Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So you're being racist and sexist..... towards white men? Let me guess, you can't be racist agaisnt white people. Why is that racist? Because you're reducing life experiences to race and gender.

Not only did you make the assumption that every single white man shares the same life experience on account of those attributes, but you also propose that a non white woman will bring something new to the table on account of her genitalia and color
    I am not going to answer the first two questions because you already know my stance on THAT topic.

I never said that every single white male shares the same life experiences, I said the are more likely to share a similar experience than with people from another gender or ethnicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I am not saying that all white people live and experience the same existence but there is a common thread if you like or a commonality if you will with the experiences of people who share the same background when compared to people who do not.
    It really is just common sense. It is documented in the literature that diversity is beneficial to organisations so while you may boil it down to her vagina or the concentration of melanin in her skin, I on the other hand put it down to her mind working differently or processing information differently. Do you know that gay people are more likely to have a higher social IQ than heteros?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The "best" people have been in private and religious-based schooling so they didn't have to partake in educational process minority populations endure in their communities. This ties into the criticism of affirmative action by primalmatter, a person who would have no anecdotal understanding of what the lives of minority populations live in the US.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_M._Hernández

You are wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Elephants and Tigers are different species.... Black and White people are the same species.
    Right? The hilarious thing is I can imagine old school -actual- racists suggesting that people of different skin colors are not humans the same way we are, or that they are different in such a significant fashion.

What horrible backwards ideology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Explain how my argument is nonsense?

Is it all the basic logic it uses to convey its point?

You can't beat private discrimination by making discrimination into law.. you just make a different group be discriminated against.
    No, I am not going to educate you on why your argument is nonsense.

Again you are talking about a system you don't understand, and you are clearly advocating for another system you do and are pretending you dont.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How does that explain recent immigrants doing well from specific countries?
    Stop asking difficult questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I've still never seen evidence of why a completely forced multicultural society is better than a society who just evolves how it did naturally.
    I'm not sure why you seem to think multiculturalism is being 'forced', unless you consider having to actually be around people with differing cultures 'force' as white nationalists so often do.

"WHY ALL DA WHITE MEN DA LEADERS!!" Because they built the country up from Scratch before everyone else wanted a piece of it. Multiculturalism is just other Races wanting what was already done well by others because they couldn't do it on their fucking own.
    If by "built up the country from scratch" you mean "benefited from an existing class hierarchy imported from Europe and consistently exploiting both immigrant populations and the indigenous people for fun and profit while still somehow claiming a country that has been diverse from the start is somehow 'theirs'", sure.

People question the preponderance white people have in modern society because the American experiment promises a government and society that reflects the people, a large percentage of which are neither white nor men.

"WAAAAH WHY ARE ALL THESE CHARACTERS WHITE!!!" Because White People wrote them. If you want Black characters get some Black people to actually write something. Asians seem completely fine with making their own stuff.
    It's almost as if in a for-profit media market 'making their own stuff' is massively difficult because access to said media market is restricted by the will and whim of white dudes.

So sick to death of people told everyone is equal whilst at the same time watching how everyone complains that White people aren't doing the work for everyone else.

Get good you fucking retards and maybe you would actually have your own shit.
    It's cute that you believe there's no such thing as systemic bias or socioeconomic barriers, but this is the real world kiddo.

The real lie is that "everyone is equal"; this isn't nor has it ever been the case in the United States.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, atleast you don't hide behind some economic argument to further an exclusionary societal policy based on race like some of your other conservative counterparts do. Never forget, your ideology was borne from the white fallout from the federal government enforcing desegregation and enabling access to the GI Bill, welfare, to minorities.
    Libertarianism is only that recent of an ideology AND exclusively made in America? WOW shocking.

Do you think the educational attainment of inner city blacks and first generation hispanic populations is equal to the upper class white kid who went to a private school?
    Do you think the education attainment of inner city whites is equal to the upper class white kid who went to private school?

