Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anduin killing Sylvanas would make me so satisfied.

I've wanted Varian to be the one to kill her ever since the Wrathgate events, Varian is one of my favorite characters in Warcraft, he's no weak pacifist like Jaina (who got what she deserved from Garrosh after what she did to her father and how she consistently tried to stop Varian from slaughtering Garrosh/Sylvanas) nor is he too politically correct to take actions like Velen.

Seing him die at the Broken Shore angered me but seeing that b*tch Sylvanas being part of the reason why he died made it even worse, then you see witness disgusting evil actions in Stornheim and you look back at the battle of undercity and how he could've prevented all of it if not for that useless Jaina.

Blizzard needs to satisfy Alliance players for once, IDGAF about our heroes being morally good, we need to lay down the pain upon the Horde and no better man to do the job that Varian's son, it would be great character development if he stroke down Sylvanas and it'd show that he learned he has to fight and kill when needed.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bythelight View Post
    Blizzard needs to satisfy Alliance players for once,
    Is it not enough for Alliance players to:

-Invade Orgrimmar and kill the Horde faction leader?
    -Spend an entire expansion killing 'dem evul orcs' while being the perfect infallible good guys?
    -Have Alliance races and characters be the focus of Legion?
    -Get Turalyon and Alleria back?
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

-Spend an entire expansion killing 'dem evul orcs' while being the perfect infallible good guys?
    Guess not. These kinds of Alliance fans are despicable.

They ain't going to kill Sylvanas any time soon, her fanbase won't allow it.

Deleted

1) So does the horde.
    2) So does the horde and I said I don't care about morals.
    3) Meh they're all neutrals or pacifists.
    4) Walking clichés and terrible characters, I'd rather have kept Varian.

I want the Alliance to lay the pain on the Horde, it never happens, when we took out Garrosh the whole horde was against him, the Iron Horde isn't the horde I want the Alliance to smack down either.

I'll be satisfied when we take full control of a former horde city while alliance players argue like chickens for over a decade that it is legitimate, I'll be satisfied when we nuke a horde city and drive their leader crazy, I'll be satisfied when we burn down a horde city and slaughter their priests,childrens and women while driving them out of the city.

The Horde got to do all of that, what did the Alliance do in return? Clearly not enough.
    Last edited by mmocc5c9dbb6fc; 2017-12-23 at 10:54 PM.

Aye, kill another warchief... Any character that's not lawful-good needs to die.

Jeez.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So another threat that boils down to "I don't understand things and it makes me confused and angry."

They outright said the point of Anduin in the cinematic was to realize he's not a fighter like his dad, and coming to terms with his calling as a priest.

If you wan't someone to kill Sylvanas in your wet dream it would be Genn, not Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more likely we'll siege stormwind than kill Sylvanas.

Deleted
    I've wanted Varian to be the one to kill her ever since the Wrathgate events, Varian is one of my favorite characters in Warcraft, he's no weak pacifist like Jaina (who got what she deserved from Garrosh after what she did to her father and how she consistently tried to stop Varian from slaughtering Garrosh/Sylvanas) nor is he too politically correct to take actions like Velen.

Seing him die at the Broken Shore angered me but seeing that b*tch Sylvanas being part of the reason why he died made it even worse, then you see witness disgusting evil actions in Stornheim and you look back at the battle of undercity and how he could've prevented all of it if not for that useless Jaina.

Blizzard needs to satisfy Alliance players for once, IDGAF about our heroes being morally good, we need to lay down the pain upon the Horde and no better man to do the job that Varian's son, it would be great character development if he stroke down Sylvanas and it'd show that he learned he has to fight and kill when needed.
    i play hord and i want to see her die then saufang can finaly be the warchief he should have been if thrall hadent been such a knob jocky and given it to garrosh who hed known for all of a year and clearly had serious daddy issues ...

10+ Year Old Account

A siege which didn't cause 1 iota of damage to the city yet SW was ravaged for years after the fall of Deathwing. Horde also participated.
    Sylvanas isn't a Orc, I have no problems with Orcs. Horde also participated
    What is the point of being the focus when you're constantly screwed over? Plus Sylvanas makes it sound like the Horde did all the work
    Ehh.

