Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    One of these days the rest of the world is going to get sick of this, and ask the Germans nicely to dust off their jackboots.

The Germans will then use their engineering skills to build the refugees a nice set of 'refugee refuges'.
    "One of these days, people will buy the same propaganda bullshit the Nazi Reich used to justify their reign of terror, and we'll be able to commit crimes against humanity all over again."

You're explicitly expressing nostalgia for bringing back the Holocaust. WTH is wrong with you?

That is horrible.

However the article you linked literally says "Police can find no terrorist links yet and say there is nothing to indicate the event was planned". So saying it was a terrorist attack is misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So um, the only reporting on this guy so far is that he's an Australian citizen of Afghani descent, but you seem to know he's a refugee?
    It is now known he moved to Australia in 2004. No idea if he is a refugee or someone who moved over for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You'd place your money on one data point over the last 6 months as opposed to placing it on several data points over the last few years?
    Name a terrorist attack in Melbourne. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, this attack is extremely similar to the one from January. Why are YOU ignoring the precedent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    One of these days the rest of the world is going to get sick of this, and ask the Germans nicely to dust off their jackboots.

The Germans will then use their engineering skills to build the refugees a nice set of 'refugee refuges'.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

You know what, don't tell me, enjoy your masturbatory Nazi fantasies in the privacy of your own home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Question, do the same people get sick of being wrong all the time?

Hey guys someone threw acid every, lets not jump too......oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone shot up a heap of shoppers, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone drove a car into a heap of people, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy

At what point do you say there's a problem here and we can't keep blaming the white man. Im tired of hearing islamaphobia is the reason for these attacks.
    Again, the last time this exact thing happened it wasn't a terrorist attack.

So are you sick of being wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Must be amazing living in an alternate reality where domestic terrorism doesn't exist. Guess the Vegas shooting never happened in your world either.
    See this guy could never assimilate to American culture. He used a car instead of a hotel room full of modified semi-automatic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I had a feeling who the guy was. Part of "Religion of Peace". IF you catch my drift.

Yup, Middle eastern, typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    I had a feeling who the guy was. Part of "Religion of Peace". IF you catch my drift.
    Is your drift bigotry? Yeah, I think most people got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    What are people complaining about? This is part and parcel of living in a big city.

Deleted
    Australia pulled out its airforce now, good timimg...i know war is over but this will be used by the terrorist vermin.. should have found a terrorist base first n publically bombed the shit out of it before declaring mission complete. With terrorists u gotta have the last word!

Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    What are people complaining about? This is part and parcel of living in a big city.
    it shouldn't be. simple as that.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Ok.. The scum that drove into people was an Afghani refugee with Mental issues

He was on Ice..meth at the time

He has blamed the Western attitude towards Muslim people as his excuse for trying to kill people

He was getting Psychological help but skipped his appointment on the day of the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    This is a Christmas attack and people throw excuse gifts for the terrorists...shame on you.
    That's not what the police were saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    What? Every media reported it as a terror attack. Because it was. That nazi guy that rammed in the demonstration? That was also a terror attack. But statistically... it's a promile in the sea of muslim terror attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...idents_in_2017

They just shouldn't let muslims in, that's simple. No point of risking lives of your countrymen. Every country should care about their own in the first place.
    How very fascist of you to think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ok.. The scum that drove into people was an Afghani refugee with Mental issues

He was on Ice..meth at the time

He has blamed the Western attitude towards Muslim people as his excuse for trying to kill people

He was getting Psychological help but skipped his appointment on the day of the attack.
    Should ship his ass straight back to afganistan after his time in prison, my guess is that he loves the west compared to afganistan so hes just full of shit, what a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Question, do the same people get sick of being wrong all the time?

Hey guys someone threw acid every, lets not jump too......oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone shot up a heap of shoppers, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy
    Hey guys someone drove a car into a heap of people, lets not jump too...oh...#notmy

At what point do you say there's a problem here and we can't keep blaming the white man. Im tired of hearing islamaphobia is the reason for these attacks.
    It's not the reason for the attacks, it's the reason people want to blame innocent people for the actions of others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Refugees yay.
    Was he a refugee?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Refugees yay.
    Was he a refugee?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post

Yup, Middle eastern, typical.
    Yeah, we get it, you hate Muslims. You aren't that difficult to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's not what the police were saying.

- - - Updated - - -

How very fascist of you to think that way.
    Truth is now fascism. If you're going to use words, use them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Should ship his ass straight back to afganistan after his time in prison, my guess is that he loves the west compared to afganistan so hes just full of shit, what a scumbag.
    Was he born in Afghanistan, I haven't actually seen proof of that, yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Truth is now fascism. If you're going to use words, use them properly.
    Well, he wants to systematically block the freedoms of an entire religion. That sounds vaguely familiar.

Personally, I think people should be responsible for their own actions, not the actions of others.

Not sure but he should move there, then we shall see how much he hate the west and loves afganistan, my guess is that he would be begging to get back.

Not sure but he should move there, then we shall see how much he hate the west and loves afganistan, my guess is that he would be begging to get back.
    Does that mean I should be deported to England if I break the law in America? After all, I am of English descent, even though I have never set foot in that country.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he wants to systematically block the freedoms of an entire religion. That sounds vaguely familiar.

Personally, I think people should be responsible for their own actions, not the actions of others.
    If you don't see the systemic issues inside of Islam, you are a lost cause.

Does that mean I should be deported to England if I break the law in America? After all, I am of English descent, even though I have never set foot in that country.
    If you hate the west or in your case america then yes you should get the fuck out, everytime in sweden when they are to deport criminals back to afganistan they cry and begg to stay, petition's and protest etc etc yeah sounds like they love the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    If you don't see the systemic issues inside of Islam, you are a lost cause.
    I know plenty of Muslims, several of them served honorably in the United States Marine Corps. Should they be deported?

Yeah, I'd rather judge people based on their actions, not the actions of others. Of course, if you want to be judged by the actions of everyone from your country/religion/race/ethnicity/age, then by all means, feel free to do that.

One can recognize the failings of an organized religion, without holding it against every single person who ascribes to that religion in some manner.

- - - Updated - - -

If you hate the west or in your case america then yes you should get the fuck out, everytime in sweden when they are to deport criminals back to afganistan they cry and begg to stay, petition's and protest etc etc yeah sounds like they love the place.
    Do you have proof that this is what this incident is about?

Should the people who opposed slavery in 1850 have gotten the fuck out/ Nope. People are allowed to not like things about the country in which they live.