Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aya L View Post
    If you vote SD you're voting for a party that's stuck in the past instead of one that wishes to progress the country.
    Like all the cunts that created this mess right? no fock that, you can keep your brainwashed bluepilled white knighting ides for ur self.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Progress to what? Sharia Law?
    Sweden isn't going to have sharia law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Like all the cunts that created this mess right? no fock that, you can keep your brainwashed bluepilled white knighting ides for ur self.
    Voting SD will create more problems than it will solve should they rise to power, just so you know.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Voting SD will create more problems than it will solve should they rise to power, just so you know.
    yeah nothing you say are gona change my mind i wish i could go back in time and vote SD over and over again.

Deleted
    Oh look, a bunch of guys on the internet who purposly misinterpret legislature to spread fear, How uncommon.

I can safely assure You that this will barely change anything, as You still have to provide proof. This is just symbolic legislature that attempts to change attitudes, not the burden of proof. So don’t worry, the world won’t go under Because of equality this day either.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah nothing you say are gona change my mind i wish i could go back in time and vote SD over and over again.
    Back to the 90ies When They did the nazi greetings and shit?

People like you are the real threat to Sweden and the west as a whole.

Deleted
    Sounds like a lot of frightened men around here. Get some balls on ya.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    What does that even mean? Get some balls and do what? Rape a women?

This is a stupid law. The fact that a woman who is a human, and we know humans lie. ALOT. And your just going to straight up take their word over that of a male is dumbfounding. You have alot of people that feel spited by their partner and look to get back at them. Lets say she caught you cheating and then goes to the police saying you raped her weeks ago. What then? Lets say a employlee was using sex for a promotion and didnt get it and now claims sexual harrassment and rape? What then? Stupid law!

It doesn't concern arab immigrants only white males, they can continue with their actions as they please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post

This is a stupid law. The fact that a woman who is a human, and we know humans lie. ALOT. And your just going to straight up take their word over that of a male is dumbfounding. You have alot of people that feel spited by their partner and look to get back at them. Lets say she caught you cheating and then goes to the police saying you raped her weeks ago. What then? Lets say a employlee was using sex for a promotion and didnt get it and now claims sexual harrassment and rape? What then? Stupid law!
    You can do the same thing with the current law. This law changes nothing in that regard if implemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Balls a s in cucked that exept everything even if it focks not only them but their kids and their grankids and their county.

No im gona say it again fock that its time for change. And if you ppl are right that SD Are literally Hitler then i atleast get to knock him out cus that is ok right?

As long as its some one that go against cucked bluepilled white knigting cunts and their iloyal feminazi bitches.

I so wish that it was ok to knock out that cunt "the welder" also
    Last edited by mmoc737d4c7b6a; 2017-12-20 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    It doesn't concern arab immigrants only white males, they can continue with their actions as they please.
    Where in the new law Does it say that it applies exclusively to white males? How would that even stand in court?

- - - Updated - - -

You still need to provide proof. Do You even know How the swedish law is structured?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    So is your argument that we should abandon the concept of innocence until proven guilty based on a casual measuring of statistical likelyhood? I wonder if you'd be interested in applying that logic equally with regards to other crimes. Say if a black man is accused of an armed robbery. Should we presume him guilty simply because his demographic is more likely to have committed the crime?
    What a strawman.

I only stated a fact and that is what you invented to argue against.

Deleted
    Balls a s in cucked that exept everything even if it focks not only them but their kids and their grankids and their county.

No im gona say it again fock that its time for change. And if you ppl are right that SD Are literally Hitler then i atleast get to knock him out cus that is ok right?

As long as its some one that go against cucked bluepilled white knigting cunts and their iloyal feminazi bitches.

I so wish that it was ok to knock out that cunt "the welder" also
    I have no idea what you're talking about, but you sound outraged and triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you read the law in it's entirety or have you read this article from another country designed to make Sweden look bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Where in the new law Does it say that it applies exclusively to white males? How would that even stand in court?
    There's the whole issue on Middle East societies running on abuse, and the fuckos don't know anything else. Why do you think every succesful ME country is tyrannical? It doesn't work any other way! You fuck up you get your hands cut off, not you rape fifty kids and get to spend a few years in what would count as a thirty-star hotel in their native environs.

Deleted
    Its like that South park sketch when they need to sign a contract and have lawyers to have sex

Already do in a lot of places.

They're not gonna put it into law, but everyone knows that's how it actually works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    thats why you hide a cam in your bedroom if you want to fuck around

she wants the cry for rape? lets post that slut on her facebook and show dady what a good job he did
    LMAO! Evil.

..I approve this message.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    No we don't.

They're not gonna put it into law, but everyone knows that's how it actually works.
    Put on the tin foil hat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Its like that South park sketch when they need to sign a contract and have lawyers to have sex
    Exactly the same, except the part Where You have the burden of proof and not the accuser, or has to sign a contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait, I thought You people Said that immigrants stand out in crime statistics (which I don’t say would be impossible, but for different reasons). How Does that add up if only white males are charged?

Oh wait, I thought You people Said that immigrants stand out in crime statistics (which I don’t say would be impossible, but for different reasons). How Does that add up if only white males are charged?
    No they are charged, just not convicted. And their rape charges are usually gang rapes in parking lots, not where two people have sex where the consensual nature is in question.