Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    And I told you the impact from Immigrants back in the 80s here was absorbed, meaning that the only thing that sticks out now is fucking food.
    Do you even understand what you read?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    Do you even understand what you read?
    This is what you wrote

What do you know about it with the exception of food?
    after I answered your fucking question you play, That isn't what the I asked or like you are confused.

Here is an idea for the future so you don't fucking confuse yourself in the future.

Instead of simply asking a bullshit question, fucking just make your goddamn comment instead of waiting for whatever the fuck it is you expect will be my answer.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    after I answered your fucking question you play, That isn't what the I asked or like you are confused.

Here is an idea for the future so you don't fucking confuse yourself in the future.

Instead of simply asking a bullshit question, fucking just make your goddamn comment instead of waiting for whatever the fuck it is you expect will be my answer.
    Thurin asked how much vietnamese culture you absorbed yet you can't mention anything about vietnamese culture when you claim you absorbed a lot? Looks to me like you didn't absorb it if you don't know anything about it beyond food.

Come on be nice people, it's all women and children.

Where do you guys live that have no immigrants lol? Out in the fucking woods?

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Should have voted for le pen, so long france, ur done soon.
    yep , le pen was the right thing france should have done

but what ever hopefully ill be dead befor this shit exploses but at the rate we are going its going to be sooner then later

i dont call this immigration anymore i call this shit invasion

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Does that chart say that France is now 8.7% migrants? The US is like 40% migrants. All of our migrants have jobs. I've always wondered why there's a difference.
    It's called the welfare state.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The difference is in the quality of the migrants.
    and this. This cannot be overstated.

Thurin asked how much vietnamese culture you absorbed yet you can't mention anything about vietnamese culture when you claim you absorbed a lot? Looks to me like you didn't absorb it if you don't know anything about it beyond food.
    His Vietnamese example is a bad one. You have to consider the size of America and the amount of immigrants brought in. 50k Immigrants to the US can be spread out easily. The same can't be said for a smaller country with more immigrants in a shorter period of time flowing in continuously. 1:150 ratio won't change the American culture with Vietnamese inclusion. 1:5 will drastically shift the culture of a country and remove its identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    But this is wrong, Children of immigrants have proven to be more radicalized than their parents.
    They also commit more crime than their immigrant parents.
    We have young girls from immigrant families that are monitored by their male relatives, and killed or beaten if they behave to western.
    Radicalized in what way, if you mean more violent and feel like outcast yes, probably, but as you mentioned they are MORE radicalized as you would put it than their parents, CONSIDER THAT.

They commit more crimes than their immigrant parents is this because they are immigrants or because of something else?

As far as young girls from immigrant families how exactly do you KNOW this, you have a lot of immigrant friends and relatives?

See because I am not saying I don't believe you, but the fact you seem to be throwing around opinion as though they are facts as I said Trump is a good meme for you to pick.

Oh yeah and by evidence, I am asking about your personal experience as opposed to some cherry picked Alt-Right white supremacist racist bullshit you might link me too.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    and this. This cannot be overstated.
    Exactly. If five thousand christian Caucasian drug users and low class trash flooded into my city I'd be livid. The culture difference is only a small piece of the true issue, and one that is harped on to invalidate legitimate concerns of the whole situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure food, art, math, science, shit I am sure I have benefited in some way, although my contention was that the culture was mostly absorbed, I am sure there still much of it that is more pronounced, but it didn't ruin or destroy the U.S

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    His Vietnamese example is a bad one. You have to consider the size of America and the amount of immigrants brought in. 50k Immigrants to the US can be spread out easily. The same can't be said for a smaller country with more immigrants in a shorter period of time flowing in continuously. 1:150 ratio won't change the American culture with Vietnamese inclusion. 1:5 will drastically shift the culture of a country and remove its identity.
    He's also glossing over the fact America has strong legal and cultural institutions that incentivize immigrants to integrate into the legal and economic framework. We also don't have a unified ethnic and cultural identity tied to race and place like European countries. We're a propositional country who's identity is centered around ascribing to a set of ideals. As such, I feel greater kinship to a black man who believes in freedom of speech, religion, gun rights, and market economics than I am to a white person who differs on those subjects. Europeans are less likely to feel that way.

I dont speak french, but does that map show how manny immigrants (as in not just asylum seekers, but people from all countries, including EU ones?) vs french people and has "DANGER! RED!" at 4%?
    If thats the case, that might be the most misleading grafic I have seen, since the "see climate change isnt real, if you only look at this one year" one.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I'm so glad we had a right wing government in Norway when this lunacy started, even though I voted against them xD

- - - Updated - - -

So, how much Vietnamese culture did you guys absorb? Except the food of course =D
    None. It's not like white kids are using Vietnamese slang and eating pho at home.

Back in the 80's not too long after the Vietnam that ended some of the the Tribes and places that helped us during the war required that the U.S take in lots of refugees and what not.

I also remembered the racism and the amount of bullshit people put up about it too, when some of the government programs used to relocate created a lot of the same kinds of issues we see in Europe.

And in my opinion just like with the school bussing and all the rest, my attitude is if you don't like it tough shit!

I don't care how much you pay in taxes or where you live, nobody is obligated to make sure that everything you once held dear or felt as a tradition remains the same forever, get the fuck over it.

New cultures are going to be a deal whether they be immigrants or not, change fucking happens.
    I don't want the middle east's shitty culture to be "blended" with mine. I like it the way it is thank you very much. I will vote for anyone that agrees with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I don't want the middle east's shitty culture to be "blended" with mine. I like it the way it is thank you very much. I will vote for anyone that agrees with me.
    Yeah well you don't have a choice, so vote for whoever the fuck you want, they can't stop it either. What you can do is keep fighting it and make yourself look stupid in the process wasting your mind and time, when you recognize what is really important faded away, while being distracted with shit you had no control over

Yeah well you don't have a choice, so vote for whoever the fuck you want, they can't stop it either. What you can do is keep fighting it and make yourself look stupid in the process wasting your mind and time, when you recognize what is really important faded away, while being distracted with shit you had no control over
    We have a choice. We can close our border to them. We are at war with them.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-20 at 07:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    We have a choice. We can close our border to them.
    You can't close your borders, because immigration is going to happen whether you like it or not, it will just come in a different form, walls aren't going to stop it either. As I said the more you struggle the worse it will get.

Most importantly they aren't YOUR borders to close.

Deleted
    You can't close your borders, because immigration is going to happen whether you like it or not, it will just come in a different form, walls aren't going to stop it either. As I said the more you struggle the worse it will get.

No, immigration will not happen whether someone likes it or not, if the state doesn't approve of it then they're going to be deported.

They aren't yours to keep open either. The government decides who comes in. Although since you are a Mall Cop, you probably have trouble keeping people out of the malls. I bet you fall off your scooter every other day.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-20 at 08:02 PM.