Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    How wonderful.

Tobad non of it is a response to your bogus point.
    which point would you like me to address?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I understand as well that many State AG's are suing re the ruling because the FCC didn't follow proper administrative procedure during the proposal and comment period - this is outside of the apparently fraudulent comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is really starting to make me sick. If the FCC gets away with this I hope the public sues them into non existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Where are the numbers showing that? For perspective, we are talking about ~10% of the votes. That just seems too small for what you are saying.
    That we know of, based on a few factors including reports from other people and time/content/email analysis but it would be best if the FCC cooperated to have a full investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    1.). You assume these comments had any impact

2.). If only you cared about real elections and fraud
    Yeah dawg, we need to look into those millions and millions of illegals that voted for Clinton!

/wanking motion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    1.). You assume these comments had any impact
    Ajit Pai said that the repeal decision was popular.
    http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Rele...C-17-137A2.pdf

2.). If only you cared about real elections and fraud
    Because there has only been 4 cases of election fraud in 2016 and those people were caught.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Not for Puerto Rico.
    And how is a natural disaster wiping out Peurto Rico in any way Trump's fault?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    His Presidency hasn't been bad. His idiotic tweets need to go, but generally things are great under the Trump administration. The economy is booming (4th quarter GDP revised up to 4% today), unemployment is low, ISIS has been defeated in Iraq (but the media won't really report on this one), government regulations are being cut which is great for our economy, we are finally supporting our Allies (Israel), we are renegotiating trade pacts that aren't beneficial to the US, and we dropped out of a worthless, economy killing climate agreement.

Oh almost forgot putting Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

I don't see the f*d up sh*t you allude to.

Things are great here in the US. Better than under Obama.
    Please dont give the don credit for pushing back ISIS. The man did nothing except take out an airport strip for a few hours with the the mother of all bombs.

Its the likes of Philippine soldiers on the front lines in mosul pushing them back into smaller areas working through the rubble taking massive causalities because of sniper fire and planted bombs everywhere that deserve the praise

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Great for corporations and CEOs you mean. It won't mean jack shit for the economy overall, and is certainly not great for worker protections, consumer protections, environmental protections, etc.

Yay, awesome! Causing problems overseas that result in the injury and death of people is great for America!

See above about killing everything else just so rich people can get richer. That'll certainly benefit you!

Hard to when your head is so buried so deep.

There is no objectivity here. This is absolutely false.
    I am sorry your life is so miserable, but the world isn't as bad as you believe it to be. Really!!!! Turn off CNN, go outside, talk to your neighbors, spend time with your family and friends, go treat yourself to a nice meal and enjoy your life. Every thing will be ok. I promise
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    And how is a natural disaster wiping out Peurto Rico in any way Trump's fault?
    Talking about relief efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Public execution needs to brought back.

What about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post

What about this?
    Naw, that's just for public humiliation.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Is there lite spanking happening? Sure!
    I am sure lite spanking is currently happening RN.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Ajit Pai said that the repeal decision was popular.
    http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Rele...C-17-137A2.pdf

Because there has only been 4 cases of election fraud in 2016 and those people were caught.
    I think it is a good time to remind people too that those cases of fraud were of people trying to vote for Trump multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    The American government was never meant to be for the American people; business, it's all about business. After all, corporations are people too.
    Was it Alexander Hamilton who set up our economic model in the government who thought only rich people should be able to vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Was it Alexander Hamilton who set up our economic model in the government who thought only rich people should be able to vote?
    Not "rich" people so much as land owners.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry in a year most will have forgotten about this and will be happily paying their ISP to unblock MMochampion :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Don't worry in a year most will have forgotten about this and will be happily paying their ISP to unblock MMochampion :P
    Not that what they feel matter when they don't have a choice, pay up or be excluded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    FCC positions are appointed, not vote based.
    Yes, and Ajit Pai was appointed by Republicans. Therefore, the people who voted for Republicans enabled that action.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Yeah no sorry, if I have to make a list of five websites to unblock, mmoc isn't even in an out of 20 listing.
    #boycottchina