Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Nah, just make Lorthremar defect and make Aethas the new snivvling elf leader. That way the Alliance gets the best cities, the best leaders as their rightful place as the Uniters of Azeroth.

Something something Horde, sylvannas blah blah blah. I remain unconvinced the Horde can even be considered a 'global power', let alone a 'global superpower' that Horde players think they are.
    Well I mean, the horde leader literally can create endless amounts of troops, with the combined might of suramar and silvermoon they destroy the alliance in magic, the zandalari navy is at equal or probably superior to the kul tirians (speculation obviously). That alone makes them quite a superpower... infact its almost like the roles have reversed where the alliance are now basically just a bunch of refugees hanging out with humans and dwarves. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on the matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Well I mean, the horde leader literally can create endless amounts of troops, with the combined might of suramar and silvermoon they destroy the alliance in magic, the zandalari navy is at equal or probably superior to the kul tirians (speculation obviously). That alone makes them quite a superpower... infact its almost like the roles have reversed where the alliance are now basically just a bunch of refugees hanging out with humans and dwarves. Perhaps you should reconsider your position on the matter
    I wouldn't go so far, Horde definitley got the bigger power boost (especially concerning the use of magic, the Zandalari are also rather formidable mages), but it was one that was needed to make them competitive. The Naval powers of Zandalar and Kul'Tiras will probably be comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post

Not sure if someone already provided a screenshot of it.
    Well, that's before she attempts to persuade Silvermoon. She then goes there and reconciles with a group that are dabbling in the void. Shenanigans occur and they are expelled from the city with their new racial leader

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    It's cute that Alleria thinks they are going to ever re-do Quel'thalas to show any changes.

Well, I support Alleria on this quest, she better bring Vereesa along.

First incursion, and the Silver Covenant gets decimated and Vereesa dead. We resolve that thread, and we can have the next 10 years of Alleria and the void elves just swearing revenge.

But really, I don't care if the alliance gets Quel'thalas, they shouldn't really, but I want elven civil war with all my heart; make all that political dissent and exile and animosity actually pay off.
    Maybe Blizzard is so sceptical about reworking Quel'thalas because they plan to do so during an elven civil war... Just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    Yeah... You're huffing a bit too much void magic there if you think after all the shit humans, and remember Arthas was human when he invaded, have pulled on the Blood Elves they'll never stand with that filth again. The High Elves, and the Void Elf freaks, are traitors to their people and legacy and should be put down like the dogs they are.

See two can play this game.
    that'd be like blaming all of the orcs, if not even all of the horde, for what garrosh did...

arthas killed his own father and turned against his own kingdom. garrosh turned against his own faction and people. he killed anyone that spoke out against him, even blood elves.

this however gives good reason for the blood elves to break into 2 groups. one that hates the alliance and one that hates the horde. civil war in silvermoon. one side rejoins the alliance, the other stays in the horde, and the fight for silvermoon city begins

that would also give blizzard the chance to make WoW a bit more dynamic. they want horde to be on kalimdor and alliance on eastern kingdom, right? the horde eventually loses silvermoon city and you now have blood elves for both factions.
    then they just need to figure out a story to drive the draenei off of the azuremyst isles
    Last edited by Sundreamer; 2017-12-20 at 01:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Give the Alliance an inch, and they want a mile.

First it was: "Give us High Elves!!"

Now it's going to be: "We want ALL THE ELVES!!"

/inb4
    Take all the elves! Please.. I fucking beg you! We can even throw in Sylvanas while we are at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Nope. It has nothing to do with the Crown Prince walking an army through their kingdom and killing 90% of the population and corrupting the sunwell
    You mean undead arthas? Has nothing to do with the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    What did Lor'themar have to do with Theramore?
    The blood elfs created the Mana bomb.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    You mean undead arthas? Has nothing to do with the Alliance.
    Arthas wasn't undead until he cut out his heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Maybe Blizzard is so sceptical about reworking Quel'thalas because they plan to do so during an elven civil war... Just maybe.
    We just had an elven civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    that'd be like blaming all of the orcs, if not even all of the horde, for what garrosh did...

arthas killed his own father and turned against his own kingdom. garrosh turned against his own faction and people. he killed anyone that spoke out against him, even blood elves.

