Is the dataming slow today or everything is just meh?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Is the dataming slow today or everything is just meh?
    Probably just not much added in the last content push before Christmas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    lol! the Horde Embassy still has the goblin music, its so out of place!
    Maybe the goblins left speakers buried under the ground and around the area as punishment for being kicked out of orgrimarr
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is adorable
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Wouldn't making allied races testable help as people level and allied race in PTR and also test scaling
    People I think would test the Allied Race scenarios give far more feedback for the Allied races than is needed. And drown out the testing of the level scaling which I assume is a far bigger undertaking.

- - - Updated - - -

This is adorable
    Only thing that would be better is if the Nightborne also had a heart above her head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Only thing that would be better is if the Nightborne also had a heart above her head.
    Sadly she doesnt D:
    [/URL]

Anyone could make a vid/gif of the hidden satyr animation update?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrug, if you can ptr but not read forums, I dunno what to say about that kind of person other than, let them whine
    I fully agree but sadly it won't stop people from bitching about things.

At that point it would boil down to something like a ton of people asking "i heard about/my friend told me allied races are supposed to be in 7.3.5, where are they???" on the official forums and various other outlets, even despite Blizzard making a clear statement about them not being available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Sadly she doesnt D:
    Of course not, she just spent 10,000 years with other attractive elves and how has a goblin leering at her...

Imagine a world where you're pre crazy Britney Spears and you've spent thousands of years surrounded by George colonel and brad Pitt, I don't but you're going to swoon over Danny devito. Don't get me wrong, Danny devito is a great guy and all, but it just doesn't compare.

Also doubt she came to orgrimarr for a relationship, and she could be in one already.

Of course not, she just spent 10,000 years with other attractive elves and how has a goblin leering at her...

Imagine a world where you're pre crazy Britney Spears and you've spent thousands of years surrounded by George colonel and brad Pitt, I don't but you're going to swoon over Danny devito. Don't get me wrong, Danny devito is a great guy and all, but it just doesn't compare.

Also doubt she came to orgrimarr for a relationship, and she could be in one already.
    Reminder that nightborne and highmountain tauren are all born out of incest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Anyone could make a vid/gif of the hidden satyr animation update?
    Here you go
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I fully agree but sadly it won't stop people from bitching about things.

At that point it would boil down to something like a ton of people asking "i heard about/my friend told me allied races are supposed to be in 7.3.5, where are they???" on the official forums and various other outlets, even despite Blizzard making a clear statement about them not being available yet.
    It still would take a lot of Blizzard time to go through and read and deal with all that where instead they have a near “pure” PTR testing phase just talking about the level scaling.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go
    That’s cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Reminder that nightborne and highmountain tauren are all born out of incest.
    Since when? The nightborne at least had a whole city population and breed slow. No need for incest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    It still would take a lot of Blizzard time to go through and read and deal with all that where instead they have a near “pure” PTR testing phase just talking about the level scaling.
    Which is why I'm saying it would be a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Since when? The nightborne at least had a whole city population and breed slow. No need for incest.
    10,000 years of staying in the same city incest is bound to happen, not to mention the fact highmountain tauren literally are all related to huln.

Anything new in silithus? Any new quests at all?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10,000 years of staying in the same city incest is bound to happen, not to mention the fact highmountain tauren literally are all related to huln.
    Nightborne - they had very few children.

Highmountain - not all are descended from Huln. Only the line of Chieftains.

In a small town maybe. But a larger city of a few ten thousand is far more than large enough for incest to not happen with any regularity if it isn't done on purpose. Not to mention that many of the original inhabitants when the shield was erected still live there. "Breed slow" is a bit of an understatement given that the city isn't shown to be bursting at the seems with overpopulation.

And the Highmountain tauren had 10,000 years to distribute his blood. Of course they're all related to him by now. That's hundreds of generations for them.

Suramar nighthold area is no longer visible to alliance. Well the updated part. Horde can enter the nighthold. Alliance sees old phased pre BfA nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Anything new in silithus? Any new quests at all?
    In my dreams, quests to raise differently colored Silithid Hatchlings (Red, Blue, Black and Purple) into mounts.

But I don't think there are any new quests, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    In my dreams, quests to raise differently colored Silithid Hatchlings (Red, Blue, Black and Purple) into mounts.

But I don't think there are any new quests, no.
    As long as it requires pet battling so I can bathe in the tears of my guildies again, I’m all for it.