Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not doubting Mourinho’s talent, but I don’t think he was ever right for us and now it seems to be showing, about 6 months earlier than expected; and this was expected. With the side he put out, to lose to a Championship side is just not acceptable. Everything is too negative. We have a team that can score 4 goals from 4 chances, but don’t seem to use that.
    Not a United fan but I agree with you. I never thought he was "right" for the job there - the negative play is just appalling with the players you have. At the start of this season it was nearly a guarantee that you would score 4 goals. Then the fluke at Huddersfield towards the end of October and its like Mou decided attacking was no longer for him and it seems to be like he hasn't set the team up the same since.

Everyone knows he can play attacking and set the team up to be relentless, has the players for it, but its like hes scared of his own success on this stage for some reason. He needs a mental coach or something I don't know its madness.

I'm getting a bit tired of Mourinho but not necessarily because of the results, but more how his mood casts a shadow over any team he manages. I just want a manager who can put on a fucking smile when we score a goal. Not someone who looks like he's at a funeral for his whole family when the team scores a 3-0 goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not doubting Mourinho’s talent, but I don’t think he was ever right for us and now it seems to be showing, about 6 months earlier than expected; and this was expected. With the side he put out, to lose to a Championship side is just not acceptable. Everything is too negative. We have a team that can score 4 goals from 4 chances, but don’t seem to use that.
    While im starting to have my doubts about Mourinho (still second in the league and in the champions league tho) especially with the constant boring play. It was hardly the first time a top team in the premier league gets knocked out by a championship team and it sure wont be the last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    While im starting to have my doubts about Mourinho (still second in the league and in the champions league tho) especially with the constant boring play. It was hardly the first time a top team in the premier league gets knocked out by a championship team and it sure wont be the last.
    Ye he is really boring to watch especially in interviews, but i sure as hell dont want someone like Klopp on the sidelines who goes completely mental from both good and bad things happening

Deleted
    If man united won the champions league you would still moan.

But..but..Pogba is amazing and makes Man United a fearsome attacking force?

A good player, but that's it.
    Will never the reach Ballack / Vidal / Lampard levels. Real box to box midfielders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    But..but..Pogba is amazing and makes Man United a fearsome attacking force?

A good player, but that's it.
    Will never the reach Ballack / Vidal / Lampard levels. Real box to box midfielders.
    Shame we gave up on Vidal when he got injured a couple of years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    That’s clearly not going to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Ballack

Almost as funny as Hodgeon eating a packet of Tangfastics.

They want "attacking football" poch and wenger could be available soon could grab them. Play attactive football and win the odd FA cup maybe.

Funny how the players are void of any blame for not even showing up and acting like they were already through at 1-1. But no always the managers fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They want "attacking football" poch and wenger could be available soon could grab them. Play attactive football and win the odd FA cup maybe.

Funny how the players are void of any blame for not even showing up and acting like they were already through at 1-1. But no always the managers fault.
    Already distancing yourself from Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Already distancing yourself from Man Utd.
    Ye try so hard now its too obvious.

Was clearly talking about the 3 people moaning above me

Deleted
    Ye try so hard now its too obvious.

Was clearly talking about the 3 people moaning above me
    Yet excluded yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yet excluded yourself...
    Ok dear, I'll spell it out for you so its clear.

I am still happy with how man utd is progressing. I dont fear the walls are falling in because City are gonna win the league in a possible record breaking year when any other year utd would be coming first. But you cant do much when a team is playing as well as they are and seem to get all the luck in the world and get 6min injury time when they need it without exception.

And I prefer Joses style rather than wanting to replace him with someone like Klopp who might help us score more than 4 goals but then we're gonna start conceding because hes forgotten to put some decent defenders on the pitch.

And people didnt give a shit about the league cup last year when we won it, its just something they can use to bash utd with now because we fell out to a lower level team who clearly wanted it more.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    snip
    careful the utds fans will take down the site again

15+ Year Old Account
    careful the utds fans will take down the site again
    That was scarily well timed

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok dear, I'll spell it out for you so its clear.

I am still happy with how man utd is progressing. I dont fear the walls are falling in because City are gonna win the league in a possible record breaking year when any other year utd would be coming first. But you cant do much when a team is playing as well as they are and seem to get all the luck in the world and get 6min injury time when they need it without exception.

And I prefer Joses style rather than wanting to replace him with someone like Klopp who might help us score more than 4 goals but then we're gonna start conceding because hes forgotten to put some decent defenders on the pitch.

And people didnt give a shit about the league cup last year when we won it, its just something they can use to bash utd with now because we fell out to a lower level team who clearly wanted it more.
    I’m sorry but you really haven’t thought about what Rashford, Martial, Miki, could do with the freedom Klopp gives his team. Aside from Mane, Coutinho and Salah, which Liverpool players would you actually want ahead of a United player? None, especially not that back line. It pains me to say it, but Klopp plays better football, and we have the better players to do it. But that’s not how Mou wants to do it.

It’s not that Klopp forgot to play decent defenders, Liverpool just don’t have the money to buy them, they’re a selling club. United have the decent defenders, and the best keeper in the world.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-12-22 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the third season in a row Swansea have fired their manager in December.

Some tight fisted bastards will do anything to avoid sending christmas cards.

It’s not that Klopp forgot to play decent defenders, Liverpool just don’t have the money to buy them, they’re a selling club. United have the decent defenders, and the best keeper in the world.
    If they can blow 40m on the Ox they can clearly buy a CB or two.

- - - Updated - - -

The Ox is gonna score today aint he -.-

Salah hat trick with the Ox scoring off the bench when the match is long over and hailed as the new Gerrard.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    For the third season in a row Swansea have fired their manager in December.

Some tight fisted bastards will do anything to avoid sending christmas cards.
    Just get a sheep in the dug-out.

Fans will be happy.