Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How long before people replace their limbs with these willingly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Ahh that ol' gem! We'll probably see more and more of that on the street as the time goes. Good for us. Then there will be a debate about it. Why have a normal limb when you can increase strength through cyboring? It's amazing for "limbless" (is that a word?) people though!
    Yeah. It's great. Until the mega corporations own the world, and use augs to oppress regular people and control the markets by controlling the much needed addictive drugs that stop the body from rejecting them.

I think I know from personal experience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I though amputees was the mechanical part that replaces your bionic limb and therefore "amazing for people with". You're saying the person using mechanical parts are an "amputee"?
    Amputation: The limb that was cut off, or in reference to what is left of said limb, or the act of removing said limb.
    Amputee: The person who suffered an amputation
    Putin khuliyo

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool video, have always wondered how someone with a prosthetic arm is able to move it, grab hold of stuff etc (and I still don't) But it's something to do with nerves and pulses and stuff. Amazing really. (Video was about legs, but the arms seem "harder" to "work" to me).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah. It's great. Until the mega corporations own the world, and use augs to oppress regular people and control the markets by controlling the much needed addictive drugs that stop the body from rejecting them.

Like everything else in this world. We must always fight, even for peace.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Amputation: The limb that was cut off, or in reference to what is left of said limb, or the act of removing said limb.
    Amputee: The person who suffered an amputation
    i understand you never asked for this, but these developments in technology are coming regardless

Deleted
    We will also get DRM'd bionic limbs that will limit what you can do unless you pay extra.