in this thread, the memes, the classics (bozzelprogress, NA has less holiday, EU are NEETs, guild drama, exploits, bans, the Chinese, mathematically impossible, etc.). It's been like that for years, ToS was one of the best in recent memory and now we've somehow descended to aggressive flaming.

A sad day for the many silent admirers of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I get your point, but with this logic the race hardly ever existed. Atleast now there are 2 guilds actually racing (exorsus took gul'dan and lulxavius) and their kills are actually quite close. Remember the times when Paragon killed stuff 7-9 days before others? Not like it was much of a race back then either. I didn't follow w1 race during tbc/vanilla but to my knowledge there were very few HC guilds back then too. Peak of HC raiding was probably during wrath/cata?

But I completely agree with you that most likely new hardcore guilds won't rise. There is some serious money in gaming nowadays and wow players get basically nothing.