Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    But look what they just did with Illidan, he didn’t follow his prophecy. That was what the entirety of 7.3 was all about basically. So why not do something similar with Anduin?
    The vaguer the prophecy the harder to defy. It's not like Anduin's being given a choice between doing or not doing a thing. We're simply told he'll offer three lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Sure, but it says he's already offered a lie. Anduin hasn't even had the chance to lie about anything.
    Sure he has. I don't care to look over every little thing Anduin has ever said, but I'm sure he's said something that technically isn't true.

It's up to you to dig through it all and find the misinformation he might be giving entirely because he himself is misinformed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Anduin could also be given lies and repeating them, not knowing they are lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The part I’m very interested in (2nd most after confirmation that the first lie has been spoken by someone) is page 8, specifically the 2nd line:

“The star peers down. I must hide from its glare.
    The dagger spoke true. It has been too long since I was drowned.
    Do not forsake me, Masters!“

Combined with “To find him, drown yourself in the circle of stars.” from Il’gynoth.

What is that drowning that apparently you can do multiple times? And almost certainly the dagger is Xal’atath.

My new guess is the drowning is indicative of some kind of drowning in visions perhaps? And just what are those stars?

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The part I’m very interested in (2nd most after confirmation that the first lie has been spoken by someone) is page 8, specifically the 2nd line:

Combined with “To find him, drown yourself in the circle of stars.” from Il’gynoth.

What is that drowning that apparently you can do multiple times? And almost certainly the dagger is Xal’atath.

My new guess is the drowning is indicative of some kind of drowning in visions perhaps? And just what are those stars?
    Guessing stars are the titans as they did form a constellation pattern before full form.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Anduin could also be given lies and repeating them, not knowing they are lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post

It's up to you to dig through it all and find the misinformation he might be giving entirely because he himself is misinformed.

The lie must have happened between Emerald Dream - present. I honestly don't remember Anduin saying anything substantial or ambiguous enough to be one of the lies.

I mean the only thing he did was that silly ass questline at Broken Shore, otherwise, he has been mia.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

This part immediately made me think of the cover for the Tides of War novel, which has Jaina clearly drowning in water.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    The lie must have happened between Emerald Dream - present. I honestly don't remember Anduin saying anything substantial or ambiguous enough to be one of the lies.

I mean the only thing he did was that silly ass questline at Broken Shore, otherwise, he has been mia.
    If he really did say a lie, my bet is that it happens in 7.3.5. I found the link to Anduin's broadcast text https://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/...rs#famous-npcs but I didn't see anything in there that looked questionable.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

She guided them over a cliff. Even as they crashed upon the rocks, they never doubted her.
    Sylvanas and the Horde at the Broken Shore and how they so easily accepted her as Warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This is from the Journal of Ogmot the Mad (a cultist in the Twilight's Hammer) found in the latest build of Silithus in 7.3.5, the full text is as follows:
    Thanks. I'll add the missing ones to the OP.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas and the Horde at the Broken Shore and how they so easily accepted her as Warchief.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically it was Vol'jin who had them go up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Technically it was Vol'jin who had them go up there.
    Yeah but Vol'jin is male. I can't think of any other female going up a cliff and doing the relative things mentioned in the texts.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

But is she really never doubted? She certainly isn't the most trusted person in the Horde and now there's even the Desolate Council in UC.

If people weren’t attached to Anduin and/or concerned about bad writing (since him going evil for basically no reason would be), everyone would be saying “clearly it’s him.”
    Ain't that the same thing people do about Sylavannas. She is clearly evil, but people blindfoldely follow her like sheep. Oh wait....
    Anyhow, all this proves blizz writing ain't that bad. After all they managed to start yet another AvH holywar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    If he really did say a lie, my bet is that it happens in 7.3.5. I found the link to Anduin's broadcast text https://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/...rs#famous-npcs but I didn't see anything in there that looked questionable.
    There also appears to be a cinematic when you accept the Quest to got to Silithus (There's the placeholder Legion cinematic atm). Maybe something is hidden there.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe its a reference to jaina and her coming back to kul'tiras. y'know, waves and oceans and all that.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    maybe its a reference to jaina and her coming back to kul'tiras. y'know, waves and oceans and all that.
    I don't know. Jaina doesn't really have completely devoted followers. To me it sounds like Azshara. The Naga are following her every command, even when they were turned into snake people they stayed loyal to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be suprised, if Anduin will end as penultimate to the expansion.

Deleted
    Hrmm, the first Lie from Anduin, maybe? I mean, in the soundfiles from him, he say, the aggresion from the horde must not unanswered, but the real aggresion in this case came from the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    This is N’zoth. Hinting that the faction conflict will strengthen him

I think this has to do with Azshara. She was beloved by her people, led them to ruin, and still the Naga follow her

This one is clearly about the Il’gynoth quote and boy-king who will offer 3 lies. I wonder what the lie will be

Probably about Gorshalach. Sargeras is watching?

I think this is referring to the Seat of the Pantheon.

This is probably the most interesting one. I think it refers to either Azeroth being corrupted or N’Zoth breaking free from his prison. It’s sort of hinted that death strengths N’zoth. Likely the Legion invasion might have been enough to set him free

This one is also very interesting because it’s also goes back to a Il’gynoth quote. Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path. What is the door though? Azeroth herself? The Seat of the Pantheon?

Also who was awakened and what is the circle?
    The Pillars of creation, sits in a nice circle, in the vault below Dalaran, not all of them, mind you, but place the 5th, and there could be trouble? ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised, if Anduin will end as penultimate to the expansion.
    Keep dreaming.

"The blade's eye watches all... The star peers down... A door. A path. Ours. Ours."
    I see a giant raid instance portal. May be a mini-raid like Trial of Valor or Obsidin Sanctum? Might be where we stop the corruption of the blade.