Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guldan toy drop % and other stuff

http://www.wowhead.com/item=119211/g...-lord-jaraxxus

So recently I noticed I had missed out on this toy drop.

First of all, if any farmed this, how rare is it? Maybe just haft to do LFR guldan more than the 10-20 times I did it now

Also, is there any other hidden toys like it? Only found this one because I went through the looking glass with an addon. Toys like these are not showing up in the in-game toy journal/UI

UPDATE: GOT IT, SCROLL DOWN.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2018-01-12 at 06:39 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Here are a few other recently added toys that don't appear in the "uncollected" list of the toy box:

Last edited by Madone; 2017-12-18 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madone View Post
    Here are a few other recently added toys that don't appear in the "uncollected" list of the toy box:

Thanks! Didn't know about that rare spawn. Seems that is something for next expansion, just go in and kill 1st boss, look for the emote, if no yell go out and reset.

I also discovered a engineering toy I haven't bought yet :P Gnome boss I did before, was fun with a protection paladin friend of mine.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

First of all, if any farmed this, how rare is it? Maybe just haft to do LFR guldan more than the 10-20 times I did it now
    Been farming normal guldan with friends for mount drops for the last 3 months on 12 chars a week. In that time we've had 4 toys drop (personal loot) and 6 mounts drop (3 group 3 personal)

Hopefully this gives you an idea on its rarity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Been farming normal guldan with friends for mount drops for the last 3 months on 12 chars a week. In that time we've had 4 toys drop (personal loot) and 6 mounts drop (3 group 3 personal)

Hopefully this gives you an idea on its rarity.
    Do you do Eli and Gd or do you use a save?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Do you do Eli and Gd or do you use a save?
    We use a save each week.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got the golden hearthstone toy off gul'dan on my second kill ever, the DH specific toy however... refuses to drop

I got the demon hunter toy off Guldan LFR in 3 attempts. I didnt loot the toy but I got it mailed for me. It was very weird because I got loot from Guldan but I got the toy mailed to me. I also used a toy on every attempt.
    I have not seen the other toy at all drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    I got the golden hearthstone toy off gul'dan on my second kill ever, the DH specific toy however... refuses to drop
    I had the DH toy after about 5-10 kills

Thanks for comments all; Do any have any know-how if these toys can be coined? Also, it seems they dont show up in people loot from the chest after guldan...Dont think ive seen other pugs in LFR loot the toy and it shows in chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    The card cant be coined, but it drops in LFR too and it can be traded
    Thanks Some ppl say on wowhead say it can be coined, so dunno I just wonder; Does it not show up in chat for me, if other gets it from the chest? Havent seen it drop from anyone else...About 40 kills now, no toy.

Thanks Some ppl say on wowhead say it can be coined, so dunno I just wonder; Does it not show up in chat for me, if other gets it from the chest? Havent seen it drop from anyone else...About 40 kills now, no toy.
    The mounts from mistress in Tomb and dogs in antorus doesnt show up in the chat feed either when others get them in LFR, might be the same with the toys.

Deleted
    the toy can be traded, might require you to have looted a previous one though

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Both the DH toy and this one will show up in chat if someone loots them. They do not appear to be very high drop in lfr, maybe a little higher in other difficulties?

Quote Originally Posted by Deftoned View Post
    the toy can be traded, might require you to have looted a previous one though
    Nope! It'll have the trade window on it first time you loot it. Mine did!

...I can hardly believe it drops. Soon 50 kills, but ignore my kills...I haven't even seen it drop for other people as well (Remember, thats...A lot more chances) if my chat isn't lying to me. Surely it doesn't drop on LFR.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    ...I can hardly believe it drops. Soon 50 kills, but ignore my kills...I haven't even seen it drop for other people as well (Remember, thats...A lot more chances) if my chat isn't lying to me. Surely it doesn't drop on LFR.
    In the time I was farming mine I saw 2 drop in lfr, and 6 or so on normal/heroic.

In the time I was farming mine I saw 2 drop in lfr, and 6 or so on normal/heroic.
    Hm thanks, guess I'll keep trying, just seems odd.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hm thanks, guess I'll keep trying, just seems odd.
    I also did a lot more chars on lfr than I did normal/heroic, so maybe the drop chance is just lower?

I also did a lot more chars on lfr than I did normal/heroic, so maybe the drop chance is just lower?
    We'll...after 40-50 people, thats we'll over 1000 potential chances, not 1 toy dropped. I make sure to scroll through the chat before I exit the raid.

Dunno, maybe its my addon settings or some other thing. Using prat with another skinning addon for the tabs.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, it happened. After just about 50 kills it dropped. NOW, it was in my inventory before I looted the loot chest...just auto stuff like the AP token.

Never saw others getting it...Again that was over 1200 chances for that to happen. Also saw 2-3 DH loot there toy in the time...that shows up in chat, but never saw this toy in chat.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    We had 3 toys (4 if you include the dh toy) drop this week on the 12 normal runs we did for mount chances, all on personal loot. Stupidly good RNG i guess.
    Last edited by Mymori; 2018-01-13 at 04:30 AM.

Deleted
    Got the non-dh toy few days ago. Just started hard farming with 12 characters so not bad. That dh toy only drops for dhs or for everyone?