Only 10 percent of US children attend private schools. And 1/4 of those are non-white students. If this were a race issue vs a class issue, wouldn't a lot more white children attend private schools? Also the VAST majority of private schools are religious centers where the academic teachings are lacking (sciences for example) so it's gonna be a hard sell to convince me that going to a private Baptist school results in a better education than someone attending your average public school.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Why don’t you ask the natives? Oh wait, the colonials killed them all, oh well.
    They were killing each other without us. Also: a more advanced society wiping out barbarians is NOT unique to europe coming to north america.

That has happened all throughout history.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No, I am not going to educate you on why your argument is nonsense.

Again you are talking about a system you don't understand, and you are clearly advocating for another system you do and are pretending you dont.
    I am arguing that people should be judged by the content of their character not the color of their skin something that is contrary to affermative action.

My orginal point was that humans are tribalistic and you really have to ignore a lot of science to suggest otherwise.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Why don’t you ask the natives? Oh wait, the colonials killed them all, oh well.
    But they didn't. Mistreated for sure. But many mixed in with the colonists and many Americans today have some native American genes in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Libertarianism is only that recent of an ideology AND exclusively made in America? WOW shocking.
    "Libertarian" has been hijacked as a euphemism by neoconservatives trying to market themselves much in the same way "alt-right" has been invented to rebrand neo-nazis.

It's got 'lib' in it so it must be good right?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I didn't know that white people and black people are different species. Pretty sure we are both humans with the only thing being different is skin color. Terrible comparison.
    Well if that is what you read from that then you are clearly trying too hard to be clever.

It isn't a terrible comparison two different species are as different and separate as one could imagine, that doesn't diminish the importance of their over all nature or existence, that was the fucking point.

I could have also talked about the cells in human DNA and how the diversity their also all as a collective are equally important as blueprints for the cells in your body, and what overall is required for a single organism to adapt to its environment

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post

The real lie is that "everyone is equal".
    Why don't you think minorities are equal?

I think they are pretty equal.

Christian Bale is the best batman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well if that is what you read from that then you are clearly trying too hard to be clever.

It isn't a terrible comparison two different species are as different and separate as one could imagine, that doesn't diminish the importance of their over all nature or existence, that was the fucking point.

I could have also talked about the cells in human DNA and how the diversity their also all as a collective are equally important as blueprints for the cells in your body, and what overall is required for a single organism to adapt to its environment
    Seemed to just be racism to me. But hey, guess I am not clever for comparing white and black people to two completely different types of animals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Indian, Chinese and West African immigrants excel though.

Then again their cultures highly value educational achievement.

It is almost as if it is cultural and not racial.
    This is another racist stereotype. All immigrant populations, Indian and Chinese included have bell curves. Only a racist would believe that it is uniform across an entire population. Another advantage that Indian and Chinese immigrants have over hispanic and their black counterparts was the historical openness whites outside of the Jim Crow South to let them build up their communities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Why don't you think minorities are equal?
    Because I'm not an idiot living in a cable news bubble.

I think they are pretty equal.
    Kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But they didn't. Mistreated for sure. But many mixed in with the colonists and many Americans today have some native American genes in them.
    No he is correct colonialist and their families killed them all had them sign papers, stole whatever they could that was of any value and then basically gave back less than a fraction of what was taken and still to this day bitch about that.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's cute that you believe there's no such thing as systemic bias or socioeconomic barriers, but this is the real world kiddo.
    One would assume, if there was really constant "systemic bias" in this day and age in America based on Race, that everyone that wasn't White would just go back to their "ancestral" Countries, where everyone is equal and there are no Societal hierarchies....Oh wait, no. Because in THOSE countries they would likely be even worse off than in the Country that apparently treats them so badly. Those poor poor people, They could be fighting in Militia Armies, having fun getting killed by Cartel leaders or Warlords, but instead they get this punishment of living in a free society where anyone can do anything (pssst.. you guys just had 8 years of a BLACK president) where even if they are complete fuck ups or useless too society, the REST of the non-fuckups pay money to keep the leeches alive.

Wow. those poor poor people. American Minorities are truly the worst treated people in the World, if only they could have elected one of their own for 8 years to get it all fixed up.