Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/vOAYd this is my cpu usage while standing in dal. It appears to be above the top line at all times in a raid. Could this be my issue or does it seem normal?
    I shows that core 7 is beeing hammered and dalaran is usually pretty hard on the CPU due to there beeing a lot of players around, depending on raid siize and difficulty raids will be even harder on your CPU or at least the one CPU core with the main thread on it. Other then overclocking and making sure all mods are up to date there is little you can do to stop FPS drops from happening.

Having the same problem as you bro.. But with a 6700k OC to 4.6 and 970gtx..

Dont know why but in dala and raids fps drop like hell!!

Really having problems with raids with more than 25people dps dropping at 30.

Running with 4 Tier Settings. I maybe try to use the 10 settings.. Dont know what to try anymore -.-

Put render scaling at 100%. Accept that raids are not going to run smoothly, because they never do. For anybody. The best you can do is switch off addons.

I have the same problem (almost). I have an i7 4770 and a 1060 6GB. The FPS is fluctuating continuisly, and sometimes I'm experiencing a very low framerate. (eg: in Dalaran, on the Vindicar, or in Suramar, and 40 people raids). I attach some pictures about it.

I've opened a ticket about it, and I got a shameful respons from a GM: "Also keep in mind that WoW is more CPU heavy than graphics heavy. So even if you had a 1080ti you likely wouldn't see much of a difference. I can hear you now say "but the screenshots show the CPU is only at 35% (29.4 for wow itself". WoW really only uses 2 cores.
    So as you have an i7, it has 4 actual cores and 4 hyper threading cores. So as WoW only really uses 2 of them, thats 25% of your CPU's power. The other 10% will be your PC running windows/other processes. Obviously that's not 100% correct, but it's close enough, that I hope you get my meaning."

SO! I guess something wrong with the WoW - intel i7 47XX cooperation, but I can't figure out what can be the problem. (on of my guildmates have the same problem with i7 47XX).

Here are the screenshots with fps problems: LINK

I used to very rarely have some low fps issues with my 4770k, restarting the game usually fixed it.

Back then I noticed my gfx card was suddenly under full load when the low fps moments hit, think it got fixed with some drivers later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    I have the same problem (almost).
    Yep that is all normal. Replace 47xx with everyone that runs wow on a computer and you have the number of people that experience FPS dips in raids and crowded areas. The people that don't are people who just don't care, notice or flat out liars. This forums is littered with tryhards trying to disprove this fact with their snowflake tests and failing to actually prove anything.

GM is on point.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Yep that is all normal. Replace 47xx with everyone that runs wow on a computer and you have the number of people that experience FPS dips in raids and crowded areas. The people that don't are people who just don't care, notice or flat out liars. This forums is littered with tryhards trying to disprove this fact with their snowflake tests and failing to actually prove anything.

GM is on point.
    Yeah, and that is absolutely normal that the game engine is an unoptimized sh*t for years. "So as you have an i7, it has 4 actual cores and 4 hyper threading cores. So as WoW only really uses 2 of them" --> LoL, in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Entarium View Post
    So this,http://imgur.com/a/t4qj4 , seems absolutely normal for my specs?

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried a complete UI reset, and was having this issue pre patch as well.

EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/HMhgg I have absolutely no clue what is going on. This was taken 10 minutes later.

this is normal. 30 people in the raid. 30 fps.. its fine - its an old i7.

you can verify this easily by just setting all graphic options to max. your framerate will be litteraly the same.
    gpu => not a problem
    cpu => problem