Deleted

Give tailors expensive to craft cosmetics.

Heyyyy,

Would be nice to have suits / tuxedos / gowns etc to add some flavour to the game.

I think if it had some sort of oldschool grind to craft / get the recipes for this it could be quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by GenjiNumeroUno View Post
    Heyyyy,

Would be nice to have suits / tuxedos / gowns etc to add some flavour to the game.

I think if it had some sort of oldschool grind to craft / get the recipes for this it could be quite good.
    My Troll Ned Nederlander needs a new suit, so yes they should allow us to craft nice cloths. I would suggest the outfit pictured below.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuxedos exist already. Suits/Gowns kinda exist with the Nobleman's Coat and and Noblewoman's Finery.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be nice to have anything to make a profit from...

yep would be nice to have expensive cosmetic stuff like cool dresses, high heels etc. Something with flavor text to gear your bank alt.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    it would be nice to have anything to make a profit from...
    I'm fairly certain if you do some research, you'll find tailoring can still produce worthwhile results. For the first 6 months of the expansion, I made a few million from tailoring. I stopped paying attention to the market for a while, but look into it a bit more, because I can't see it being completely useless
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe for the first 6 months u can make a tiny profit while people are buying crafted gear to boost their ilvls, but u can easily get better gear from wq's now. What exacly were u selling for those 6 months? I find it really hard to believe u made millions in profit...

Giving all armor professions option to craft transmog pieces or even full sets that are expensive would be good thing to do. Like enchanting can create tomes that give weapon illusions.

maybe for the first 6 months u can make a tiny profit while people are buying crafted gear to boost their ilvls, but u can easily get better gear from wq's now. What exacly were u selling for those 6 months? I find it really hard to believe u made millions in profit...
    As 99% of the playerbase you only try to make gold selling items from the latest expansion. That's not very smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Giving all armor professions option to craft transmog pieces or even full sets that are expensive would be good thing to do. Like enchanting can create tomes that give weapon illusions.
    Giving those sets that you currently have to get from the garrison scrap building which require actually doing old, now unprofitable missions to professions would be good. Those are some good transmogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit shitposter View Post
    As 99% of the playerbase you only try to make gold selling items from the latest expansion. That's not very smart.
    as 99% of the shitposters u only try to shitpost. thats not constructive at all (or smart).

obliterum shuffle: bracers rank3->obliterum. buts obliterum market is out, may have a spike at 7.3.5

anyways: dont expect quality on mmoc professions forum (too few trying to be constructive, too much shitposters channeling their self-disgust), besides the obligatory bot-forums, best source is: https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/ u ll get constructive, nice n neat help there.
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-01-11 at 10:09 AM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Giving those sets that you currently have to get from the garrison scrap building which require actually doing old, now unprofitable missions to professions would be good. Those are some good transmogs.
    You can just make a 100 Trial and get them instantly, for free, no need to boost, just log in for the armor and click a box in bag for the weapons.

The only limit is you can only make like 4 in an hour so you can't get all classes right away.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-11 at 10:14 AM.