Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    What company did you buy from that only gives a 1 year warranty on GPUs?

In the future, only buy from brands that give warranties that will last a reasonable amount of time... 1 year is not reasonable when there are several manufacturers that give 3 year warranties like MSI and EVGA.
    i will have to double check but i think they are mostly 1 year warranties from newegg with the exception of maybe a couple parts. i'm not 100%
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i will have to double check but i think they are mostly 1 year warranties from newegg with the exception of maybe a couple parts. i'm not 100%
    ignore the newegg warranty, check the manufacturer warranty, every GPU comes with a manufacturer warranty.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-12-23 at 07:25 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've had similar problems in the past, it turned out is was my power supply failing. How long have you had your supply and what brand is it? If you got a bad one it's very easy for them to fail within a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    I've had similar problems in the past, it turned out is was my power supply failing. How long have you had your supply and what brand is it? If you got a bad one it's very easy for them to fail within a year.
    it is a evga brand 6002 bronze certified power supply. it is a little over a year old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    That could be a problem. Is it set to run a full power in the Nvidia controll panel. Not all cards likes to run a low power in games. My old GTX 580 crashed every time it went under 800Mv so i set it to run at 1050Mv all the time and i never crashed again.

My gtx 1070 never goes under 850Mv
    so what exact options do i do to get it running at the proper voltage?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it is a evga brand 6002 bronze certified power supply. it is a little over a year old.

- - - Updated - - -

so what exact options do i do to get it running at the proper voltage?
    Goin to settings and unlock voltage controll and force constant voltage. Now you can set the voltage to what you want it to be. Set it to 1050mV
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Goin to settings and unlock voltage controll and force constant voltage. Now you can set the voltage to what you want it to be. Set it to 1050mV
    ok i went into setting ticked the box where do i change the core voltage? is it the top one? afterburner is currently reading it at 0volts. is that because im not playing any games at the moment?

Then just change it bro !!