Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Not like conservative economic policies objectively work against the poor which happen to be minorities most of the time and label any attempts to alleviate those burdens by liberals as crass cynical politics. And it’s not like the GOP looooooves to prop up shit head politicians that think any amendment past the 10th is what took America’s greatness away... NOPE!
    Moore is pretty much what has gone sideways with conservatism as it is and given his anti-LGBT and anti-minority animus it's pretty telling why some of us have gotten fairly annoyed. I definitely won't vote for a party that gave money to a man interested in outlawing homosexual relations.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Moore is pretty much what has gone sideways with conservatism as it is and given his anti-LGBT and anti-minority animus it's pretty telling why some of us have gotten fairly annoyed. I definitely won't vote for a party that gave money to a man interested in outlawing homosexual relations.
    Yet a handful of folks on this thread are interested doing effectively a circle-jerk of Fox News/Alex Jones level rhetoric about how terrible liberals are. Meanwhile the party they cheer for (since hey, politics isn't any more important than a sporting event, right?) props up steaming turds like Moore and Trump. The latter can barely contain his racism and the former doesn't contain it at all.

The country needs a legit, grounded in reality conservative party. That's not to say there isn't a massive pile of additional problems that need to be fixed across both of the parties, but the current hot mess that passes as the GOP does nothing but erode our nation. We will not do well if we persist as DNC vs. GOP crackpots and we sure as hell won't persist as DNC vs nothing or GOP crackpots vs nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO what an out of touch cucklord.

And that's just the OP we're talking about...

I always knew Christian Bale was batshit insane. About as mentally stable as Angelina Jolie. Good actor but it often correlates with being crazy.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Lol, the sad part is you can't even see how racist and sexist (or whatever you call hating straight people) you are. At least the right accepts their racism. The left is too far up it's ass to even notice they've become the very thing they hate.
    Facts don't care about your feelings.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Are whites really that bad? Or, what's so great about everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    It's cute how regressives can only use the same insults or phrases thrown at them because they have zero originality or humor. It's no joke when people say the left can't meme. All you can do is take snowflake, or triggered, or safe space, and use it in the same exact context that you got made fun of for for years. How original.

I guess you clowns did come up with calling everyone you don't like Nazis, so kudos for that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    to christian bale:

shut up, you're the reason ben affleck is batman
    Because he was smart enough to leave a failure waiting to happen that was the DCEU?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    That's why in 1863, Republicans freed the slaves. The Democratic Party and Liberals have always been the racist party and founders of the KKK. Do you even history, lol?

Even to this day they're still stuck in 20th century politics. This thread is a prime example. Race is their #1 talking point.

#next
    Back in those days, the republicans would've been the "liberals" as they pushed liberal ideas. Such as ending slavery.

Speaking of the "racist dems", I don't see the neo-nazi's / alt right voting and cheering for the democrats. They would rather praise Donald Trump and the GoP. Funny how one of the most racist groups in America side with the party that freed the slaves.

hmmmm, almost like the DNC and the GoP switched sides on the political scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Racism will never end, because the left wants racism to remain. Easier to gain votes by stoking anger and promising solutions to non-existent problems.
    So the right wants racism to end? Even though the right includes the alt right?

It's cute how regressives can only use the same insults or phrases thrown at them because they have zero originality or humor.
    Which makes your inability to rebut them all the more pathetic.

It's no joke when people say the left can't meme. All you can do is take snowflake, or triggered, or safe space, and use it in the same exact context that you got made fun of for for years. How original.
    I guess I'll have to settle for being more intelligent, more fit, having a better job, and being a snappier dresser than you.

I guess you clowns did come up with calling everyone you don't like Nazis, so kudos for that, I guess.
    Cry more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    Are whites really that bad? Or, what's so great about everyone else?
    They know how to season food.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Well they tried adding an old orange guy to the table full of old white guys, and it only made things worse. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    to christian bale:

shut up, you're the reason ben affleck is batman
    Come on, you can't lay that at his door.

- - - Updated - - -

It's cute how regressives can only use the same insults or phrases thrown at them because they have zero originality or humor. It's no joke when people say the left can't meme. All you can do is take snowflake, or triggered, or safe space, and use it in the same exact context that you got made fun of for for years. How original.

Dude, your best meme is Pepe lol.

Those with shit tier memes should not throw stones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    LMAO what an out of touch cucklord.

And that's just the OP we're talking about...

I always knew Christian Bale was batshit insane. About as mentally stable as Angelina Jolie. Good actor but it often correlates with being crazy.
    Are you sitting down? You might want to sit down, this may upset you.

Most Hollywood actors believe in multiculturalism.

...Are you okay? Need some smelling salts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Which makes your inability to rebut them all the more pathetic.

I guess I'll have to settle for being more intelligent, more fit, having a better job, and being a snappier dresser than you.
    I mean, when they use it it's usually true. Not saying they use them in the wrong context, but I'd say the pathetic ones are those who basically go "I know you are but what am I."

I'm sure you do, Tai Lopez. Please teach me how to get my first Lamborghini and garage full of book cases so I can be as intelligent and successful as you. Bragging on the internet. Keep it up, dude.

Deleted
    Then lets talk about race and IQ statistics, shall we?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

=
    Pepe may be the most common, be he pales compared to God Emperor memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Those with shit tier memes should not throw stones.
    I think Pepe by itself was dumb, but at least it's instantly recognizable (by the internet). The best part is it triggers you something awful for some reason, which is why it's achieved such high tier meme status. Best you guys got is calling Trump an orange, which may I remind you is bullying someone based on skin color. Or do you view people with orange skin as sub-human? How racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best you guys got is calling Trump an orange, which may I remind you is bullying someone based on skin color. Or do you view people with orange skin as sub-human? How racist.
    It's hilarious when they use that. Like

"Don't judge somebody based on skin color "

"Oh lol trump is a dumb orange orangutan"

Guess its okay when they do it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Derpkitteh (I typed this with a straight face!), you're being wholly unreasonable here. Just because America has a large mix of people of from different ethnicities doesn't mean it is diverse. This is exactly the point that Mr. Bale is making (did you watch the short video?), that is, white men running everything in a system that solely benefits them and then having all the people of colour and women being put into boxes is not diversity, its the opposite.
    This is not supported by any evidence. If you have proof that our system is rigged, I want to know about it so I can join you in protesting/changing it. For example:51% of the voting population are women. If women wanted more female politicians, surely there is no mechanism to prevent them for voting in more females?

Simply stating that there are more white men running the country/businesses is not in itself proof of bias. No proof whatsoever. What it does show is preference among different groups and demonstrates the freedom men and women have to make choices about how they want to live their lives.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

They should help EU and take some immigrants from the east, then. Have your diversity, as advertised by EU governs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...0c65287ac6a6b?
    one minute video

--

I personally agree, America needs to elect more women and people of colour into the government and eliminate any radical nationalist sentiment.
    That's stupid to elect someone because they are a woman or because of them being minority.

Deleted
    Things are improved when skilled people lead regardless of race/creed etc

Wait, wait, wait - is this Fox News' account? Are you Alex Jones?

Apologies, I'm confused because all I see from you is bogus rhetoric so it's hard to sort out if you're an actual individual or just a mouthpiece for a propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    our country's the most diverse on the planet. anyone that says there's no diversity here is an idiot.

also, diversity shouldn't come into mind when hiring people for a job.
    This is not true btw. Canada is actually more culturally diverse than USA , Toronto often being ranked the most multicultural city on earth... you just don’t hear about it as much because for the most part Canadians seem to see and enjoy the benefits of immigration.