Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ive got 173% Mastery. One FoK Shadow relic and my dps has increased by 75% easily. It works out for me because this just fell into place with the build I already had. So I didnt have to go out of my way for it. I expect a nerf soon and the 915 FoK relic is soon to be replaced by one in Antorus. Maybe I can keep up with the aflocks for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    your pic is gorgeous is that u irl?
    http://mangakakalot.com/manga/domina_no_do

Yep. Playing sub right now but I had a FoK relic to overwrite an old low ilvl one in my sin weapon and FoK sims 2% higher for me. This is without 4pc t21 and mediocre itemization. I'm sure it only gets better.

Played this Spec last night .
    My FOK spam finger needs therapy.
    26% Crit (Ehh too low I think)
    202% Mastery
    4 P T21 Normal
    950 Golganneth's Vitality
    925 Specter of Betrayal
    Mantle ilvl1000
    Zoldyck ilvl1000
    930 Unwavering Soul Essence w/ Gushing would , Torment of the Weak , Master Alchemist
    940 Key to the Halls w/Gushing Wound , Secure in the Light, Serrated Edge
    930 Svirax's Grim Trophy w/ Master Alchemist,Master of Shadows, Toxic Blades
    Build MP,NS,Vigor,Cheat Death, Thuggee,TB,VR

Did the standard rotation replacing Mut with FOK .
    Flet energy starved but , I wasn't used to waiting for FOK energy.

I rather enjoyed it , being different , being competitive + on certain fights, on trash actually contributing in a meaningful way to killing them.
    Not having to alt button to FOK was nice , simplified action bar was a plus.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people are calling this bad? It's just a new way to play. Heaven forbid the cookie cutter play gets changed a little.

If you guys would be open-minded, you would appreciate everything what makes your class stronger. IQ200 is always open for new things!

fok this im going druid

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    I love when people use personal anecdotes to try and make a point, when readily available data says otherwise: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#boss=2070

"I beat a Fury Warrior on AoE, surely this means this statistical analysis of hundreds of logs is irrelevant!"
    The data only shows that Rogues, in general, are weaker than other classes. It does not show that Assassination's AoE is sad, it actually shows that Assassination's AoE is stronger than Outlaw and that we are very close to Subtletly, even without using the legendary cloak. The fact that a build that relies on FoK to do single target damage even exists, only show that our AoE is in a pretty good state.If Rogues, in general, received an well deserved aura buff, I can easily see Assassination Rogues beating Affliction Warlocks on High Command, because mechanically, our AoE is better.

But I've seen your posts before, I didn't expect any different reply from you.

Deleted
    The Assassination AOE is pretty solid on adds which last more than 20 seconds but it is very weak regarding burst compared to let us say Feral. I am fine with having strengths and weaknesses. But using a pure AOE spell in replacement of our main and iconic combo point generator sounds weird : is this intended or is this something the rogue designers just missed ? At the extrem, is this bug exploit ?
    To "fix" the issue an aura buff alone would have no effect. Our T21 will have to be nerfed having us sinking even lower in the DPS charts unless combined with the aura buff. Buffing (damage or CP generation) or reducing the cost of Mutilate is another option. A third option is to increase the FoK energy cost.
    But first, is this intended or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    The Assassination AOE is pretty solid on adds which last more than 20 seconds but it is very weak regarding burst compared to let us say Feral. I am fine with having strengths and weaknesses. But using a pure AOE spell in replacement of our main and iconic combo point generator sounds weird : is this intended or is this something the rogue designers just missed ? At the extrem, is this bug exploit ?
    To "fix" the issue an aura buff alone would have no effect. Our T21 will have to be nerfed having us sinking even lower in the DPS charts unless combined with the aura buff. Buffing (damage or CP generation) or reducing the cost of Mutilate is another option. A third option is to increase the FoK energy cost.
    But first, is this intended or not ?
    Probably not intended to use FoK on ST but def not a bug, it's only good because of Poison Knives, and that works as intended. It just scaled really good with T21.

Deleted
    Can someone direct me to a fashion of simming this thing? I've gone and gathered mastery/crit jewelry, sitting at 216% mastery and 38% crit, but wondering when it's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Can someone direct me to a fashion of simming this thing? I've gone and gathered mastery/crit jewelry, sitting at 216% mastery and 38% crit, but wondering when it's too much.
    1. Download & install Simc add on.
    2. Once in game type /simc then copy all that text.
    3. Go to: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/advanced
    4. Paste the copied info from SimC ingame add on into the box
    5. In the same box, after all that simC info, paste the following (from https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/fokstring.html):
      copy=FoK
      fok_rotation=1

It will look something like this, except the part 3 will be the above line:

Edit (forgot to add source):All sourced from https://discordapp.com/channels/1241...23750073499648 sticky
    Last edited by Vicus; 2017-12-26 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicus View Post
    [LIST=1]
    *snip*
    Thanks a bunch - If mmo-c had a reward system I'd use it for posts like these. If I may, is there a way to make this run statweights too, or would I need SimC for that? I have no idea how to modify the SimC profiles, but I figure that might be needed?

Quote Originally Posted by athanasios View Post
    Thanks a bunch - If mmo-c had a reward system I'd use it for posts like these. If I may, is there a way to make this run statweights too, or would I need SimC for that? I have no idea how to modify the SimC profiles, but I figure that might be needed?
    For stat weights, paste the simc info in the stat weight tab's box and make sure it is on the nightly build. Then scroll down to "APL:
    SimC Default," click to expand its box open. Add just the second part from above:
    fok_rotation=1
    I'm just copy pasting for the most part, the Big thanks go to Aethys & Mystler for getting this up and running.
    Last edited by Vicus; 2017-12-26 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicus View Post
    For stat weights, paste the simc info in the stat weight tab's box and make sure it is on the nightly build. Then scroll down to "APL:
    SimC Default," click to expand its box open. Add just the second part from above:

I'm just copy pasting for the most part, the Big thanks go to Aethys & Mystler for getting this up and running.
    Thanks again !