The Alliance loses everything and gains nothing, but all of that would be worth it just to finally put Sylvanas 6 feet under, for good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So another threat that boils down to "I don't understand things and it makes me confused and angry."

They outright said the point of Anduin in the cinematic was to realize he's not a fighter like his dad, and coming to terms with his calling as a priest.

If you wan't someone to kill Sylvanas in your wet dream it would be Genn, not Anduin.
    have you seen what a priest can do to an undead?

Deleted
    1) So does the horde.

I want the Alliance to lay the pain on the Horde, it never happens, when we took out Garrosh the whole horde was against him, the Iron Horde isn't the horde I want the Alliance to smack down either.

I'll be satisfied when we take full control of a former horde city while alliance players argue like chickens for over a decade that it is legitimate, I'll be satisfied when we nuke a horde city and drive their leader crazy, I'll be satisfied when we burn down a horde city and slaughter their priests,childrens and women while driving them out of the city.

The Horde got to do all of that, what did the Alliance do in return? Clearly not enough.
    Uh, reroll to horde then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    A siege which didn't cause 1 iota of damage to the city yet SW was ravaged for years after the fall of Deathwing. Horde also participated.
    Sylvanas isn't a Orc, I have no problems with Orcs. Horde also participated
    What is the point of being the focus when you're constantly screwed over? Plus Sylvanas makes it sound like the Horde did all the work
    Ehh.

The Alliance loses everything and gains nothing, but all of that would be worth it just to finally put Sylvanas 6 feet under, for good.
    6 feet under ? pfft ill settle with a ditch in the swamp of sorrows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

You're the one who actually understand nothing.
    He's not a warrior but he's fighting.
    Varian tells him he needs to act like a King.
    Because he's not going to beat up Sylvanas 1V1 with a sword doesn't mean he cannot kill her or be responsible for her death.

Anduin's place is on the battlefield, his light showing proves it, it puts Turalyon's overwanked feat to SHAME.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    with the killing of women and children he might be more at home in the scarlet crusade :/

10+ Year Old Account
    1) So does the horde.

-The Horde should be GRATEFUL for invading Orgrimmar!!111111
    -You also don't seem to care about consistency, coherent character development, or paying any attention.
    -nice hand wave.
    -agreed on the last one, they are still Alliance characters though, and have gotten more development than any Horde leader this xpac.

Lordaeron was never yours to have it taken away. Stormwind never owned Loraderon, bitching about things for 10 years doesn't make the bitching legitimate

There isn't a Horde equivalent of Theramore last I checked, and blizzard makes everything equal in damages. But I tell you what, next time a Horde city pops up and starts funneling troops into Alliance territory feel free to nuke it.

I'll be satisfied when we burn down a horde city and slaughter their priests,childrens and women while driving them out of the city.
    this one I am most interested in, what are you talking about, Shatt?

You play a power ranger faction, welcome to a faction ruled by stupid lawful good paladins and priests.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Or maybe Blizzard should stop killing off/cockblocking our only leaders who are willing to fight back while letting the Horde's ones run rampant and do whatever they please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    have you seen what a priest can do to an undead?
    Have you seen what an projectile does to a person? "MaGiC!!!!!!!!!!11" isn't the basis for a good argument in a "who would win??111! " argument.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    6 feet under ? pfft ill settle with a ditch in the swamp of sorrows.
    Or maybe a Viking funeral in BRD

Make sure there isn't even ash to resurrect!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who actually understand nothing.
    He's not a warrior but he's fighting.
    Varian tells him he needs to act like a King.
    Because he's not going to beat up Sylvanas 1V1 with a sword doesn't mean he cannot kill her or be responsible for her death.

Anduin's place is on the battlefield, his light showing proves it, it puts Turalyon's overwanked feat to SHAME.
    Yes, I understand nothing which I why I pointed out things you have skipped over in your fever-rage.

and then when he sees death around him he looks at his sword, throws it down and heals people instead.

Varian telling him he needs to act like a king has nothing to do with him fighting.

Anduin didn't route the Horde, he made them cheer and charge him.
    Holy shit lol