Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    1.) Got a classroom teaching job (no more subbing, no more aid)
    2.) Got a shiny new car (2017 Honda HRV)
    3.) Transitioned and went full time (including name change, etc.)
    4.) Made a bunch of new friends after being force to move 2 hours north.
    5.) Finished ripping my CD collection and trashed them all.

Deleted
    1. finally got around to buying an mg tf.
    2. finally got to see ash in concert.
    3. got back with the girl i love.

1.) Paid off 30k in debt
    2.) Got Work Life Under Control
    3.) Traveled across the country in my spare time
    4.) Got to the cusp of Champ on RL. Still got time to get that purp before 2018!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Some Days, I am just happy, I have a job and this bottle of Aquafina, seriously, I think about how many have it worse and how much more I feel I want. If it all gets too complicated at once, I like to take those moments just to be happy with what I have. See how long that can last.
    This year was definitely a year to celebrate the blessings in my life. I live a charmed one and I know it might not always be like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Visited Thailand for the first time (alone).
    2) Boosted my economy a lot. I had an ok pay before, but now suddenly I'm on my boss level without any extra responsibility or actually having to do anything.
    3) Got ditched by a woman I thought was the one

1. Passed my degree
    2. Secured a temporary job in my field in January
    3. Secured a guaranteed spots in my field for a Mphil in Sept.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Got Married.
    2. Had a baby.
    3. Secured an archaeological grant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

At my age it's an achievement to be alive..

I wake up and read the obituaries to check if i'm alive or not..

1... Still breathing
    2... Fed an annoying grandchild E numbers and energy drinks and made them hyperactive and gave back to daughter as revenge for all the time she was like it.
    3... Made a list to show 3 things i've achieved in 2017

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    1.) Paid off 30k in debt
    2.) Got Work Life Under Control
    3.) Traveled across the country in my spare time
    4.) Got to the cusp of Champ on RL. Still got time to get that purp before 2018!

- - - Updated - - -

This year was definitely a year to celebrate the blessings in my life. I live a charmed one and I know it might not always be like that.
    Very true and wise words. I think the stupidity of my youth was refraining from the urge of chasing things I shouldn't have. Age made me realize what I really wanted, and peace of mind is a blessing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    1. Got Married.
    2. Had a baby.
    3. Secured an archaeological grant.
    You got married, had a baby and now you have money to go dig shit up in the dirt j/k

Congratulations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    1) Visited Thailand for the first time (alone).
    2) Boosted my economy a lot. I had an ok pay before, but now suddenly I'm on my boss level without any extra responsibility or actually having to do anything.
    3) Got ditched by a woman I thought was the one
    That first one, stupid, but also admirable and brave.

And you didn't get ditched, she just got stupid, there is a difference haha
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

1. Got a driving license
    2. Finally got visible 6pack
    3. Got a raise

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Further tweaks to the complete diet change that I initiated in 2016 (went vegetarian), replaced about half of what I eat with organic versions, drastically cut out some, and completely cut out others. I only mention it since it is life-changing.
    2. Killed a 25 year old very excessive lip balm habit overnight which I never thought was possible and now I no longer need it which is incredibly liberating.
    3. Let some old mental wounds heal, great things happened because of that.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    1: I beat cancer. Words can't even begin to describe how triumphant that feels.
    2: ended a relationship with someone who should have had my back through number 1
    3: met someone who treats me like I want to be treated, loves me like i deserve and has my back.
    Fan-fucking-tastic year if I do say so myself.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    1. Got a driving license
    2. Finally got visible 6pack
    3. Got a raise
    Money and a 6pack more importantly your DRIVERS LICENSE!

Congratulations Honestly nothing like getting your Drivers License

No more bumming rides off people, No more will you be limited by the fatigue of people who could drive you somewhere hahaha.

The world is your Oyster, NOW you get the thrill of your own wheels, which you will promptly turn into one of those people who doesn't want to drive people anywhere

1. I have accomplished absolutely nothing.
    2. Somehow I have managed to make everything work.
    3. I'm still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    1. Further tweaks to the complete diet change that I initiated in 2016 (went vegetarian), replaced about half of what I eat with organic versions, drastically cut out some, and completely cut out others. I only mention it since it is life-changing.
    2. Killed a 25 year old very excessive lip balm habit overnight which I never thought was possible and now I no longer need it which is incredibly liberating.
    3. Let some old mental wounds heal, great things happened because of that.
    Damn that is inspiring yeah, I am deciding to go Vegan next year, gonna do ease into it, part of my new years resolution and going for my private pilot's license.

Money and a 6pack more importantly your DRIVERS LICENSE!

Congratulations Honestly nothing like getting your Drivers License

No more bumming rides off people, No more will you be limited by the fatigue of people who could drive you somewhere hahaha.

The world is your Oyster, NOW you get the thrill of your own wheels, which you will promptly turn into one of those people who doesn't want to drive people anywhere
    Thank you! Indeed it's a HUUUGE relief to finally have it done. Waited way to long with getting it but when I finally did I felt like million bucks Now my accomplishment for 2018 will be definitely getting my own car, which I will do in january/february. And then the real driving starts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    2: ended a relationship with someone who should have had my back through number 1
    3: met someone who treats me like I want to be treated, loves me like i deserve and has my back.
    Of all those man FUCK CANCER, I am glad you kicked it's ass, seriously good health to you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You got married, had a baby and now you have money to go dig shit up in the dirt j/k

Congratulations.
    It's happy and fun, but it will likely be my last act of field work. Especially if I make another one relatively soon (5 years).
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Thank you! Indeed it's a HUUUGE relief to finally have it done. Waited way to long with getting it but when I finally did I felt like million bucks Now my accomplishment for 2018 will be definitely getting my own car, which I will do january/february. And then the real driving starts
    I am fucking excited for you, and I don't even know you, seriously, I bet you felt like a million bucks, the pressure to have to remember all the stuff for a road test everybody else you asks has forgotten , well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    You basically were reborn. Make the best out of it man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't die, and avoided losing my job. Does that count?