Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Horde racials were only relevant on KJ mythic.
    Yes. However horde racials > alliance racials in terms of dps, althought very little, but it still counts.

They swapped when the horde racials were completely OP and troll was an absurd dps increase, they got toned down and were brought more inline. Only boss this expansion racials were relevant on was KJ with goblin jump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post

You dont have to have wiped, let alone killed a mythic boss in order to have input. Many of us were once mythic/heroic raiders and we can deduce a lot from boss videos.
    yeah, but arguing so strongly agains't people who actually are currently progressing argus is just arrogant. Also someone who has been cutting edge raider knows that videos don't tell shit compared to actually experiencing it. Valid points though but wrong context

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Method said horde racials are OP thats why they migrated
    Yeah, like 3 expansions and 7 to 8 years ago. Todays horde racials are not as overpowered were then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Damn hc guilds are lucky nowadays that people who haven't even stepped into mythic are sharing their highly appreciated insight information on bosses. So valuable information!
    what information?

I'm not arguing against anybody, I'm stating an opinion that the fight would be harder with the add phase in it. That's fine if people disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210617297

Method World First Argus.
    Why is there a dead guy the whole second part of the fight, and why does argus kill the raid twice in a row?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Why is there a dead guy the whole second part of the fight, and why does argus kill the raid twice in a row?
    Dead player is collecting titanforging orbs in the realm of the dead. They kill themselves on purpose at the end of P2 to get potion CD rolling faster. Second death is just RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
    Dead player is collecting titanforging orbs in the realm of the dead. They kill themselves on purpose at the end of P2 to get potion CD rolling faster. Second death is just RP.
    ah that makes sense

yeah guys i know you all watched method's video and think P3 is super boring and easy but just remember only 5 guilds have killed the boss at the time of this post

and if P1 and P2 are even easily and more boring than?

use your brain please

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    yeah guys i know you all watched method's video and think P3 is super boring and easy but just remember only 5 guilds have killed the boss at the time of this post

use your brain please
    Can we get an explanation for why you benched Xyronic, the best player in Limit. It's obvious that bringing him back on his mage is what pushed you guys over for the kill.

Who made that call?

When did you realize it was the wrong call?

Does the guild see itself making this mistake again in the future?

When can Limit fans expect an apology?
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-12-19 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Can we get an explanation for why you benched Xyronic, the best player in Limit. It's obvious that bringing him back on his mage is what pushed you guys over for the kill.

Who made that call?

Are you sure it was him being benched and not another dps DDOSing him? That seems to be the go to for people on Limit's bench to get in on fights.

He was online streaming M+ runs with the title "benched" for most of thursday-saturday/sunday.

use your brain please
    literally no one cares dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Videos give very bad rep to some fights, Argus is one of them., Its hard to see from the video just how difficult p3 actually is. If it was just a dps check then guilds would have gotten to enrage in a few hours of p3 pulls but they didn't. If you watched Chinese streams you'd know that p3 is difficult and requires both good execution and insane dps.
    It should be obvious that my post wasnt meant seriously.

use your brain please
    Let's be honest here, it wasn't a fight where you had to think hard about dealing with mechanics, in Memento's video, you can see just how chill phase 1 and 2 are with 4 healers and once you are not dying to literal stupidity, the tuning in them isn't anywhere close to buttclenching as far as incoming damage goes. And with the 4th healer for key parts of p3, you hardly even need to preimmune (still helps obvs). From what I've seen so far, Memento was the only guild to fully utilize tank deaths to snack up orbs and get pretty good energy levels on Kaz'goroth, killing the boss at literally the same point as all the other guilds with 1 less dps (albeit 2 sp + 2 aff).

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post

Who made that call?

When can Limit fans expect an apology?

sometimes I can't tell if you're acting dumb as a bit or actually just stupid
    Last edited by Dossou; 2017-12-19 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Let's be honest here, it wasn't a fight where you had to think hard about dealing with mechanics, in Memento's video, you can see just how chill phase 1 and 2 are with 4 healers and once you are not dying to literal stupidity, the tuning in them isn't anywhere close to buttclenching as far as incoming damage goes. And with the 4th healer for key parts of p3, you hardly even need to preimmune (still helps obvs). From what I've seen so far, Memento was the only guild to fully utilize tank deaths to snack up orbs and get pretty good energy levels on Kaz'goroth, killing the boss at literally the same point as all the other guilds with 1 less dps (albeit 2 sp + 2 aff).
    They're "chill" because they're 300+ pulls in and at that point you're just wiping in p3, just like any other end boss in the history of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    They're "chill" because they're 300+ pulls in and at that point you're just wiping in p3, just like any other end boss in the history of the game.
    So is that why even Alpha was able to get through them in less than 100 pulls? And their biggest learning curve was in "no, you really cannot take a cone of death and expect to live like easy". Like I'm not arguing that when you first pull the boss you will push p3 insta, but don't go around saying they are hard, there is nothing hard about them mechanically, once you get used to the idea that there are red circles around some players and that you need to pay some attention to it with soulbursts, it's basically heroic. It's not like Archimonde, where you could easily wipe in P1 if the damage timing was off or Doomfire lived 1 second longer than it should have for whatever reason during progress (obvs became chill too, but not to this extent).

Yeah it's always funny when you watch a boss kill vid and there's no real talking until a few minutes into the fight. The guilds are just on auto-pilot waiting to get to the hard part of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Method said horde racials are OP thats why they migrated
    And that happened years ago. The difference is negligible now