Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

No WoW token available on NA? xD

Down to 150k and I keep getting 'no tokens available' well is it just me or.. cuz I was gonna snatch up the max amount of these lol

I've never seen none available before

This is the main driver of the spike/crash. People buy up the supply and keep checking, so the price goes up. When everyone's bought and the price is high, people sell a bunch for gold at the peak.... Then price drops until the minimum, then people pounce and buy up the market.

I got 10 at 150k, myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

When it's low like this, people are going to stop posting WoW tokens, and wait for the prices to rise again.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

It is possible, but sometimes you get that message inadvertently. If you are able to click the "buy" button and you get that message - it most likely means they are indeed out of stock. If the "buy" button is greyed out, try re-logging as that does happen on occasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    This is the main driver of the spike/crash. People buy up the supply and keep checking, so the price goes up. When everyone's bought and the price is high, people sell a bunch for gold at the peak.... Then price drops until the minimum, then people pounce and buy up the market.

Nice grats I guess I will check every hour or so on the ol' bank alt.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    It is possible, but sometimes you get that message inadvertently. If you are able to click the "buy" button and you get that message - it most likely means they are indeed out of stock. If the "buy" button is greyed out, try re-logging as that does happen on occasion.
    I can press it, it does seem they are OOS atm.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post

Same here. Bought 10 soon as my friend told me they dropped in price so drastically
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Same here. Bought 10 soon as my friend told me they dropped in price so drastically
    Can you buy multiple tokens without using them, just to be able to resell them later? Because I did buy some tokens in the past but I remember you could buy one at a time... Maybe I don't remember well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    Can you buy multiple tokens without using them, just to be able to resell them later? Because I did buy some tokens in the past but I remember you could buy one at a time... Maybe I don't remember well.
    You can't resell them. You can buy multiple to use, but not to resell

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You can't resell them. You can buy multiple to use, but not to resell
    when you buy one, is it automatically used - or do you choose when you wish to activate?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    when you buy one, is it automatically used - or do you choose when you wish to activate?
    You can choose. I have 10 sitting in my bank toons bags, waiting to be used as I feel. More than likely I'll stay subbed till next expac, but possibly not so I figured it's not a bad idea to wait to use

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Down to 150k and I keep getting 'no tokens available' well is it just me or.. cuz I was gonna snatch up the max amount of these lol

I've never seen none available before
    None available happens right as a price bottoms out and until it rises to the point players are buying tokens to sell for gold again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    you can also click them to add to your battle net balance and then buy gametime on the store with the battle net balance whenever you choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    150K??

It's so cheap, it's embarrassing..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Yeah, that's why it is back up to "only" 165k last I checked. Still a lot better than when they first announced being able to buy other services / games etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    When it's low like this, people are going to stop posting WoW tokens, and wait for the prices to rise again.
    150k is LOW? I was getting pissed off when they hopped over 40k...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It's in a local minimum. Ever since you could trade them for BNet balance, they exploded.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    It's in a local minimum. Ever since you could trade them for BNet balance, they exploded.
    Yeah, and with back to back expansions that you didn't really even have to play the game to make money you can see the results of in-game inflation by looking at the token price average...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I remember those days :P Wasn't it up to 400k like a month ago? Man. I would wait to post some, too.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Yeah, I remember those days :P Wasn't it up to 400k like a month ago? Man. I would wait to post some, too.
    US token prices are pretty damn low. EU always has +250k. When Blizzard announces something new that is being added to the store, prepare your anus for 400k tokens in EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    US token prices are pretty damn low. EU always has +250k. When Blizzard announces something new that is being added to the store, prepare your anus for 400k tokens in EU.
    You're making things up.
    EU token broke 250k first time ever on the 13th of Oct this year. That's just couple of months ago.
    It's been under 120k for more than 2/3'rds of its lifetime. The high prices are very recent phenomena.

Stop your bullshit.

150k is LOW?
    Yea, assuming it costs 20$ you can't even buy 1 boe for that...