What is this putting videos to twitch trend? can you upload any video to twitch now

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    What is this putting videos to twitch trend? can you upload any video to twitch now
    Twitch (previously Curse) sponsors Method, so it should get prio on og content. It will probably be uploaded to yt channel at some later time.

Well... That is shit ending of Legion.
    I really hoped to see more stuff with Sargeras on mythic...

Haha the ''Wait what'' before they get ported on Vindicaar, expecting another phase

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    "How is it this easy?"

I kind of felt the same seeing how many people were 10/11 so quick and how quickly Argus fell after the reset because of just the slightest increase in ilevel.

This wasn't a mechanic/skill check, simply an ilevel check. Kind of sad tbh.
    If Argus was "simply an ilevel check" more guilds would have killed it this week. Only three guilds have killed it after 2 resets worth of gear. A ton of guilds are just as geared as Method/Exorsus/memento but still haven't killed the boss.

"How is it this easy?"

I kind of felt the same seeing how many people were 10/11 so quick and how quickly Argus fell after the reset because of just the slightest increase in ilevel.

Long term damage done by M KJ probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Haha the ''Wait what'' before they get ported on Vindicaar, expecting another phase
    I think they were not expecting another phase, but the 2-3 secs between the boss going down and the cutscene starting threw them off :P

Wonder how many attempts they had at sub 1%, with them killing the boss about 1 sec before he kills them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

cant even bring myself to watch this fight this game must suck now

"How is it this easy?"

They were memeing I believe on the entire KJ was awful thing. And 3 guilds going into the next reset isn't just an ilvl issue, it is execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Twitch (previously Curse) sponsors Method, so it should get prio on og content. It will probably be uploaded to yt channel at some later time.
    it is actually pretty cool you can put comments based on timestamp.

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    it is actually pretty cool you can put comments based on timestamp.
    i tried to comment limit is better but its in one day follow mode

Not too surprising they pushed it over this fast, look at how fast Method killed Avatar compared to other guilds due to the dps requirements.

Deleted
    Race is still on after <MEMENTO> finnished 3rd (pun intended btw) we still have tight race for Alliance first! staring 2 guilds Bleached bones and SB never raid day/overtime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    We got "healers ddos for raid spots" this race. I think it was a decent contribution.
    That was a proper contribution indeed, a good one to remember.

"How is it this easy?"

Pretty sure the guy was exaggerating/memeing. They still took upwards of 300 pulls to kill him, that's fairly normal for any Mythic endboss not named KJ or (to a much lesser extent) Archimonde. If this was purely an ilvl and DPS check more guilds would have killed it already.

Also, is the part where everyone but a tank dies and then rezzes all at once an exploit of some sort? Or just another dose of clever use of game mechanics, putting 19 stacks of the dot on it but rezzing before the tree dies?

Quote Originally Posted by memegonfan View Post
    Race is still on after <MEMENTO> finnished 3rd (pun intended btw) we still have tight race for Alliance first! staring 2 guilds Bleached bones and SB never raid day/overtime.
    The fact you haven't got bored of this bit is admirable, if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

"How is it this easy?"

How interesting that Argus is just a berserk check! Here I thought raids had gotten more complicated since Naxxramas, but no Method actually took 320 pulls on a boss that's literally Patchwerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    How interesting that Argus is just a berserk check! Here I thought raids had gotten more complicated since Naxxramas, but no Method actually took 320 pulls on a boss that's literally Patchwerk.
    literally patchwerk, yeah

Found this video of mythic Argus:

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    My god you're right!