this however gives good reason for the blood elves to break into 2 groups. one that hates the alliance and one that hates the horde. civil war in silvermoon. one side rejoins the alliance, the other stays in the horde, and the fight for silvermoon city begins

that would also give blizzard the chance to make WoW a bit more dynamic. they want horde to be on kalimdor and alliance on eastern kingdom, right? the horde eventually loses silvermoon city and you now have blood elves for both factions.
    then they just need to figure out a story to drive the draenei off of the azuremyst isles
    That wouldn't be too hard.Just repair the Exodar or build another ship, Kalimdor wouldn't be a safe place anyway so they would have enought reasons to flee.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well it would be interesting to see a full fledged invasion from the Alliance to Silvermoon (with the head of the invasion Alleria and Turalyon), with a big group of High Elves and Void Elves backing off the alliance army (maybe have the Sunwell corrupted in the end by Alleria once again, and that could make the transition of the rest of the HE to VE)

Note: Maybe even forcing the BE to look for refuge in Suramar.
    There are little over 1000 high elves who aren't part of the Blood Elf nation. And that's from post Arthas marching on Thal numbers. Most of the non Blood Elf high elves joined into factions like the Silver Covenant. Which have been fighting wars with Kirin Tor and Dalaran and aren't at their original strength. There are also HE's that went off into neutral enemy factions too, but I can't recall their names anymore. You see them occasionally during old war content.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, she obviously just wasn't told of the human's repeated betrayals of quel'thalas.

vereesa was the one talking to her, she likely doesn't even know about garithos and would lie and paint sin'dorei as traitors in the dalaran incident.
    Silvermoon threw a tantrum and quit the Alliance after thousands of human soldiers died to defend it.

If Garithos is still to blame for betraying them, technically the Horde has also betrayed them considering Garrosh turned on them also.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Pretty sure the entire Population would laugh hysterically at an old hero of their past, that went off the deep end, uses the void and threatens their leader when he tells her to gtfo after she endangers the Sunwell.

Bonus points if they just raised the sheild and left Alleria, Vereesa and the void elves, whatever high elves were left out side shrieking incoherently. Extra bonus points if The nightborne are in Silvermoon too, and can join in on the laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    If Garithos is still to blame for betraying them, technically the Horde has also betrayed them considering Garrosh turned on them also.
    Did you miss the part where everyone ganged up on Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Give the Alliance an inch, and they want a mile.

First it was: "Give us High Elves!!"

Now it's going to be: "We want ALL THE ELVES!!"

/inb4
    Brown orcs for the Alliance pls!

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    There are little over 1000 high elves who aren't part of the Blood Elf nation. And that's from post Arthas marching on Thal numbers. Most of the non Blood Elf high elves joined into factions like the Silver Covenant. Which have been fighting wars with Kirin Tor and Dalaran and aren't at their original strength. There are also HE's that went off into neutral enemy factions too, but I can't recall their names anymore. You see them occasionally during old war content.
    That and ~200 are part of the Silver Covenant. The majority of high elves just live as citizens of the alliance. They are also allowed to visit the sunwell but at this point not able to stay. Blizzard should just add a small questline for both horde and alliance that you deliver to either Anduin(horde) or Lor'themar(alliance) an agreement to allow whatever highelves wish are able to come back home as refugees and work toward citizenship once again. Then the Silver covenant gets wiped out mid expo by something and high elves no longer exist ingame. We can finally put to rest the High elve debate since blizzard for whatever reason dont want to give Alliance players the elves they want.

(side note-blizzard could just add golden eye option to bloodelves. Turn all high elves eyes Gold slowly through BfA. Since the sunwell is a fountain of light now instead of arcane)
    Last edited by Felrane; 2017-12-20 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    even if, whos gonna live in it? the 5 high elfs and 100 void elfs?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    We just had an elven civil war.
    That was more of an elf coalition against demons rather than a civil war. Now with a faction war going on, Quel'thalas is the place of interest for more elves than the blood ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Pretty sure the entire Population would laugh hysterically at an old hero of their past, that went off the deep end, uses the void and threatens their leader when he tells her to gtfo after she endangers the Sunwell.
    They're writing Alleria to appear as complete moron tbh. With her just strolling in after 1k years, trying to get her people to switch faction without even asking about all the crap that has happened to Quel'thalas, to that low key threat to Lor'themar, to now this.

I guess asking Lor'themar "hey guys why are you with the Horde in the first place?" is too much logic to expect from someone who takes everything Vareesa tells her at face value.

She deserves all the head banging against the shield and mocking she can possibly get.