Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    Couldn't agree more... This forum is just full of people who like to put people down for having opposing opinions.

Wait... It kind of seems like the whole planet has this attitude in 2017.
    I'd take the matter from another angle: people can't handle conflict at all. Like at all, not anymore.
    Everybody is offended by everything, calls for whatever-shaming and actually refrains from having an opinion. As a result, nothing of value is constructed and conflict that could possibly lead to interesting conclusion is avoided so nobody gets hurt.

That's the sad attitude of 2017. To which I say "fuck that". And then press Execute.
    Or Touch of Death, these days.

Whoever thought it was fine to just steal everything from a warlock give it to demon hunter. Ran the class into the ground then nerfed it again, and said they don't want you to play warlock

Deleted
    Whoever decided that a less involved talent tree was a good idea in a RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    They guy that thought he'd have to remove 95% of the abilities after MoP (which had some of the best spec design weve ever seen).

nvm it was probably celestalon's desicion so he can play on his ipad
    So much this. I played every class to max level in MoP because every single one of them were so much fun.

Now? I play maybe 4 different classes actively. And that's all.

The item designer who came up with Unstable Arcanocrystal.

Moreso, the dev(s) who decided it'd be a fun idea to have a base ilvl 860 trinket continue to be titanforge-eligible, so it could continue to be the best trinket in the game for 90% of class/specs while being completely and utterly RNG-based whether you get one or not.

Hell, trinket design in general this expansion has been awful, with the weird proc effects forcing you to go to sims and spreadsheets to know if something is a decent upgrade or a horrible downgrade, regardless of ilvl.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2017-12-20 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    the guys who fukd up hunter.
    This times one million. Hunter reached its peak in Mists, was the best class ever, then someone was like “hey let’s ruin a perfect class”
    Agree. I have no idea how some people are still completely convinced that the hunter right now is better (in terms of playing, not the DPS) than ever before.

whoever designed outlaw spec, i mean really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    The item designer who came up with Unstable Arcanocrystal.

Moreso, the dev(s) who decided it'd be a fun idea to have a base ilvl 860 trinket continue to be titanforge-eligible, so it could continue to be the best trinket in the game for 90% of class/specs while being completely and utterly RNG-based whether you get one or not.

Hell, trinket design in general this expansion has been awful, with the weird proc effects forcing you to go to sims and spreadsheets to know if something is a decent upgrade or a horrible downgrade, regardless of ilvl.
    yeah like the convergence one for rogue that gives you reduced shadow blades cd, its down to 3 seconds but still amazing.

I am not sure...the dev is unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Reiry View Post
    Whoever decided Survival should be a melee spec.
    Yep that one has my #1 vote...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    So much this. I played every class to max level in MoP because every single one of them were so much fun.

Now? I play maybe 4 different classes actively. And that's all.
    I agree with this too, leveled up one of everything in MOP and had a blast just playing the classes themselves. (Pruning is #2 on my list of Dev's that need shot into sun )

The one(s) who changed the peak of WoW gearing(Wrath/Cata/MoP) in WoD/Legion just to "put his mark" on the game.
    The one(s) who pruned the shit out of everything so there's barely any "class fantasy" or "spec fantasy" left, because all the flavor got killed off.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Kalgan and whoever designed and agreed on the current gameplay of Demonology and Affliction. But mainly Demonology.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I can't believe I'm the only one here butthurt about disc priest and boomkin.
    For me those would just go under the umbrella of post-MoP(and to some extent WoD) class design.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Whoever thinks its better to preserve the feelings of accomplishment of the 10% who have arcanocrystal than making the 90% feel like shit who don't have it by making the trinket par with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Yeah, just pretty much have a problem with the developer(s) who have a problem with flying.

I honestly just don't think their content and gameplay is compelling or interesting enough to be done stuck on the ground being forced to 'experience' (see: hate) the landscape (see: convoluted mountains).
    The grappling hook, flight master's whistle, infinite goblin glider kit toy and emerald winds "glider flapper" toy helped. Challenging gameplay is lost when you can simply fly over it (Suramar is a prime example.) Hence the delay before unlocking flying. So you play it as intended the first time, then cheese it for your alts because you're bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWay View Post
    The last one was whoever thought not all rogue specs should have poisons: Goodbye Blizzard.
    Is it weird that as an outlaw I'm glad they're gone? Poisons and bleeds made gouge completely useless.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-12-20 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person that made ret paladins a crap arms warrior.

Whoever changed warlocks for Legion. Current Demo may be the worst designed spec ever in the history of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    Whoever took out warrior stances, pally auras, and made a bunch of druid spells affinity-based
    They took much more from paladins and did the same thing for every class when it comes to affinity based.

For me though its the a theme rather class driven. My gripes with them destroying my favorite toon are up there, i assure you i have had many a butthurt rants in vent or forums to prove it.

But alas, their new almost freemium style of content development. Getting more freemium with every new iteration they implement into the game. It's not for fun. It's for pure time sink...(small tangent incoming) time sinks i'm fine with if they're optional i.e. dumb achievement grind or rep...whatever it is. BUT when its a main feature of the game AND its tied into character progression AND its a blatant sub/retaining mechanic that wasn't put in to be fun or gain a sense of accomplishment...Then its a fail and should've never seen live. Artifacts/Artifact Power/Leggos (whoever came up with the idea of PUT 800 legendaries in the game cuz that wud be fun and shouldn't lessen the awesomeness of legendaries right?!!!...should be ridiculed to suicide)

Runner- up: Also the Limited flying achievs in their current format need to go. Either drop it entirely or available at start. And no, contrary to thier statements and some community opinions, its not so you see the content...It's to add /played/sub retain.

To sum it up. Their new style of development is sub retaining. Not lets make an awesome expansion...Not, "For our next content theme lets go above and beyond...Not, "For the next in-game feature lets make it feel awesome and give players satisfaction" instead we get "Lets make sure we retain some subs". *YEAH* *BRILLIANT* As you can tell im not currently subbed

Deleted
    The person who screwed with Shadow Form and made it some kind of half cast BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Nobody has hurt me. I've disliked many changes, liked many more. I don't hold 1 single developer responsible for things, they're a big team over there.

And quite frankly, most of the "they hurt me!!"-crap tends to stem from people jumping on a meme-train rather than forming their own opinion. Between all them opinions on what "hurt the game", WoW is no longer an MMORPG, an online experience or even a game...

As a raider, I'm surprised whenever other (at least self-proclaimed) raiders view LFR as the biggest villain to the game... Yet we've had solid raids throughout and the resources spent on raid environments are justified through so many more players seeing it. The raiding part of the playerbase, has remained pretty stable percentage-wise at that...
    You must be so much fun at parties

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    the guys who fukd up hunter.
    Here here, as a hunter who I have as a main alt since 2005, someone sure sucked the fun out of hunters over the years. But WoD was the final nail in it's proverbial coffin for me. Its just pet and dps now days... there used to be so many layers to hunters.

The type of pet (Beast Lore actually had a use)
    Keeping your pet happy
    Pet's having a diet you had to maintain
    Different pet abilities
    Quivers
    Dead dead zone/melee weapon combo (I miss my hunters duel wielding two axes)
    Pet's never scaled to your level your own pet was a task within it's self.
    When we had a handful of traps,also like why did they change Ice Trap to Tar Trap, its basically the same thing isnt it?
    the old gun sounds that, you know, guns that actually sounded like a gun, not the child's toy we have now
    I miss the Glaive throw, being a Night Elf hunter I felt like one of those sentinels from Warcraft 3

Slowly and slowly hunters have descended into a mushy gray, when there used to be so much more colour.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance