Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    I have been looking guilds raid times vs what they say in Wowprogress. Too many guilds started too early and extended a bit. Hopefully next time we can see more fair and honest behavior.
    Fair and honest for whom? What have they done to you that you find this important?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Scrubbusters raided 1 hour 1 minute overtime yesterday. I'll keep monitoring raid times.
    Because this is important?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    Fair and honest for whom? What have they done to you that you find this important?

- - - Updated - - -

Because this is important?
    Didn't you know you can raid without all your people? and that people who are FORCED to raid make great raiders??

Suddenly a guild voting to start early or stay late is against some imaginary rules, lol.

Protip to @atenime45, a guild can raid whenever they damn well please as long as they have enough people who want to be there.

The more you raid the more you should be praised. It is good to raid as much as possible.

Let's say that daylight savings time happens and a guild gets to raid an extra hour more than normal. Is this acceptable or do they need to stop raiding at exactly 4, or however many hours they normally would have stopped after?

Deleted
    To be honest each guild obviously should raid how much they want/need I think it should be is obvious for recruit what are expected raid times always so you don't get benched if you can't commit to extra hours. Now for people outside the guild is none of your business

this are real nerd screams like back in the days!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Didn't you know you can raid without all your people? and that people who are FORCED to raid make great raiders??

Suddenly a guild voting to start early or stay late is against some imaginary rules, lol.

Protip to @atenime45, a guild can raid whenever they damn well please as long as they have enough people who want to be there.
    They are posting this for all the people pissing and moaning about limit not sticking to their raid times posted on wowprogress... relax dude.

Deleted
    JTH Killed Argus today, a little weaker nerd screams
    World 8th

Guess Easy ran out of good players to poach

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    They are posting this for all the people pissing and moaning about limit not sticking to their raid times posted on wowprogress... relax dude.
    Most guilds don't

The world first race for the guild that actually sticks to a 12 hour schedule is still on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Guess Easy ran out of good players to poach
    That guild is literally a bigger joke than Limit. 7 Splits and 12h days and can't even reach top10 #qualityraiding

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't blizzard say after the massive amount of complaining during T11, that they wouldn't release raids in such a way that progress came over Christmas? My memory may serve me wrong, but I've had that pop up in my head, and with only 10 guilds who've managed to kill Argus, it's a quite a big deal in regards to how much time the holidays will take for different guilds.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't blizzard say after the massive amount of complaining during T11, that they wouldn't release raids in such a way that progress came over Christmas? My memory may serve me wrong, but I've had that pop up in my head, and with only 10 guilds who've managed to kill Argus, it's a quite a big deal in regards to how much time the holidays will take for different guilds.
    I don't remember exactly, but T11 released much closer to Christmas, something like 1 week until the 24th, and also that promise would be 6 years old now, m8, the average lifespan of a blizzard promise is 2 years at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I don't remember exactly, but T11 released much closer to Christmas, something like 1 week until the 24th
    T11 was released with Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The t11 content was pretty huge and exhausting. Normal started on release day (some guilds already raided in day one) and herioc started a week later. The content was fully cleared in the end of january/start of february. Nefarian and alakir were very hard tuned beasts in that time and onky killable with IQ200 tactics.

Deleted
    No they didn't- in fact Highmaul was released even later in the year than Antorus and ~2 months later you had to progress again.

This has been asked but I haven't see an answer anywhere - who from Paragon is now raiding in Memento?

I mean, This tier started for EU on the 6th of December
    T17 started December 10th, but was only a 7 boss raid.
    T11 started on the 15th of December, and was one of the worst tiers to progress in for a top-end guild.

All I'm trying to say is that it's super annoying that they keep adding tiers in December. They could easily have either waited until just after the new-years, or in November if they want a shorter farm period. I'm quite sure a lot of people wouldn't mind waiting 3-4 more weeks to get this tier, if it meant that they wouldn't need to progress during the holidays.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I mean, This tier started for EU on the 6th of December
    T17 started December 10th, but was only a 7 boss raid.
    T11 started on the 15th of December, and was one of the worst tiers to progress in for a top-end guild.

All I'm trying to say is that it's super annoying that they keep adding tiers in December. They could easily have either waited until just after the new-years, or in November if they want a shorter farm period. I'm quite sure a lot of people wouldn't mind waiting 3-4 more weeks to get this tier, if it meant that they wouldn't need to progress during the holidays.
    Then you have people who are still progressing, trying to get another boss down before the new tier getting screwed by the holidays which feels much worse then losing 2 weeks at the start of a tier.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death