Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    And I thought people could at least concede something when reading or watching a video.

Alas.

Know what, I hope it's full Forsaken's fault if Teldrassil burns.
    And I hope we get a nice topping of Plague somewhere in Westlands, just for the sake of it.

This way people could bitch for a proper reason instead of just being dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    Are we at this clown fiesta again?
    And people say ally vs horde expac is bad, look at this, this shit is forever imo
    Bitch Pls

But his daughter was part of the rogue organization that discovered that SI:7 was infiltrated and that the Broken Shore was a trap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    And people say ally vs horde expac is bad, look at this, this shit is forever imo
    I'm not against it per se. Drama is the spice of life after all, of an MMO especially :3

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Technically he doesn't really even have that. Sylvanas was not trying to, and never intended to kill his son. Greymane Junior literally jumped infront of an arrow meant for someone else.
    Well, that 'someone else' was himself. So either you have a son hating her for having killed his father or vice versa. 'You are not allowed to have a grudge against someone who killed your son because they were actually trying to kill you' is still the weirdest thing that came from this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That was my point. "No matter da cost" actually meant "Unless da cost is high."
    Yeah, because because that is what you say, when you want to inspire your troops.

Also: Dalaran is a city, this was a small army of soldiers in the open fighting on two fronts being bombarded with lasers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That was my point. "No matter da cost" actually meant "Unless da cost is high."
    Yeah, both Armies should just wait at the Broken Shore to be entirely obliterated. Because holding your ground to the last man, while hillariously stupud, would be the honorable choice.

I would be okay with it because basically the entire first line of leaders in the game are annoying as fuck and should die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by powerword-shawarma View Post
    Misunderstanding or not, the end result is that Varian died because Horde retreated.
    Varian died because Vol'jin died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    If there is someone who is a traitor it would be nobody else but Genn for he withdrew his Gilneas from the Grand Alliance. Sylvanas is the one truly loyal. Not only for her fellow highborne who got massacred in Quel'thalas but also for the remaining Human individuals plagued by the Scourge and added as ranks of undeath for they have no choice, be eternal slaves of undeath under the Lich King or be freed and somewhat regain their mortality/humanity as Forsaken.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a worgen for crying out loud! What's the use of his feral swiftness and agility when all he needs to do is dodge the black arrow, as if it was a silver bullet which would kill Lycanthrope. He could even just snatched the flying arrow mid air or even rush towards his son and push him aside. Well, that spoil the entire plot and we would end up with a different story. Sylvanas was even kind enough to give Genn Jr a second life as part of the Forsaken which Genn himself couldn't accept, as if he got a choice to keep him alive or just mourn on the remains of his son as a rotting human corpse.
    Genn withdrew Gilneas when the word of the plague was spreading and Tiranis was doing nothing about it. He actually saved the Gilneans from undeath only for them to be cursed with worgen flesh which is the fault of the night elves. Sylvanas lost all grounds to claim any nobility when she shirked on her promise to end the Forsaken once Arthas was killed. Instead she doubled down on becoming her own Scourge faction which is further reinforced by her making a deal with Helya to enslave the Val'kyr. Helya, btw, was working with the Legion. And there is no choice for raised Forsaken. Independence is not allowed.

And what are you on about dodging the arrow? His aim wasn't Sylvanas, but the artifact in her possession. And undeath is not a second life.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Sylvanas lost all grounds to claim any nobility when she shirked on her promise to end the Forsaken once Arthas was killed.
    Her what? Seriously, what? When did Sylvanas ever promise, or even vaguely suggest, that she would "end" the Forsaken when Arthas was killed? That is some seriously completely out there headcannon you got going on my friend.

7+ Year Old Account
    pepridge farms remembers
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Genn withdrew Gilneas when the word of the plague was spreading and Tiranis was doing nothing about it. He actually saved the Gilneans from undeath only for them to be cursed with worgen flesh which is the fault of the night elves
    That's a fascinating bit of revisionist history if I ever heard one. Greymane had withdrawn Gilneas from the Alliance and sealed the entire country behind the Greymane Wall LONG before the plague was even a thing. The man was an isolationist asshole who argued against even participating in the Alliance during the Second War all the way through the entire affair, and withdrew Gilneas support from the Alliance pretty much the instant the horde was defeated. He even refused to provide any support or aid to assist allies who had been ravaged by the horde in rebuilding.

Funny how he is all magically "gungho, join the alliance, lets all be friends again" when he finds a threat knocking at his door.

Also, it should be pointed out that the Night Elves had very little to do with Gilneas nearly being destroyed by the worgen. That was entirely Greymanes fault, considering the worgen "curse" had been contained for ages untill Gen decided it would be a good idea to ask Arugal to weaponise it and turn it against the scourge. I mean, what could possibly go wrong in letting an uncontrollable magical curse out of its' bottle. whoops.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-12-19 at 08:46 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    I love how so many fools wanted horde and Alliance slaughtered at the broken shore
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPqrUWOf4dg

Grand Apothecary Putress, is that you? ...Death to all living!

- - - Updated - - -

Genn withdrew Gilneas when the word of the plague was spreading and Tiranis was doing nothing about it. He actually saved the Gilneans from undeath only for them to be cursed with worgen flesh which is the fault of the night elves. Sylvanas lost all grounds to claim any nobility when she shirked on her promise to end the Forsaken once Arthas was killed. Instead she doubled down on becoming her own Scourge faction which is further reinforced by her making a deal with Helya to enslave the Val'kyr. Helya, btw, was working with the Legion. And there is no choice for raised Forsaken. Independence is not allowed.

And what are you on about dodging the arrow? His aim wasn't Sylvanas, but the artifact in her possession. And undeath is not a second life.

Following your own train of thought it would appear that Genn is barking at the wrong tree and misdirected act of grudge since:
    - You said Alliance NE was to blame when the Gilneans got the worgen curse.
    - Sylvanas was also a victim and casualty of war thanks to an Alliance major character who got instrumetal in bringing the plague and scourge no other than your ex beloved prince Arthas.

However, I certainly disagree with a lot of what you said to make it worse, the entirety of it.

1) He did not save the Gilneans from the scourge in fact the Scourge didn't existed yet when he withdrew his entire nation from the grand alliance. He simply caged all of themselves to prevent a catastrophe from a happening and the Worgen curse would simply be the scourge of their time if it infected other human nation and nearby territory.
    1-2) They are pretty much isolated and felt secured thanks to their great wall and gate but that didn't stood up so well thanks to Deathwing's 2nd sundering. Their presence became known and became a threat to the Horde's territory in Northern E.Kingdoms.
    2) Helya and Sylvanas bargain has nothing go do with WC3 to WoW:Vanilla plot as Helya is absent and was only introduced in Legion plot. I don't want to be rude but I'm itching to quote the Rock's: Know your d*mn LORe n' sh*t yur mouth.

3) Again, it only shows how clueless you are as to what people here are talking about. It's somewhat rude when people butts in trying to correct someone when that person himself is clueless and make comment about something else not related to the concerned issue. Don't worry, I feel magnanimous today so I forgive you.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-12-19 at 10:35 AM.

Pepperidge farm remembers.