Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Nope, Russia won. N they bombed the shit out of isis. Before Russia got involved, isis was gaining ground under ur precious useless coalition.
    I assume I am communicating with one of those kremlin paid trolls, and I will stop feeding it now ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    Shame we can't just turn the entire middle east into glass. Unpopular opinion, sure.. I'm just saying what everyone is thinking.
    Don't hurt the pyramids cuz i'll have a sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    I assume I am communicating with one of those kremlin paid trolls, and I will stop feeding it now ;-)
    Hey troll, pretending u didn't see on ur western news how it all began with Russia turned the turkish syrian border into target practise highway of death bombing the shit of isis oil trucks n cutting off their export to turkey? Then the same western msm that showed u that does a 360 n say Russia never bombed isis n u BELIEVE it. Goldfish memory lol

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/...tan-mobile.cnn

Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm praying for the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Whatever you imagine Australia to be based on its past 40 years or so of history no longer exists. It is in the process of being deformed into a pseudo USA hate filled two party mass immigration nightmare. I have found in my day to day life its becoming impossible to get through a single day without people speaking about the negative changes that are occuring and as a result of the changing landscape here the crime rates are starting to rise again. The area I live in experienced an increase of 10-20% of 5 major crimes like assault, break and entry on businesses, car theft, domestic violence and something else I can't remember off the top of my head. The migration rate for the past 12 months was roughly 1% and its been like that for the past 5 years so we have just taken on board 5% of our total population of people who want the benefits of our country without total integration.

This year is the first time they have deployed police with M4 assault rifles onto the streets because "We can't deny the dangerous time that is Christmas", and the funniest part for me is that people are so stupid here that they keep voting for the labor party even though they are angry about the mass migration and the issues that come alone with it because "they are the peoples party", who are all for open borders.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...6c324d321f3d79

This happened just last week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)

Reaping so many benefits!
    Well fml..time to change plan...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Fuck i was planning to move to Australia/Melbourne in a year to get away from world trouble and shitty life ...oh well...
    We are still the 2nd or 3rd safest nation in the history of humanity. But sure.

- - - Updated - - -

As an Aussie I have no clue what that idiot is taking about. In fact the way he talks I highly doubt he is even Australian.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    We've got terrible internet and will have the shittiest internet infrastructure for many years to come, don't come here @LoLcano

:P

- - - Updated - - -

As an Aussie I have no clue what that idiot is taking about. In fact the way he talks I highly doubt he is even Australian.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    We've got terrible internet and will have the shittiest internet infrastructure for many years to come, don't come here @LoLcano

:P
    Yeah i heard about your internet but i always thought of Australia as super nice and safe place to live .

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    "Flinders St carnage the work of a drug addict

A vehicle attack on a busy pedestrian crossing in Melbourne’s Flinders Street which left 14 people in hospital was the work of a mentally ill drug addict, police believe.

The Australian understands the attack, which occurred at 4.42pm in the heart of downtown Melbourne, is not being treated as terrorism.

Rather, the driver is thought to be a mentally ill man with a history of addiction to the drug ice.

It is understood he has no known links to extremism and is not known to counter-terrorism authorities.

A second man pictured arrested at the scene was unconnected to the attack, The Australian has been told.

Police have said publicly the attack was deliberate but that the driver’s motive remained unknown." http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...eyevent=8.56pm

So motives are unknown, but he has a history of drug issues.
    Ice makes sense, it's been a big focus here for a while. Terrorism not so much.

I mean, I'm not going to attempt to rebuke his points (I lack the effort). I live in Melbourne and have had nothing but good interactions for the most part. Few natural disasters, good citizen protections, etc. Strong outrage culture though and shit internet.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2017-12-21 at 11:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i heard about your internet but i always thought of Australia as super nice and safe place to live .
    It still is. Is might have issues but they are minor compared to the issues other countries have. Now it's even coming out this guy was just off his face.
    Aye mate

It still is. Is might have issues but they are minor compared to the issues other countries have. Now it's even coming out this guy was just off his face.
    Well wishing all the best for Australia and hope that guy get butt raped in prison !

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Sure, "drug issues"...a likely story just to keep things from escalating further.
    If I was a Muslim, I'm not sure how I'd feel knowing that people think it's impossible for me to commit a crime unrelated to Islam. I suppose it would be kind of comforting to know that even the people who are that terrified of you think you're so virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    If I was a Muslim, I'm not sure how I'd feel knowing that people think it's impossible for me to commit a crime unrelated to Islam. I suppose it would be kind of comforting to know that even the people who are that terrified of you think you're so virtuous.
    Imagine if all white shootings were done in the name of God. Boy that'd piss in some people's cereal.

Don't hurt the pyramids cuz i'll have a sad

- - - Updated - - -

Hey troll, pretending u didn't see on ur western news how it all began with Russia turned the turkish syrian border into target practise highway of death bombing the shit of isis oil trucks n cutting off their export to turkey? Then the same western msm that showed u that does a 360 n say Russia never bombed isis n u BELIEVE it. Goldfish memory lol

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/...tan-mobile.cnn
    from the article:
    Russia says it significantly reduced ISIS' export capabilities and income by striking oil tankers and storage facilities in Syria.

Bolded, and underlined it, just for your understanding ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    Ice makes sense, it's been a big focus here for a while. Terrorism not so much.
    I was originally expecting it to be a drunk driver coming from a work xmas party. Even when I saw the photos of them looking Middle Eastern they looked fairly westernised (at least the hipster looking one) of what I personally preserve a terrorist would look like. I'm still not 100% sold this isn't terror related but at least they have the cunt in custody so he can answer for his action or a least provide insight into this.

Deleted
    Only one person in the car. The other man arrested was filming the aftermath and had knives in his possession.
    Maybe he was filming to be helpful to the insurance companies and the knives to cut people loose should they get stuck.

Lets not jump to conclusions!

I was originally expecting it to be a drunk driver coming from a work xmas party. Even when I saw the photos of them looking Middle Eastern they looked fairly westernised (at least the hipster looking one) of what I personally preserve a terrorist would look like. I'm still not 100% sold this isn't terror related but at least they have the cunt in custody so he can answer for his action or a least provide insight into this.
    Even that makes more sense. Banal threats are our biggest problem here, that's part of why it's so good.

I'm not sold either, but in terms of odds, I know where I wouldn't put my money just because he 'looks Muslim'.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he was filming to be helpful to the insurance companies and the knives to cut people loose should they get stuck.

Lets not jump to conclusions!
    Sorry I should of started. They don't believe he was involved... he was just there and in the confusion the police arrested him.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Update driver was known to Police and the second man arrested was not involved in the incident..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I should of started. They don't believe he was involved... he was just there and in the confusion the police arrested him.
    Yup news update has confirmed that part..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well wishing all the best for Australia and hope that guy get butt raped in prison !
    No thanks. We don't do that. In fact we don't even have prisons. We have correctional facilities and gaols. He will spend the rest of his days in one. But he will hopefully not be "butt raped" because we are better then that.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    What could have the Aussies done differently to integrate this man into their society? It’s not like some radicalized Muslim has ever done this before. Blame totally lies at the feet of the Australian people for building a beautiful country with egalitarian values and not changing that to accommodate this man. Bigots.
    Muslims intergrate fine. I go to uni with a bunch. And they are nice hard working people. In fact we havnt had a single Muslim terrorist attacked. This one wasn't even. It was a mentally ill person off their face on drugs.
    Aye mate