Order hall champion gear work orders worth it after Argus?

So far it seems you never get Argus champion gear from the order hall talent that lets you get gear for resources.

Wondering if anyone has noticed different.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

You do, it's just rare because the order hall equipment generator can make ANY equipment, even the old garbage stuff... of which there is a lot more.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Its a way to turn OHR into gold, at the very least. They vendor for about 9G each.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I got legendary Argus equipment from it, and many Argus epic items too, once full 950.

You can get the epic equipment or even the legendary argus equipment so if you have the resources to spare, use them. Im saving resources with my alts who already have 950 followers since I prefer to use them with the gold missions.

Just returned and was wondering how to get this new Argus gear? What I know so far is you can get random gear upgrades from chests you buy on Broken Shores and that is it. New follower gear is from Argus order hall missions or?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    So far it seems you never get Argus champion gear from the order hall talent that lets you get gear for resources.

Wondering if anyone has noticed different.
    I got Darklost Claw Legendary on my rogues work orders.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Just returned and was wondering how to get this new Argus gear? What I know so far is you can get random gear upgrades from chests you buy on Broken Shores and that is it. New follower gear is from Argus order hall missions or?
    Mostly from missions, but as soon as you unlock them they can come from workorders too, albeit rarely. You do need to finish the Argus quests and work your way through the equipment/ilvl tier missions there.

I also received one of the new argus legendaries from the work orders. So definetly worth it if you have the resources.

Not received legendary of any sort from the work orders yet, but regularly do receive argus rares and epics.
    I have a combat ally giving me 200 OR a world quest, so on my main the resources aren't an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

How rare is the legendary Argus equipment? Haven't seen a single one yet

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    How rare is the legendary Argus equipment? Haven't seen a single one yet
    pretty rare imo, i have a ton of epic equipment + 12 chars decked on 950 all followers and only saw 2 drop and that happened the same day

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    pretty rare imo, i have a ton of epic equipment + 12 chars decked on 950 all followers and only saw 2 drop and that happened the same day
    Maybe its more rare because they make these missions spawn frequently with rare/epic rewards, so they figured alright, legos will have 100x the rarity as the epic items. Probably somewhere in that ballpark.