Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I might seriously delete/race change my nelf if they build a camp of nelves living in Stormwind
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

also remember this moves the worgen aswell as they were living with the nelfs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    They won't leave Kalimdor. They'll do what they did before Teldrassil was grown. Hide in the shades and ambush anything that travels in their woods at night.
    Stop looking for "new homes"!
    yeah no, thats not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Silverpine, Duskwood and Hinterlands are all likely candidates.
    I hadn't thought of this, but now I want to see the Worgen re-established in Gilneas with the NE right next door revitalizing Silverpine.

I don't see them leaving too. They'll probably become something similar to Witcher's Scoia'tael, guerilla attacking the shit out of the Horde. It would be cool to have warfront set somewhere in northern Kalimdor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah no, thats not how it works.
    That's exactly how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    You honestly think that they would abandon their 10 thousand year old homeland to Horde to pollute and deforest it? They would rather die ...

Stop finding a new home for Night Elves.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    That's exactly how it works.

Amen!
    the horde has won on that land, they may leave behind some elite groups to try and kill off horde
    but the whole nightelf population is not going to stay behind, you think the vendors and children and taverns keepers and such will just stay in the woods? no they will move elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Silvermoon.
    Finally fed up with having their culture ground down by the alliance, the night elves join the Horde. Kal, Sin, and Shal’Dorei skip through the streets and forests of Quel’thalas, throwing flowers at each other, snorting mana coke of each other’s naked bodies, mocking the lesser races and then creating their own faction. And then they mana bomb every other race out of existence.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the horde has won on that land, they may leave behind some elite groups to try and kill off horde
    but the whole nightelf population is not going to stay behind, you think the vendors and children and taverns keepers and such will just stay in the woods? no they will move elsewhere.
    Civilians aren't genuinely targeted by the factions, at least ideally.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Finally fed up with having their culture ground down by the alliance, the night elves join the Horde. Kal, Sin, and Shal’Dorei skip through the streets and forests of Quel’thalas, throwing flowers at each other, snorting mana coke of each other’s naked bodies, mocking the lesser races and then creating their own faction. And then they mana bomb every other race out of existence.
    I am pretty sure most of the Nighthold bosses were heavily on coke. Especially Star Augur and Botanist guy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    They can say fuck you to the Horde, guerrilla warfare the Orc's faces off and stay in their forests
    Oh PLEASE give us another reason to burn down an elf forest! I mean not like we needed much reason the first and soon to be second time around anyway.

OT though, if I had to guess; while Valsharah would be a suitable location for them; I would expect the druids there to really really want to remain neutral; considering they'd basically be surrounded by the Horde.

The town in wetlands is just that, a town. I couldn't see them moving in completely. Besides, Grim Batol is there, and I would prefer to wait until the Wildhammer join as an allied race and spread their holdings into there.

Duskwood on the other hand I could really see the Night Elves taking root in (chuckle). Though I really, sincerely doubt we are going to see as much actual visible change to the world as I would probably like; and thus they'll probably just end up with some text saying they're based out of stormwind with a few refugees around the docks etc.

I might seriously delete/race change my nelf if they build a camp of nelves living in Stormwind
    you could change to nightborne

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The swamp is the best place for them. Puts them within spitting distance of their fellow, albeit non-purple, humans.

At least until they find and reattach their spine.
    Wow, someones been getting his sorry ass kicked way too many times by Alliance players huh? No need to feel so inferiour, it's natural to get beat as Horde.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I hadn't thought of this, but now I want to see the Worgen re-established in Gilneas with the NE right next door revitalizing Silverpine.
    Actually this is a pretty good thought, I hadn't considered it either. Perhaps not for the civilians though; I still think the Civvies would probably be best sent to the Wetlands and/or Duskwood while whatever remains of their military I could see having a strong pressence in Silverpine and the Swamp of Sorrows; working to heal/cleanse the forests in those areas felwood style. Except trying to remove undead taint rather than demonic.

Fortifying the southern lands also gives the alliance a more watchful eye over the area around the dark portal. It's only a matter of time before the the Horde remembers all of the Mag'hari and Mok'nothal still in outland. If the Horde manages to gain a foothold in the Eastern Kingdoms again, I would imagine securing the Dark Portal to be a high priority objective in order to funnel troops and supplies from Outland, not to mention it would be a good staging point begin moving to retake Blackrock which is no doubt controlled by the Dark Irons at this point. Though I also just really really really want to see Blackrock used in a warfront because nostalgia.

(In my headcanon, I tend to assume Aldor and Alliance forces left Outland, perhaps leaving a small contingent behind in Shattrath made up mostly of Draenei)
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2017-12-22 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Wow, someones been getting his sorry ass kicked way too many times by Alliance players huh? No need to feel so inferiour, it's natural to get beat as Horde.
    More likely he is tired of how subservient Night Elves are to the Humans.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    What about the Ren'dorei? Don't leave them out of the drug infused elven orgy!

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Civilians aren't genuinely targeted by the factions, at least ideally.
    Their entire tree was set on fire and burned to the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    What about the Ren'dorei? Don't leave them out of the drug infused elven orgy!
    They got kicked out for spray painting their room black

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about insecure.

I didn’t play a night elf to be a bitch and play fiddle to the tunes of human masters. They can all die if that’s the direction Blizzard wants to take them, there’s already two elven groups that whored themselves out to humans, we don’t need a third
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No, someone got too invested into the Night Elf Storyline and became dispassionate with the direction they took it. They’re not even worth the name anymore.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    ~snip~
    I didn’t play a night elf to be a bitch and play fiddle to the tunes of human masters. They can all die if that’s the direction Blizzard wants to take them, there’s already two elven groups that whored themselves out to humans, we don’t need a third
    Comments like this are what make me sometimes think the option to "betray" your faction would actually be pretty cool, especially if there was a cool scenario or quest chain attached (would need to be irreversible though barring a paid faction change ofc) Though I'd find it difficult to not be just a little bit skeptical of any Nelf that wanted to come horde side after what we're about to do to them lol